Discovering Karen - Cover

Discovering Karen

Copyright© 2011 by wood2chuck

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Philip begins an affair with a married woman. It's her request and it's not in his nature to refuse. As he discovers her, she discovers herself. How will it end? Can they break it off? Should they?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism  

We were walking into the restaurant when it hit me. I was walking behind Karen, watching her provocative sway, when I realized I was actually seeing the shadow in the cleft of her ass. Her new short black dress was long-sleeved and modestly cut, with a high round collar. But I realized with a shock that the material of this dress that looked so modest at first glance was completely sheer. You could see right through it. The dress was an optical illusion; it only seemed to conceal, and once you saw through it to the bare skin beneath you couldn't ever not see through it again. Worn with a sexy bra and panties, the dress would have been crude and obvious. Karen's choice was subtler and more daring. And her clean-shaven pussy was essential to the effect. The darkness of her pubic hair would have been immediately apparent. So would the ruddy circles around her nipples, but she must have covered them with makeup or something. Once I realized what I was seeing, the effect was overwhelmingly erotic. She was wearing that barely-there dress and a pair of high heels and nothing else at all, not even any jewelry. She was totally and proudly on display, every bit of her. And she had the effrontery to carry it off.

As we entered the clubroom, the buzz of conversation seemed suddenly subdued, as if lots of people were abruptly struck dumb. And eyes turned our way, lots of eyes, not that they necessarily recognized everything Karen was displaying. Her bare legs alone were enough to command the attention of any man with blood in his veins.

Seating in the restaurant was European-style. Arriving guests weren't given a table to themselves; they were seated with others until the tables were full. We joined another couple at a table for four. He was a fit-looking forty-something, with a receding hairline that only accentuated his impressive brow. She had arrived at that stage of life that some lucky women manage to stay in for many years: ripe, lush, and gorgeous. Her blouse was open in a generous V, exposing the tops and the inside slopes of her remarkable breasts.

"Hi, I'm Patrick," he said. "Oh, and this is Gloria."

He was wearing the ghost of a wedding ring: a band of freshly reddened flesh on his tanned left hand. Gloria's left hand was bare, but there was a sparkle on her right hand, and sparkles at her ears and at her throat. My guess was that Patrick could afford to be generous. His clothing tended to confirm that impression; it was casual, but obviously expensive. Gloria was also expensively dressed, in a way that emphasized the abundant curves of her body. She was an ornament; the word 'trophy' came to mind. Did I mention she was blonde?

I caught Karen's eyes and flashed her a questioning look. She nodded slightly, and after a pause I nodded back. I felt hopelessly outclassed here, but if Karen wasn't intimidated, I would try not to be.

By the time dinner was over Karen was giving Patrick the full treatment, hanging on his every word like it was the most interesting thing she had ever heard, clasping his arm and gasping "No!" as he recounted some financial exploit or other, looking warmly into his eyes and smiling coyly. It was quite a performance, and quite a demonstration of her new confidence. She had intuited exactly the approach most likely to appeal to Patrick, and he was lapping it up. If I hadn't known her so well, I might have bought her bimbo act myself.

Gloria seemed exceptionally well informed on the scandalous history of the resort. And she wasn't shy about sharing her gossip with me. It was a pretty sexy conversation we were having, and I wasn't subtle about the way I let my eyes roam around on her body as we talked. She seemed to like it a lot. But I was also paying attention to how things were going between Karen and Patrick. So I noticed when Karen stiffened slightly, then made a conscious effort to relax. And I felt her hand slide onto my thigh, just about the same place where Patrick's hand almost certainly was sliding onto hers. She gave me a conspiratorial little squeeze.

And then things got really interesting. There was a hand on my other thigh now, Gloria's hand, and both hands were heading slowly toward my crotch. So I stood up and asked Karen to dance before the two hands met at their common destination. It was a slow dance, and Karen felt wonderful as she came into my arms. Her mouth was very close to my ear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.