Weekend at Grandmas
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2011 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Amber gets to spend a weekend at her Grandmother's, where she will become a woman. Of course that's just the beginning of her journey from girl to woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

School was out for a few days, so we drove to Shreveport and caught a flight to New Orleans, and from there to Las Vegas. Mom hadn't been too specific about what was going to happen, only that I would enjoy it, legally. Rick and Krys didn't come with us. Rick had a job and couldn't get away, and Krys said she wasn't interested. That suggested that this trip had to do with sex. She still wasn't into social sex. She loved the Sybian at Grandma's; me, I could take or leave it. I'd tried it, but I preferred to have a guy's body to hold on to.

"What's this all about?" I asked as we waited for a cab at the Las Vegas airport.

"We're going to a place outside of town," she said. "It's going to be a lot like your Grandmother's, only more so. You'll see."

I had to be satisfied with that. We got a hotel room at one of the casinos. The next two days were a whirlwind. We saw a show, Mom and Dad did a little gambling, well, so did I, and generally we all had a good time. The only thing odd was that we saw a nurse and she drew some blood.

After two days, though, Dad got a phone call and we packed up a few things. Mother told me that what I took to Grandma's would be sufficient. It was time to do what we'd come here for.

Dad had rented a car. We loaded up and headed out into the desert. I had no idea where we were going. We drove for a while, took a side road, and finally pulled into a parking lot that had at least thirty cars.

Mom turned around in her seat. "The same rules apply here that we have back at Grandma's," she said. "You'll find quite a number of younger people..."

"Older than me? Or the same age."

"Mostly in their twenties," she said. "You won't be the youngest, there are several others who are your age."

"Tell her about the condom rule," Dad said.

Mom nodded. "Everything here is done with condoms. We don't know where they've been, or who they've been with, so we're careful."

That made sense. There were people who let their sex drive overwhelm their good sense and put all of us at risk. As a result, unless it was a closed group where you knew everyone's history, you had to be careful.

Our room had two beds, both queen-sized. It was your basic room, a wide-screen TV, a bathroom, a table with chairs, and a minimalist kitchenette. I slung my bag on one of the beds and unpacked what little I'd brought.

"One rule," Dad said. "Only family in this room. When it gets to be too much, and it will, you can come back here, close the door, and lock out the world."

I didn't expect that to happen, but he had a serious look on his face, so I nodded. Then he took me through the lock mechanism. In other hotels we'd had key cards. Here there was a fingerprint scanner, just like in an SF movie. That made sense, too. If you were naked you didn't want to have to keep track of a card, which could always be lost. Fingerprints, on the other hand, you always carried with you.

There was an orientation. We had a light dinner, and then they told us all about the basics of the place. There was a pool, stables if we wanted to go horseback riding, and so on. I'd expected a desert—it was Nevada—but there were stands of trees on the hillside above us. Anyone checking out or otherwise leaving the compound had to do so at the front desk. Oh, and if you were in the lobby you had to be covered. People valued their privacy here, and naked bodies tended to attract attention. Other than that, we were free to do what we wanted.

I put on an oversized tee-shirt and a cute pair of panties that I'd bought in a lingerie shop in Vegas. Then, ready to face what was downstairs—I was so wet I was dripping—we sallied forth on the great sex adventure. As we turned the last corner into the room, I could hear cries, moans, giggles, shrieks, and all of the other sounds of an active party. Someone was using an air freshener like Pine Sol, but underneath that scent you could detect the usual spilled come and excited female. I took a quick headcount, and stopped after 40. There had to be at least twice that in the room, all humping, pumping, and writhing away. This was my kind of party.

In the next two hours I lost my panties and tee-shirt, and had sex with three men. That doesn't sound like a lot, especially with the way I'd been, but each one involved the seduction, the foreplay, the actual act itself, and the relaxing afterward. Everyone has different ideas about foreplay, but around here it was obvious oral sex was the favorite method.

After a fourth partner I was done for a while. Believe it or not, you can only come so many times, and do it with so many partners before you begin to tire. I somehow found my tee-shirt—never did find my panties—and went back to the room. My last partner had been slightly overweight, and I'd felt squashed. He'd finally let me ride on top, and that helped. I don't know what would have happened if I'd been underneath him the entire time.

Once inside the room I drew a very hot bubble bath and settled into it with a groan. I had used muscles that hadn't been worked that vigorously in a month or two and I needed the time to myself. And I missed Eric.

Swinging is a partner thing, and its best if you have someone you can do it with. Oh, you don't have to have sex, I know one married couple that has sex with everyone but the two of them. Peculiar, but it works for them. And I really missed holding his hand, or the way we'd roll together after sharing with a couple, and things like that. The next time I came to something like this, I wanted him with me.

After a nice relaxing bath—our Minister's wife swears heaven must have hot bubble baths for the women—I wrapped myself in towels. I wasn't sleepy, so I turned on the TV. I wasn't sure what we would get out here, wherever in Nevada this was, but I figured some mindless entertainment would put me in the mood for bed.

I didn't expect SEX-TV.

Imagine regular TV, only sex is a major component, as is nudity. I flipped around the channels; one had a movie featuring hardcore action; one had a talk show where a woman was displaying how to give head; one had a sit-com where nudity happened frequently, as did sex, and one was a news and weather, with everyone naked. The latter was my introduction to Nude-TV, all of the nudity you could want, including some nice looking bodies, but none of the action.

I know people say nudity does not automatically equate with sex, but for most people it does. Certainly I had that attitude. They were naked, but they weren't doing it. After watching the weather, I went back to the sit-com.

I wasn't too clear on the plot, but apparently teenage daughter wanted to go out with this boy, and Mom said no. They argued, and Mom insisted. So daughter explained it to boyfriend after some hot sex. Cut to Mom and Dad, having hot sex just down the hall, and discussing her decision and what they liked and didn't like about the boy. Meanwhile, son is saying goodnight to his date, by doing it on her front lawn of course. He comes all over her tummy, they kiss chastely, and fade out. Open to daughter telling her best friend, as they engage in some hot lesbian sex, about how unfair her parents were.

You get the drift. Everything was done with sex. Dad meets someone at the office, and promptly has sex with her. Mom does the same where she worked, but she did it with women as well as men. We shake hands, they engaged in sex. I could only imagine what the school the kids attended was like.

I was a little more relaxed after this. I thought I'd try things again. So I headed back downstairs, this time without the tee-shirt. You know, you feel a lot more confident with something on. I found myself creeping down the hall, afraid that someone would see me. But when I got to the main room, it still looked the same with wall-to-wall humping, I felt better. Nudity in an empty hall was one thing; nudity with a hundred naked people in the same room was completely different.

This time I ended up with an older man, my first partner over the age of 25. He took his time, and by the time he got around to putting it in, I was more than ready for him. It didn't feel any different than any younger dick, but he took his time. Clearly he was pacing himself. In the end he came, long after I had, and slipped out almost right away.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.