Patrick and Rachel
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Peter H. Salus

Mum and dad and Sarah left for Margaret River around ten. I walked around making certain there was no mess. Rachel rang the doorbell just after eleven.

"Hi."

"Hi," I responded. She was wearing a tee shirt, tiny shorts and running shoes. I took her gym bag. "You look lovely."

"Thank you."

We were both nervous. I gave her a little kiss.

"Thanks. Is there any of the white wine in the fridge?"

"Let's look." I put the bag at the foot of the stairs and took her hand. It was a bit moist.

There was a half-bottle. I fetched two glasses and poured. "To us!"

"To us."

I picked up her free hand and kissed it. "I love you very much. Don't be afraid."

"I'm not afraid. Just uneasy." She put down her empty glass. We sat on the divan. I leaned forward and gave her a soft kiss. She threw her arms around me and squeezed. I reached out with my hand and softly brushed her lip. I ran my hand down to her chin and then to the back of the neck along her hairline. I kissed her very lightly.

I reached down and slowly pulled her tee shirt over her head and kissed her again.

I broke our kiss and started nipping small pecks on her neck, working my way down to her breasts. When I reached them, I cupped the right one with my hand and slowly ran my finger over the extended nipple. Rachel shivered and reached for the button on her shorts.

"Don't," I said, "Let me unwrap you."

She kicked off her shoes as I slid my hands to her waist and unbuttoned the side. Her shorts fell to the floor and I hooked her underpants with my thumbs. A tug and a wriggle and she was bare. I put a hand behind her and picked her up.

"What are you doing?"

"We'll be more comfortable upstairs." She tucked her face into my neck and I took her to my room.

"You've gotten stronger."

"We're both older." I put her on my bed and took off my shirt and unzipped my shorts.

"The underpants, too." I pulled them down. Rachel giggled. "I can see you're ready."

I took a nipple in my mouth. It was hard as a pencil eraser. I moved to the other side. Rachel moaned. I kissed my way down to her navel and put my tongue into it. I then kissed the insides of her knees and her thighs. "I'm wet," she said.

"Mmmm." I tasted her. Her lips were like soft flower petals. She tasted sweet. I licked and she spread her legs.

"No more. Please." I continued, moving to her nubbin. Rachel gave a little shriek and went rigid. "Oh. Oh. Ooh." And she lay still. I moved up on the bed, put her head on my shoulder and kissed her.

"I never ... Oh, Pat! ... I..."

"Shhh. Relax." I think we dozed a bit. I know I did. When I woke, Rachel had moved. She was between my legs, licking my penis.

"My turn," she said. She sucked a little.

"I'm going to come soon."

"Go ahead. My mum suggested this. She said you'll last longer the second time."

"Mmm. Really soon ... Now!" I stiffened and spurted three or four times.

"Not bad," Rachel said. "Doesn't really taste like anything. The texture is kind of funny but I could get used to that." She licked her lips, moved up and kissed me.

"I can taste myself on you."

"How soon can you do it again?"

"Only a few minutes, I think." I put my arms around her. "I love you very much."

"And I you."

She lay on me, her hair just tickling my chin. I put one hand on her buns, she put one on my penis. "It's twitching."

"You're exciting me."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.