Helping Bobby Learn - Cover

Helping Bobby Learn

Copyright© 2011 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I happened to overhear my son, with his girlfriend, making some serious mistakes in how he was treating her. A good dad should offer help in such a situation. right? So I did. And help sometimes includes demonstrations. right? And she was the only female present to demonstrate on. She liked the arrangement a lot more than my son did, but she was calling the shots, so he had to live with it. At least until her mother found out. That's when things got really complicated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Courtney, for having that shy streak, apparently trusted her own instincts, because the next time she came over, when he said "Hi" it was with a kiss on the lips. And it was more than a quick, friendly kiss too.

"Bobby's not here," I said, partly teasing and partly not.

"He doesn't have to be here for that kind of thing," she said. "But If I'm going to let you do things, I need to feel comfortable."

"Have you figured out what these mysterious things you'd like to do are yet?" I asked.

"Some of them," she said.

"You going to tell me what they are?"

"Not yet," she said. "I'm not that comfortable yet."

"Maybe I should kiss you again, then," I said.

I gave her a full monte kiss, rubbing my loins against hers and stroking her back while we exchanged bodily fluids, and she was panting when it was over.

"I hope you understand that, as a man, I'm going to respond to you as a woman," I said, my lips brushing hers.

"Uh huh," she panted.

"And you need to understand that part of this process is being honest with each other."

"Okay," she said, with her eyes closed.

"I'll try not to be crude about it," I promised.

"That's nice," she sighed.

"But right now, just from kissing you, I'd love to have you in bed naked," I said.

Her eyes popped open and she took in a deep breath, holding it.

"I understand if you're a little reluctant to do that at this point," I assured her. "I just wanted you to know how you affect me."

"Wow," she said, letting her breath out.

I gave her a quick peck on the lips, and pushed her away from me.

"Bobby should be home any time now. If you don't want me to start copping feels, then you should probably wait for him in his room."

She giggled, but then skittered away and ran up the stairs to his room. I went to my den and booted up the computer to check mail and see if I could find a masturbation aid. That was pretty routine for me. While I hadn't had women in my life since my wife died, my sex drive was still healthy. Masturbation was the quick and easy way of dealing with the occasional urge. And Courtney had created an occasional urge.

I was still looking when my peripheral vision caught movement in the doorway to the den. I looked to see Courtney there. She looked a little nervous.

"It's boring up there alone," she said.

Apparently the specter of me copping feels wasn't so terrifying after all.

"Well, it won't be boring here," I said. "I was just getting ready to deal with the feelings you created in me."

"Me?"

I looked at her. "Don't be coy, Courtney. You know you're beautiful. You know men lust after you. And you know you got me going. I even told you you got me going."

To her credit she didn't try to BS me. "So you were going to ... um ... jerk off?"

"Yes," I said simply. "Do you want to watch?"

She blinked three or four times. I could almost hear the gears turning in her head.

"How long will it take?" she asked.

I got it then. She was worried that Bobby would come home and find her watching his father flogging his log. That probably broke some agreement they had made.

"That depends on how excited I get. If I could see you ... or at least some of you naked, it probably wouldn't take long at all.

She captured her lower lip between pearly white teeth.

"Hold that thought," she said. She whipped out her cell phone and punched some buttons. She listened and then said "Where are you? Aren't you guys done yet?" She listened some more. "No, it's okay. Go ahead and take a shower. I'm just bored, but I can deal with it. I'd rather you were nice and clean when you get home so I can attack you. I'll meet you there. Okay. Bye."

She closed the phone and looked at me with an intense gaze.

"We have time."

My mind banged on that "we" she used. I was already hard. Just contemplating letting this girly girl see my prick, and thinking about her watching me jerk off had me ready to go. I stood and, rather than do this with my pants around my knees, I stripped. I knew my body was slowly going to seed. It happens to most men as they age. Some of my muscle had started to sag and soften. I still played tennis and golf, and took the dog for long walks, but that wasn't enough to keep muscles I'd worked hard to build up in good tone.

Her inspection was thorough and unashamed. No vestige of her shyness remained. She licked her lips.

"I feel like I have to pee," she said suddenly.

"You know where the bathroom is," I said, trying to sound normal. That's hard for an older man to do in the presence of a gorgeous teenager.

"I don't actually have to pee," she said. "But there's this kinda sorta pain ... down there."

"Does seeing me like this make you want to masturbate too?" I asked.

Her face darkened.

"Yes," she said. "But I can't. Not now. Not in front of you."

"That's no problem," I said. "I would like to see your breasts, though."

That she was comfortable with, perhaps because I'd not only seen them before, but touched them as well. She took off her blouse and removed her bra.

I started stroking immediately. As I did so I talked to her.

"When a man does this, he imagines himself being with a particular woman. In this case, I'm thinking about you. I imagine my penis is sliding inside you ... and that you like it. I suck your nipples first, and get you really excited, and then that's when I put it in you. I imagine you moaning. They're good moans, because you like having me inside you."

She made a noise in her throat and her hands moved to her belly and then dropped again.

"If you want to loosen your pants and take care of things, you don't have to take them off," I said.

"What?" She was confused until she realized I wasn't fantasizing any more.

"You probably should, or else when Bobby gets home, you're going to be horny out of your mind, and you'll want to let him do too much." I started stroking again. "But it's up to you."

I detailed again which of her nipples I would suck first, and how I'd kiss the insides of her breasts, and her belly. I told her how I'd find her clit, and tease it, first with my finger and then with the tip of my cock, before spreading her open and filling her with prick.

She finally couldn't take it any longer and undid her pants. She shoved one hand into them and squatted to give the hand room inside her jeans. She groaned, and I imagined one of her fingers inside her.

"There are ways to fuck a woman," I went on, "where you go in deep and stay there. You don't go in and out. Instead you go in a circle, so your pubic bone massages hers. She can have four or five orgasms in a row that way, and I can last a long time without shooting. I'd do that to you ... give you three or four orgasms in a row.

"Ohhhhhh," she whined. Her eyes were glued to my hand.

"And then I'd ask you if I could cum inside you. Did I forget to mention I'm not wearing a condom? When I make love to you I won't want to wear anything that would separate us. I'll want to feel you ... feel your pussy milking me, trying to get my gift. I'll want to fertilize you." I sped up. "Like this."

I let go with three strings of cum, arched upward so they would get a little air time, and she could see them. I didn't worry about the floor. I could clean it later.

"I'd do this inside you," I panted.

That did it for her ... or maybe to her. She wobbled and whined, and then sank to her knees, falling forward and catching herself with one hand as the one in her pants worked feverishly. Then she groaned and suddenly looked up at me, her eyes going to my hand, which was still milking my prick slowly. Her head fell, as if she were exhausted, but she only stayed in that position for maybe ten seconds. Then she stood, removed her hand from her pants and buttoned them up. She picked up her blouse, but instead of putting it on, she came towards me.

"I've never let a boy suck them," she whispered, moving until her right nipple was right in front of my face.

I leaned forward and captured the nipple gently, giving it a loving little suckle. I didn't touch her with any other part of my body. I switched as she sighed deeply, and made sure that both nipples were well stimulated. Then I sat back.

"That was hot," I said.

"That was fucking fantastic," she responded, her eyes glittering.

"We should probably get dressed now," I said.

She stared at me for a few seconds longer, and then nodded. "Yes, but we're going to do that again."

I smiled, picking up my pants and stepping into them.

"You're calling the shots," I said.


I gave them thirty minutes after Bobby got home, and then sneaked up to see what was going on. One wall of Bobby's room was next to the upstairs deck, and there were two windows in that wall. It wasn't full dark yet, but the streetlights were on. The curtains weren't pulled closed, so I peeked in a window and saw Courtney lying back on a stack of pillows, her shirt open. Her jeans were still firmly on, but Bobby was sucking titty like there was no tomorrow. I saw her hand come to his head and move him from one nipple to the other. Then she pulled his face up for kisses and they made out for a while. They broke apart and I could see they were talking, though I couldn't understand the words. It became clear, though, when he got off the bed and undid his pants, pushing them to his knees. His youthful prick was strong and straight and, of course, hard as a rock. He stared stroking, pointing it at her.

I imagined the conversation that had gone on in that room.

Her: "I'm going to let you do something new, but you have to do it the way I say to."

Him: "Okay!" Guys will agree to anything.

Her: "It's going to get you excited, but you can't try to get in my pants."

Him: "What am I going to do?"

Her: "You can beat off. I'll watch you."

Him: "Fuck! Okay! Yeah, baby! What do you want me to do?"

Of course it might not have been like that at all, but it's what ran through my mind as I watched her watching him. She pinched her nipples and spoke. I would have given a lot to hear what she said, because he speeded up and started squirting all over the place. In all, I think he might have lasted for a grand total of forty-five seconds before he blew his nut.


When they came downstairs, Bobby said "Hey, we're going to go get ice cream."

I said, "Good. You should always do something together after you engage in sexual behavior."

They both skidded to a stop.

"It makes sure that your relationship is built on more than just sex," I said. "Sex is fun, but you can't do it all the time. For a good relationship, there have to be other things to do too." I was surprised that it was Courtney who spoke first.

"Have you been spying on us?"

I grinned. "How many times do I have to remind you I was once your age. I had girlfriends. I know what I did with them when I got them alone in my room."

Kids are so gullible. They both bought it.


Bobby drew the line in some circumstances. Like when we were sitting together at the kitchen table one night, having a snack, and she suggested that if I taught her how to masturbate me, she could then transfer that learnig to masturbating Bobby. The first thing I thought of was that, if she wanted to learn how to jerk him off, she could learn on him, instead of me. Bobby wasn't quite up to speed yet, though. All he could think about was their agreement that he should be there when I was teaching something, and all he could see in his mind's eye was me, naked and her doing things with me that he didn't want to see.

"I don't have to be there for that," he said, closing his eyes.

"Okay," said Courtney, entirely too quickly. Bobby didn't catch that either.

Which is why the next time she came over "to meet Bobby," it was two hours early, so she had "ample time to master the art," as she put it.

Within about fifteen minutes I was lying on my bed, naked, and Courtney was sitting on the edge of the bed, fully dressed, staring at what she intended to put her hands on.

"Yours looks different than Bobby's, she said.

"Each one is unique," I said.

"How can a girl stand to put that in her mouth?" she asked, and shuddered once.

"That's a different lesson," I said. "Let's not rush things. I thought you were going to learn how to handle a boy."

She didn't get the double meaning, probably because she was working up her courage to reach for Mr. Happy. To defuse the nervousness, I introduced him.

"Mister Happy, this is Courtney. She's a babe, and she'd like to make you feel good. I expect you to cooperate with her. Courtney? This is Mister Happy. He's called that because he's very very happy to meet you. He gets a little nervous around pretty girls, though, and sometimes he spits up."

I might have well as said "Ugh. You touch dick now!" She neither smiled nor spoke. Instead, she reached and grasped Mr. Happy's body and gave it a tentative squeeze.

"It's hot!" she said softly.

"Body temperature," I said, giving up on the humor angle.

"It feels so soft ... except its hard!"

"The stiffness is on the inside," I said. "The skin on the outside is just normal skin."

Her hand moved and my foreskin slipped off the glans, revealing the shiny purple head.

"That's not normal skin," she said. She moved it up and down curiously.

"You already have the idea," I said, reveling in the feel of a female's hand on my cock for the first time in almost two decades.

"This is so cool!" she sighed. Then she frowned. "But it's no wonder it hurt so much when Brad..." She stopped.

"You weren't ready," I said. "Brad went too fast and you weren't ready for it when it happened. If you're ready, it's not painful at all."

"He did go too fast. I kept telling him no, but he kept pushing and suddenly it hurt really bad. I screamed. It must have scared him because he yelled and got off of me.

"I'm sorry it was that way for you the first time," I said.

"It's not your fault," she said.

"No, but that's a memory that will always be there, and it should have been a good one."

"I guess," she said.

"When I make love to you, you'll be ready. I promise you when you feel me in you, you'll be happy about it," I said.

She stopped stroking. "I never said I'd do that with you."

"I know," I said. "But when the time comes, you will. I won't do it without your permission, but when I ask if I can, you'll say yes."

"You sound awfully sure of yourself," she said, sounding slightly miffed.

"I understand women."

"Do you really want to ... make love to me?" she asked.

"That's a difficult question to answer," I said. "On the face of it, biologically, I'm ecstatic about the idea of having sex with you. That's just my male body reacting to your female one. But that's just one level. I also like you. I think you're beautiful, and brave and intelligent. Those are attributes of a sexy woman. So on that level there is intense sexual interest. But part of liking you is respecting you too. And that means if you're not interested in me then I should back off. I want you to feel comfortable in my home, and being around me. So if I thought it was going to cause a problem, I'd have to tell myself you're off limits. Then there's the fact that your boyfriend is my son. So it's completely inappropriate for me to want to do things with you on that account. And I'm not even mentioning the fact that you're too young, by society's standards. Does that make sense?"

What I didn't know was she wasn't a philosopher about it. What she was having trouble with was that an adult - an adult she was interested in - could be interested in her too. Like a lot of young women, while she wanted to be sexy, she wasn't at all sure she made the cut. Boys her age didn't count. They were always horny. So her response tried to confirm what she thought I'd said.

"I get all that, but I'm not sure it answers my question. Let's just say I wanted it. Would you want it too?"

I shrugged. "All other issues aside ... I'd want to try to knock you up with twins."

"Wow," she said softly.

"How does that make you feel?" I asked.

"Horny," she said.

"I'd be happy to masturbate you while you learn to masturbate me," I offered.

She jerked, and realized she was still gripping Mr. Happy. I think when she started stroking him again it was instinct.

"Would I have to get naked?" she asked.

"Only if you were comfortable doing that," I said.

"You're kidding," she said. "Me, comfortable being naked with you ... while you're naked too? What planet were you born on?"

I laughed. "You're thinking in terms of regular men. I'm not a regular guy when it comes to this kind of thing. You're completely safe with me. I won't ever do anything until you tell me to. While I'd love nothing more than climb on top of you and fuck your brains out, I won't do that until you actually tell me that's what you want."

"Do we have time?" she asked, her breath coming faster now.

"Yes, but I don't think it's a good idea for you to try to learn this while I'm distracting you. Why don't you practice first, and then I'll take the edge off for you."

She blinked and swallowed. "Okay."


It was almost anticlimactic. First off, she understood the theory of things quite well and quickly to boot. She loved the feel of the skin on my shaft sliding along that hard interior, and once she figured out the right pace, she also figured out that slowing or speeding gave her control over my response. She stroked me for about fifteen minutes, and I honestly think the only reason she finished me off was because she was getting tired.

When the moment came, she delighted in watching my fountain spurt up into the air. I reached and moved her hand so it didn't get all over her, and then tutored her on how to slow down and milk the teat, so to speak. She was flushed and breathing hard, grinning with joy.

Before I reached for her I put my face right in front of hers and said "I won't be able to get hard again for at least twenty minutes. Let me make you feel good now."

"Okay!" she gasped, her eyes darting.

She didn't exactly help me strip her, but she didn't inhibit the process either. When she lifted her hips to let me slide her jeans and panties off, I knew it was going to be all right.

Not to bore you, I went to work on her nipples with my mouth, and her clit with three stiffened fingers made into a paddle that I whipped back and forth. She was writhing within two minutes. Then, when I sensed she was getting close, I kissed her and, taking a chance that she used tampons, slid my fat middle finger into her, hooking it and pulling to crush her clitty while I vibrated that hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.