Patrick and Rachel - Cover

Patrick and Rachel

Copyright© 2011 by Peter H. Salus

Chapter 1

It was nearly the end of term. Rachel and I were sitting in the yard. Our dads were at their offices and our mums had taken Sarah and Al to get new shoes. We were reading. I had Maiwa's Revenge and she was into Follow the Rabbit-Proof Fence. African Zulus and Australian Aborigines. It was hot, over 30C, but Dad had said he was hoping the "Fremantle Doctor" would arrive in the late afternoon. (The Fremantle Doctor is a cooling wind that comes to Perth from the southwest.) We've had very little rain this summer and Chaz, Rachel's Dad, is worried about that. Rachel was worried about something else, but I couldn't sense just what.

"Pat?"

"Yes?"

"Can we talk? Seriously?"

"Of course?"

"And you'll be honest with me?"

"Of course." I put my book on the grass.

"Do I look okay?"

"What do you mean? You're lovely! I've thought that for nearly all my life."

"Yes ... But..."

I took her hand. "Tell me."

"Well, before and after games, we change."

"Yes?"

"And so all of us are in the locker room with no clothes on."

"Sounds exciting ... but I'll never get to see two dozen nude girls."

"Don't be a dork!"

"Sorry."

"And when I look, it's not just that I'm shortest, I've nothing ... uh ... on top."

"You mean some of the girls have bigger breasts?"

"All of them! All of them! I've no tits at all!" Rachel started to cry.

"Rache ... Rache ... you've seen my Mum in a tee shirt, right? And you've seen your mum in a tee shirt. Likely in nothing. Right?" She nodded. "Weena's a lot bigger than Michiko. Do you think your dad doesn't love your mum? Does he wish he had my mum?" She shook her head. "So I think you're lovely. I don't want you looking like you've got udders like the women on the telly ... Feel a little better?" She nodded. "Okay, take your book and come upstairs with me."

We went up to my room. I closed the door. I put my arms around her and kissed her on the mouth. A gentle kiss on her mouth. I willed my love into it. She threw her arms around me and squeezed. I could feel her heart through her shirt. I put my hands under her shirt and rubbed her back gently. She leaned into me and I felt two diamond-hard points pressing my chest. I felt all tingly.

Rachel backed up a step and whipped off her shirt. She's over a year older than I am, but she's quite a bit shorter. And I doubt whether she weighs 45 kilos. But she has the blackest, shiniest hair and shining eyes and a cute, tiny nose.

Her breasts were small. Little cones tipped by protruding nipples. I touched one and then bent over and kissed it. And then the other.

"They're perfect. Just perfect."

"Take off your shirt." I did.

I kissed her again. "Now your shorts." She undid the button and wriggled out of them. She had some silky-looking hair on her lower abdomen.

"Now yours." I dropped mine. She looked at my penis. "May I?"

"Of course." She reached out and touched my small erection.

I put my hand on her triangle. It was soft and silky. I rubbed it a little very gently.

"Are we going to... ?"

"No," I said. "Not today. Neither of us is ready."

"Soon?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.