Fuckface

by God of Porn

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Daddy is a strict man and when his lovely teenage daughter is late coming home after cheer practice, not only did the girl know she would be in trouble...The little slut was counting on it!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Water Sports   .

I came home five hours late and ready for trouble.

Daddy was waiting for me in the living room, sitting in his big easy chair and staring at the front door. He had his belt in his hands, the long black leather one that he usually wore. Daddy held it doubled over across his thighs and I had the impression that he'd been sitting like that for a long time already.

I didn't say anything. I just swallowed hard and closed the door behind me with a loud snick sound. The house was very quiet and that made it worse somehow. It felt like there was nothing else in the world but me and him, and I felt very, very small.

"Where have you been, Princess?" he asked in a soft, deceptively gentle voice that made me shiver. I almost changed my mind right then, but it was way too late for that and I knew it.

"Cheerleader practice," I replied, putting my hands behind my butt, resisting the urge to look down at myself.

"Really?" His handsome face took on a little smile, like I'd told him the sort of joke only a fourteen year old girl could think of.

"Uh-huh," I nodded seriously, but biting my lip probably gave it away and I twisted slowly on my hips, turning my pleated skirt this way and that. It was red and gold, like the stretchy top I was wearing.

"You're telling me you had cheerleader practice until eleven o'clock at night, huh?" Daddy looked me head to toe, with his dark eyes narrowed and the corners of his mouth turned down.

"Yes sir," I answered and I tried to keep looking at him, but my heart was going fast and I could barely breathe; my clothes felt much too tight on my small body.

"What's that on your legs there?" he wondered and all the lights were on; there wasn't anyplace to hide.

I looked down without thinking about it, following my daddy's gaze, and we could both see the stains on my legs. Long glistening streaks, clear in some places and whitish gray in others, were running from beneath my skirt down to my knees and even to my bare calves above my ankle socks. I could feel it all wet and sticky and cold now, not hot like before.

"I don't know," I lied.

"Lift your skirt up, Princess," he breathed and his face had taken on some color, more brown than red, I thought, and that frightened me all the more.

"Yes, Daddy," I answered, knowing better than to argue.

I took the hem of my cheer skirt in both hands, between my thumbs and index fingers, and lifted it slowly. I closed my eyes for a moment, until I remembered how much my daddy hated that. He always wanted me looking at him when we talked about something, even if it wasn't really talking at all.

"What happened to your panties, girl?" he asked me, and I wasn't his Princess anymore.

"I lost them, Daddy," I offered him quietly.

He was staring at me now and I didn't have to look to know what my daddy was seeing. My hairless little sex was red and puffy, pink and turned inside out, with my pussy lips all swollen and hanging down. Mostly they were tucked inside me nice and tight, but not anymore. My sexy labia were split apart and dripping the remains that leaked from the depths of my pussy. My tiny clitty, which was still brand new for me, was stiff and buzzing like she'd never stop.

"Lost your panties, huh?" he shook his head and drew his lips into a thin crease. "How'd that happen?"

"I don't know," I swallowed and looked down. I couldn't help it.

"How many boys fucked you, girl?" he demanded and his voice was just a growl.

"Um..." I bit my bottom lip.

"Look at me," Daddy said. "And don't you tell me you don't know."

I brought my blue eyes up to Daddy's face quickly and I shivered so hard that I almost let go of my skirt, but that would have been bad. My blonde hair was in my eyes, all loose and messed up like the rest of me, but I didn't try and get it out. I just blinked and stared and tried to remember.

"I think ... Six?" I said softly. "Or no. Seven, Daddy."

"You let seven boys fuck you?" Daddy's knuckles were turning white around the belt and it made a soft creaking sound. "All at once?"

"They took turns, Daddy," I said, not trying to be funny at all.

"You little slut," he shook his head. "Stupid little whore. What else did they do?"

"They..." I licked my lips cause they were dry now, " ... They were in my mouth too, Daddy."

"You sucked seven cocks?" he asked and I nodded.

"They made me do it," I told him, but I wasn't ever any good at lying to my daddy.

"I bet they did," he agreed sarcastically. "You're a little cocksucker now. Just like your mother, is that it? A cocksucking whore?"

"Y-Yes Daddy," I agreed, because that was what he wanted.

"Yes Daddy, what?" he demanded.

"I'm a-a-a cocks-s-sucking whore, Daddy," I stuttered and I closed my eyes just for a second, but even that was probably too long.

"You swallow, slut?" he wondered.

"I swallowed some," I admitted after catching a bit of breath. "Kind of."

"Kind of?" Daddy chuckled, but it wasn't a happy sound. "Either you did or you didn't, slut. Tell me the truth; you swallow a lot of cum?"

"Yes, Daddy," I answered reluctantly and he was waiting for the rest of it. "I swallowed a lot of cum."

"What else?" he wanted to know. "That all you did? Fuck and suck seven cocks? Or did they make you do something else too?"

"I don't know..." I shook from my tailbone up to my shoulders because I wasn't sure what he was asking.

"Turn around, bitch," he ordered. "Show me your ass."

"Oh," I winced when he said that, but there was no chance of refusing and I turned slowly, like the ballerina in my jewelry box upstairs.

"Bend over, slut," he said, "and keep that skirt up, or so help me Jesus, I'll make you the sorriest little whore in the world."

"Y-Yes, Daddy," I tried to say, but the words didn't want to come out of me just then.

I did exactly as he told me to, spreading my legs slightly to keep my balance, and bending over from the waist. I kept my skirt pulled out and up, blinking at the floor as I exposed my red round bottom to my daddy's piercing gaze. He could see what I couldn't, but I knew what it felt like. My butt still hurt after those boys had put their fingers and then their dicks inside it. I was sore, like somebody had punched me inside so that I had cramps and bruises. Even so it was better than it had felt at the time they were doing it and the greasy sperm that was inside me there was almost soothing, except it felt sort of dirty and I knew it was trying to leak out of me.

"Ass fucked too, eh?" Daddy's voice filled the whole house it seemed like, although he wasn't talking very loudly at all.

"Yes, Daddy," I breathed. "They did it to me there too."

"They ass fucked you, bitch," he insisted.

"They a-a-assfucked me too, D-Daddy," I replied obediently.

"And you loved it, didn't you?" he asked me. "You wanted those boys to do it. Tell me the truth."

"Y-Yes, Daddy," I nodded and the blood was rushing to my face, making me hot and dizzy, but I didn't dare stand up.

"You knew what they were going to do, didn't you?" he chuckled again and I shut my eyes. "What did they tell you, slut?"

"T-That I was going to b-be their special girlf-f-friend," I stammered softly. "After p-practice."

"You feel special now, bitch?" he wondered.

"No Daddy," I answered.

"You think you got seven boyfriends that are going to love a stupid little whore like you?" he continued and my knees were shaking.

"N-N-No," I sighed weakly, "Daddy."

"Everybody's going to know what a slut you are," he decided. "The whole school. The whole town. Every boy around is going to think he can get his dick between your legs."

"I know, Daddy," I agreed.

"You're gonna let them too, aren't you, bitch?" he asked. "A cunt like yours can't say no to a hard cock, can it?"

"No Daddy," I shifted my feet, wriggling my butt and feeling my tender insides protest as I stayed bent over like I was. It was starting to hurt a lot and I was afraid I'd fall down in a second.

"No? No, what?" he demanded. "No, you ain't gonna let those boys fuck you anymore? Or no, you're gonna spread that pussy for any man who wants it?"

"I ... I'm gonna spread, Daddy," I almost sobbed and my arms were getting tired too from holding my skirt out and up like I was.

"Spread what, bitch?" he asked. "Talk to me like you got an education, slut."

"I-I'm gonna s-spread my p-p-pussy, Daddy," I moaned, "for any m-man who w-wants it."

"Just like your mother, huh?" he gave me a deep sigh. "Least she taught me how to deal with stupid cunts like you. Get over here, slut."

"Yes, Daddy," I agreed, standing up and feeling my whole body ache and tremble. It felt good and my eyes went a little black for a second, stars twinkling blue and red and yellow as I'd moved too quickly.

"What are you waiting for, bitch?" he demanded. "Get your slutty ass over my knees. You know what's coming to you."

"S-Sorry, Daddy," I took a faltering step and then another, the room coming back into focus and my dad was still in his chair, waiting for me.

"Not as sorry as you're gonna be, cunt," he promised me. "There's only one way to teach a whore like you."

"I know, Daddy," I nodded and took my position, the one I'd learned from the time I was born, it seemed like.

"Get those hands out of the way, slut," he warned me and I moved them quickly, pressing my palms to the carpet as my tummy and hips were over his thighs.

"Yes, Daddy," I whispered, closing my eyes as I felt him raising my skirt, pulling it over my bare butt and out of the way.

"Spread these legs, give me your holes, bitch," he said, pressing his big hand between my wet thighs so that I had no choice but to do what he wanted.

"Oh!" I gasped as Daddy's fingers curled, reaching down to find my pussy and the swampy mess all those boys had left down there.

"You got fucked hard, didn't you, whore?" he chuckled. "Fucked hard and put away wet, eh? Guess you liked it just fine too, stupid cunt. Tell me."

"Y-Yesssss..." I hissed and my hands and toes came off the floor as Daddy suddenly shoved two thick fingers inside my pussy without any hint of kindness at all.

"Yes, what?" he teased me, twisting and turning his fingers against the soft walls of my cunt. Juices were spilling out of me quickly, his fingers making lewd wet noises that only humiliated me further.

"Y-Yes, I l-liked it w-when they f-fucked me hargghhh!" I gasped and the breath fell out of me as Daddy took a handful of my pussy.

The two fingers inside me were curled up to meet his palm with my tortured flesh caught in between. He lifted me by my pussy like that, pulling me right off his legs, but not very far of course, just enough so that I imagined he was going to rip my sex away, and my eyes flooded with hot tears of pain and embarrassment.

"That's what I thought, slut," he said and he'd let me go right away, after just a second, but it had seemed a lot longer than that to me. "Open your cockhole, bitch."

"Wha..." I didn't know what he meant at first, but Daddy yanked my head up by my hair with one hand and shoved his dirty fingers between my lips with the other.

"Suck them clean, whore," he said, shoving his fingers as far into my mouth as he could. "Come on, bitch, show me how you sucked off all those boys."

I was gagging and choking, my jaw working uselessly and I was fighting to breathe. Daddy was tickling the back of my mouth, the entrance to my throat with his fingertips and I was retching, squirming in his lap. He pulled back slightly and then rammed his fingers against the insides of my cheeks, one side and then the other while he twisted my head so he could see my face while he did it.

My cheeks bulged outward and I could taste the familiar mix of cum, mine and those seven boys on my daddy's fingers. He played with my tongue, trying to catch it between his fingers like pinchers, and I wriggled it around in the spit that was filling my mouth. I swallowed and drooled and my flushed cheeks were wet with tears. Daddy hooked his fingers into my cheek, tugging at my face until he could gather a big wad of his own spittle.

"Open your fucking mouth, bitch," he said, not removing his fingers at all and I did my best to do what he wanted.

I was twisted and looking up, barely able to breathe and trembling with fear and excitement too, I have to admit that. I was quivering with anticipation and I'd known all night what was waiting for me once I got home. I watched my daddy's spit as it fell from his mouth to mine, a large wad of it landing heavily on my tongue. His fingers played with it, pushed it around and stirred our saliva into a weak bubbling froth that I swallowed eagerly.

"You nasty cunt," he snorted, pushing my head back down and he was reaching for the belt he'd dropped to the floor. "You can't even pretend not to like it, can you?"

"Noooo..." I moaned and it was true, every word my daddy uttered was a testament to my slutty desires. "I like it, Daddy."

My reluctance and tepid responses were flying in the face of my daddy's love, the only love I'd ever known. The belt was coming, like goodnight kisses hot on my skin and I pushed myself up even higher, spread my legs a fraction wider for it. I held my breath, shut my eyes tightly, and bathed in the eternity that my daddy made me wait for his leather bound affection.

SMACK!!

The air exploded from my lungs with a whoosh as the supple strap of Daddy's belt found my ass, licking me across both cheeks like a tongue of flame. It burned cold for an instant and then hot even as he drew his arm back for another blow. They came hard and fast, endlessly atop one another and there was nothing I could do to escape them. I didn't want to get away. I wanted to live there, burning in the fires with him for the rest of my life.

"You stupid whore," he was saying, the words coming in time with the belt, punctuated with explosions of ripe pain across my flesh. "Giving your cunt away like the slut you are. Cocksucking bitch. I feed you. I clothe you. I send you to school and for what? So you can fuck every cock you can find?"

"Ahhhh ... D-D-Daddy!" I gasped, digging my fingernails into the carpet, my feet scampering uselessly. The crack of leather against my ass filled my ears like thunder, and lightning was the pain. Jets of electricity shooting up my spine, forcing me to arch my back and lift my head. I was whimpering like a puppy, howling like a bitch in heat. Every sound I made hurt with its desperate escape, leaving the rest of me behind to writhe in agony.

"That cunt belongs to me, bitch," he said. "That mouth of yours? That cockhole is mine, slut, understand me? That cocksucking asshole of yours too. All of it belongs to your daddy. You're my slut. My whore. Nobody else's."

"Yessss..." I screamed and with one last kiss of the whip, Daddy made me cum.

My tummy contracted and my cunt spasmed as I drew my knees up and my elbows down. I hugged my daddy's thighs, embracing him the only way I could, clutching him as I sobbed loudly, shuddering with my best orgasm of the night. My pussy pumped old sperm and fresh girl cum out of my hole with a tiny flood to stain my daddy's trousers. But they were already wet and he barely noticed. I barely noticed. We were too busy just then as Daddy's hands found my ass and I was lost in a dazzling rapture of unearthly delight.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.