FITZ
Chapter 9: Conspiracy and Duplicity

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 9: Conspiracy and Duplicity - A group of revolutionaries of the anarchosocialist persuasion focus on eradicating white slavery as the first step for their revolutionary vision of dramatically improving American society.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Light Bond   Prostitution  

Jordan Miller loved to fuck and be fucked. It shamed him too. Not when he fucked his wife of course, and his joy in doing it over the past ten years had produced 8 children, six girls and two boys. But fucking Kat and Billy had been his biggest thrill and biggest shame. Being so different from his Teutonic wife, all flesh with huge breasts and butt, relentlessly toning them to please him, Kat's petite, tight form as she climbed over him like she climbed walls and pressed her tight little cunt over his large cock like a slick vise or pressed it over his hungry mouth to taste both his and her sexual fluids, thrilled him to his core. And getting fucked in his ass by Billy while he fucked the too tight cunt, stretching Kat nearly beyond her limits because his cock expanded to its greatest size when Billy fucked him, brought him the greatest pleasure and the greatest shame. Because of it he kept Billy's and Kat's bed invisible from cameras unlike the rest of the beds of the FITZ. His brother the Prince noticed of course and assumed the reason, but since Jordan had managed the situation so skillfully, he never mentioned it. He allowed for the sinful transgression as a reward for a job well done. Both brothers felt the same about that.

Slipping from the bed early in the morning, carefully extracting himself from the thin bodies of his lovers so as not to wake them, he never worried anyone would catch him entering the meeting place of the FITZ. He always managed to give himself an hour and a half to do his accountant thing on Billy's laptop before returning home and slipping into bed before his wife, given a sleeping concoction injected into her stock of buttermilk which she drank every night before going to bed, would wake up and catch him. It had been like that once or twice a week for a couple years. This time was different.

"Uhm, Hi," he said to the large, powerful looking blonde man hunched over a laptop with an earphone plugged into his ear.

"Who are you?" asked Joseph.

"Jordan. I'm the accountant for FITZ."

Joseph nodded. "I figured a need."

"And you?"

"Joseph. FITZjoseph I guess."

"What are you doing?"

"Learning Mandarin. You?"

Jordan sat at Billy's computer and lifted the lid. "Accounting."

"Billy knows you're using his computer?"

"It's the one with all the data."

Joseph nodded and went back to work noticing the glances from Jordan.

Jordan surreptitiously studied the giant. He'd call his brother to let him fill him in. "Security," he figured. "But Mandarin?"


"What's with the Miller?" asked Joseph when Billy came down a few hours later.

"You saw Jordan?" Billy asked. Joseph nodded. "What do you mean the Miller?"

"I told you I liked reading rags to riches stories. This one I read, one of those overwrought Victorian sagas from the late 19th century that makes you skeptical concerned the Henry Miller Legacy written by a black sheep sinner, the youngest brother of Heinrich Mueller, who attained salvation via a good Christian wife who happened to be his second cousin. His tales of business intrigue interested me, and the fact that the company still exists and is one the largest corporations in the world made me look for further history and current information. Look at this."

A photograph on the internet from a society page showed the wedding party of Constance and Henry Miller. Joseph pointed at the man standing at the edge of the photo, the only one not smiling.

"Tell me about this family," Billy requested.

"Ultra conservative, with a devout Lutheran bent. Conspiracy enthusiasts have blamed them for starting wars or backing the wrong side as in Germany in both world wars."

"His family was Nazi?"

"I don't think so. First of all the party Hitler took over was full of homosexuals and even though he purged them, I'm sure they thought less of him because of his original association. Secondly, they sided with him really only when he attacked the USSR. Of course it's speculation, and they were careful not to be officially on the Axis side or even of German heritage, but..."

"But what?"

"They're almost cultish in their love of secret manipulations."

"Shit."

"He's more than an accountant, isn't he?" asked Joseph.

"Yes. Seed money and dummy corporations and off shore accounts and distribution."

"He came from your bedroom."

"If he claims to be ultra religious and anti-homosexual, he's a hypocrite," Billy chuckled.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.