Roman Passion

by Jana Cleveland

Copyright© 2011 by Jana Cleveland

Historical Sex Story: A Roman gladiator romances and proposes to a widowed emperess

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Oral Sex   .

Setting: Ancient Rome

A huge crowd filled to the capacity of the Colosseum as the anticipated the first of a few battles. Entering the Colosseum was a gladiator named Kevin. His tall, well-built body all but his legs and arms, was covered with strong body armor. Kevin's record was without a single loss. With a sword in one hand, a shield in the other, and a helmet on his head, he was ready for his first battle.

For the first battle, he had to fight a hydra, a three-headed monster from the Mediterranean Sea. The enormous hydra was no match for Kevin, for he slayed the monster and cut off all three heads with one smooth sweep of his mighty sword. The crowd cheered for him and everyone enjoyed it, especially the females. He enjoyed being admired by the females, yet he had his heart on one particular female, the Empress Clara Gabriella.

Kevin first met Empress Clara when she and her husband, the late Roman general/emperor Octavius Augustus, watched him at his very first battle. Ever since then, the Emperor and Empress have sponsored him and with every win their rank in society had increased. A few years later, the Emperor had gone to battle, only to come home seriously wounded which then led to poor health. Sadly, the Emperor had passed away shortly afterwards, leaving Clara a widow. Today was the day the Empress made her first public appearance since her husband's funeral and seeing Kevin again made her smile again.

Battle after battle, Kevin was undefeated and unstoppable. The crowd enjoyed every minute of it, including the Empress who watched from her special seat. Kevin briefly smiled, took off helmet, and bowed to the Empress before leaving the Colosseum victoriously. She caught his eye as he caught hers. Little does she know that Kevin had his heart and mind set on her.

That night, Kevin went to see the Empress to express his gratitude. Empress Clara was in her bedroom, relaxing. She had been sleeping alone in her bed since the death of her emperor husband had died. She was in her silkiest one-shoulder toga dress when she heard a knock on the door.

"Who is knocking on my door?" Empress Clara gently shouted.

"It is Kevin." He said.

"You may come in." Clara said as Kevin entered her bedroom.

"Empress Clara, I come bearing a gift to you." Kevin said as he bowed to her.

He then offered Clara her gift, a small bouquet of long-stemmed roses that were dipped in gold made from the coins he had won.

"Oh, they're very lovely Kevin. For that, I thank you." Clara said to him.

"I wanted to express my gratitude for you sponsoring me." Kevin said as he looked into her deep brown eyes.

"I'm so grateful to sponsor you." Clara replied.

"There's another reason I'm here today. I wondered if I can request your hand in marriage." Kevin said standing close to her.

Clara was stunned and yet so thrilled at Kevin's proposal.

"Empress Clara, I know it's been hard since the passing of your husband, the emperor. I've secretly thought of you. Even dreamt of you." Kevin added.

"Please tell me." Clara said as she touched his face.

"I've imagined myself pleasuring you in your bed and even imagined rubbing scented olive oil on you body in the bathhouse." Kevin said.

As he spoke, Clara couldn't help but imagine his strong, ripped body against her womanly body. She became turned on by his long, flowing black hair, his glistening muscles, and his jade green eyes. She also wondered imagined feeling his velvet sword entering her womanhood.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.