FITZ
Chapter 7: Joseph and Josephine

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Thriller Sex Story: Chapter 7: Joseph and Josephine - A group of revolutionaries of the anarchosocialist persuasion focus on eradicating white slavery as the first step for their revolutionary vision of dramatically improving American society.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Light Bond   Prostitution  

Exhausted from sparring and dripping with sweat, Joseph and Gina transformed from fierce warriors into lovers. The fighting had teased within the violent moves. Finally they stopped the teasing and expressed their mutual lust fully.

Martial robes came off easily. Naked beneath, Gina pulled Joseph between her thighs, guided him in and insisted he fuck her hard. He shoved all the way in, amazed at the slippery path allowing the tightness to give way to his thick cock. They pressed pubic bones hard together and rubbed. "Fuck me into the fucking ground," Gina moaned.

Clutching her perfect ass in both hands, his mouth taking in her stiff nipple, he commenced an unrelenting procession of long and hard and fast thrusts. Her ass lifted upwards from his hands greeting his downward thrusts loudly.

"Yes, yes, yes," she repeated, ceasing and tightening before recommencing. Multiple orgasms ended when he clutched even harder, pulling her against him like he planned on thrusting his whole body inside her and he growled out his cum. His whole body mirrored each immense spurt of his penis. Both mentally and physically, the climax shook him to his core.

When the ecstasy abated, their sweat slippery skin slid against each other as they embraced and kissed, the embrace shifting to feel all angles of togetherness.

"Thanks. I needed that," she murmured into his ear.

He chuckled. "Thank you!"

"Let's clean up our mess and go upstairs and make love."

"Yes, my love."

Their shared smiles created a radiant brilliance perceptible only by them.

As promised, in her bed and his now, they leisurely explored each other's bodies. While he feasted on her pussy, a neophyte at cunnilingus, she guided his tongue by words and then sighs, Josephine, the cute sad sprite shyly joined them in bed. "Nibble my nipples, my love," breathed Gina, edging towards another orgasm. Seconds later, she screamed her pleasure.

Recovering, she purred to the lovely oriental girl, "Good, my beautiful slave. Now on your hands and knees!"

"Yes Mistress," the girl trembled.

Giving the half Chinese girl room, Gina rolled off the bed and pulled Joseph off too. He had a look she needed to appease.

"It enabled her survival," Gina explained with a shrug.

"I like it Joseph," murmured Josephine shyly.

"Quiet slave!"

"Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress."

Gina pulled a box of toys from under the bed, finding a crop and slapping the pale buttocks of her slave, leaving a red mark. "You do as I say, slave, and your reward will be most ... rewarding."

"Yes Mistress. Thank you Mistress."

Four soft sashes from the box tied Josephine to the bed with room to move. "Crawl under her, Joseph." And to Josephine, she ordered, "You will enjoy my man as much as I do."

When her slave tightened and her face lifted from Joseph's nearness, her mistress whipped her hard.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.