Weekend at Grandmas - Cover

Weekend at Grandmas

Copyright© 2011 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Amber gets to spend a weekend at her Grandmother's, where she will become a woman. Of course that's just the beginning of her journey from girl to woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

A new couple joined the adult group, and they wanted us to include their daughter. We looked at her with curiosity, and a little skepticism. Our parents could add someone to the group, but we had to be careful, especially with the likes of Mrs. Tucker hanging around.

Cynthia was cute, pert, and certainly attractive with long brown hair and an oval face. She'd just gotten involved with sex as a social activity, having held off until she was 16. She had nice legs and a well-rounded behind, decent boobs, and the landing strip of hair that I was seeing more and more in gym. She came across as a meek, studious brunette, but once she got her clothes off she had an appetite for dick that was truly phenomenal. In some ways it reminded me of myself just a few months before.

And it was soon obvious she was on Mrs. Tucker's list as well. By then, of course, the question was who wasn't? Clearly this was a hotbed of 'something going on', and she was on a one-woman crusade to 'do something' about it. We began to see her more and more, and as December morphed into January, and then slid into February, the woman was always visible. She'd singled me out as her primary target, or at least it felt that way, and I couldn't turn around without running into her.

"I may have to give up our parties," I told Rick one evening at home. "That woman hangs on to me like day-old make-up."

"She does seem to be a pest."

He had it lucky, but only in a way. He'd turned 18 and was legal in every sense of the word. Of course that meant that if he got caught with a girl of 17, or even, heaven forbid, 16, it could go hard on him. He responded by conspicuously hanging with a girl who was 18. They couldn't make much of that.

It only seemed natural that he was smitten by Cynthia, but he couldn't show it. But he took every opportunity to get with her at parties.

I was curious what other girls saw in him as a lover. He was off-limits to me, and I knew it, but I still wanted to know. The others would tell me about him, and what it was like when they did it, and all I could do was listen.

You get a lot of odd opportunities when there's a whole group of you in a room going at it, and while Rick and I never did it, I saw him come often enough, and he saw me naked enough, that we had very few illusions or questions about each other. Still, I wondered.

About then Troy decided to experiment. Robin's birthday was coming up, and he wanted to surprise her, so he practiced on me.

We were on the couch in a hotel room when he sprang his first surprise: he licked me in the opposite direction than I was used to. It felt ... It was hard to say. Normally guys lick toward your pearl, but he was headed for my entrance. I was suddenly a lot more aware of that place on my body than before. It felt good, and I encouraged him to practice more of it. He did, but only up to a point. Then he stuck a couple of fingers in me and took me in a completely different direction.

Getting eaten to completion is just one of those things every girl should experience. It's like a guy is worshipping your body, especially that most female part of you. Oral sex has no other purpose than pure pleasure, and I was certainly getting that from Troy. I did the only thing a girl should do in cases like that: I lay back and enjoyed. Oh, I also grabbed my breasts and squeezed them, and I tried to anticipate his tongue by moving that part of me, but in the end you have to lie there and take it. Gosh, what a fate!

He finally brought me off, one of those climaxes where you almost curl in on yourself. I was super-sensitive down there and didn't want anything touching me. He obliged, at least for a couple of minutes. Instead he lavished attention on my boobs. What girl doesn't like that? Then, with me worked up all over again, he parted my legs and slid in.

There's something wrong with women who don't like the feel of a dick sliding into them. I knew there were girls at school who didn't like it. As far as I was concerned, they were missing out on one of the pleasures of life. I was wet enough Troy slid home quite easily. I had been learning some control of the muscles down there, so I clamped down on him as hard as I could, and wrapped my legs around him just to make sure. Then we set off on the same merry gallop we both enjoyed.

Cynthia settled beside me, and we sort of held hands while Eric took his turn with her. It was kind of fun watching them. Cynthia's tummy was flat enough I swear I could see the bulge Eric's dick made when he put it in. Now I know that's an exaggeration, but at the time it seemed that way. But that aside, the girl really got into it. Her eyes were alight, and she was shoving back at him as his butt rose and fell in the same old rhythm. I could feel what Troy was doing to me, and watching the same thing going on right next to me was exciting. I especially liked my view of Eric's dick when he and Troy began working together. It really adds to it when you can see as well as feel.

I felt Cynthia's hand tighten. She was arching up into him. She flung her head back, and her mouth opened as she came. There was no mistaking what was going on.

I wasn't far behind. Troy had me worked up to the point where all I could sense was that dick of his and his whole gorgeous body. I lost myself in him, and when I came it was one of those mind-blowing ones that you remember for a long time after.

Eric and Troy both came about the same time. It was like getting the groaning and jerking in stereo. They both calmed down at the same time, and we spent a few minutes cuddling before the inevitable happened and they had to pull out.

"Boy, he really unloaded in me," Cynthia murmured. She was doing what I'd tried to do, what every girl tries sooner or later, to see what was going on down there. You can't, not unless you're a contortionist, but we weren't, just normal girls with high sex drives and a chance to take care of that 'little' problem.

"The previous boys I was with all used condoms. I've sort of gotten used to them."

"We don't," I said. I'd already been assured she was baby-proof, an important consideration. "Eric always seems to produce a lot, as does Troy. Tony over there doesn't seem to make quite as much, but it's thicker. Andy..." I went around the room, sharing my experience with each boy.

"It doesn't matter how much they produce," Cynthia said. "One drop is enough. What I like is how juicy I feel down there. I think that's kind of sexy."

I really hadn't paid attention to how I felt down there, other than the occasionally annoying feeling of come dripping on my legs. That's one of those things that happen at a party like this—I'd heard some of the older women comment about that, too—and there was no good solution to it, unless we used condoms. A few girls did from time to time, and anyone who took it in the bottom used one. It would make clean-up a little easier, but that was about all, at least in my opinion.

Somebody suggested we try an entire party with condoms, and we did. Sure used a lot of them, too. The box someone brought held 50, and they were all gone by the end of the evening. We tossed them in this container, and the thing was more than half-full, a gooey mess of latex and come that nobody wanted to deal with.

"It made the boys last logger," Rosemary said. She was a girl from the Mississippi side of the line, a girl with a combination of Norwegian and Italian; she had the height, hair, and shoulders of her Norse father, and the boobs and hips from her mother. I suppose I could have been jealous that she had such a package, but it never crossed my mind. She had the body she had, and she was a lot of fun to party with.

"I enjoyed that part," I said. "I didn't care for the slick feeling. I like it a little rougher, a little more friction."

"I didn't have the physical sensations I like," Jerry said. "It's all in your head, which can be good, but ... I don't think so."

"Is it true what they say?" I asked. "Is it like taking a shower while wearing a raincoat?"

He shook his head. "No, not that. There's a certain feeling when you're inside a girl and doing it, and that wasn't here. It's from our skin sliding back and forth against each other."

We went back to keeping a few condoms around for those who wanted them, and for those who had anal urges. Everyone seemed happier that way, and even Cynthia came around to the way we did things.

Mrs. Busy-body finally got to me. It was the end of February, and I was having another "session" to get to the bottom of things. These were the talk of school, and I was getting tired of the comments I had to hear.

"You know, you're affecting my grade point?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.