Weekend at Grandmas - Cover

Weekend at Grandmas

Copyright© 2011 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Amber gets to spend a weekend at her Grandmother's, where she will become a woman. Of course that's just the beginning of her journey from girl to woman.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Rick's solution was to get a hotel room. When I heard that I burst out laughing. Isn't that what people told a couple that was going at it hot and heavy with the kissing? I didn't ask for the details, that would come later. Instead I was told what room in which hotel, it was near the mall on the other side of the state line, and about what time on Sunday people would be gathering.

"This feels like something out of a spy novel," I told Robin as I got in the car. I'd checked around to see if we were being watched, but two teenage girls going to the mall on a Sunday afternoon after church shouldn't excite too much suspicion. We'd done just the same thing the previous Sunday, only we'd actually gone to the mall and shopped.

"It does, doesn't it." We headed for the highway, and she constantly checked the rearview mirror. "I don't see anyone following us, but I'm not sure how I could tell."

"They're probably watching for us wherever our parents are."

She nodded. "Yeah, probably."

We did do a little shopping, enough to get something for our shopping bags. After all, you would expect us to buy something. But after that we made our way to the hotel that was nearby, well, practically across the street. The room was on the end of the second floor. We knocked, and were let in.

Neither of us had changed from church. I don't know about other parts of the South, but in our church it was all right to wear a summer dress to services when it was hot out, and today the temperature was supposed to reach the mid-80s. That provoked some comments from the boys as we undressed.

"Always wondered what you had underneath those things," Troy said.

"You know perfectly well what's there," Robin countered. "You've kissed it often enough."

I silenced Eric with a look, or maybe he just knew enough not to say anything. But he did look puzzled when I hung up my dress.

"Wrinkles," was all I said. By then I was just down to my panties, and of course I needed help with them. That started the fun.

Twelve horny kids in a hotel room, naked, and an afternoon with nothing else to do but have fun; the whole thing soon descended into kids on all of the furniture, kissing, sucking, fondling, and anything else we could think of. And we could think of a lot. The highpoint for me was three girls on the bed, side-by-side, and three boys putting it to us. That poor bed shivered and shook as the boys got going in unison. At least it had been pulled out from the wall so it didn't bang it.

We'd started about noon, and by 5:00 p.m. we were all pretty spent, the boys literally. Sex tires them out, which must be why football coaches don't want them doing it before a game, Girls, I've noticed, don't get tired, at least in the same way. But you can expend a lot of energy during sex. One magazine article even suggested it was the best cardio-workout a girl could have, even if you don't climax. And we did. Climax, that is. Three girls on a bed, all climaxing at the same time, can be pretty exciting in its own way.

Clean up was just like the locker room at school. Someone turned on the shower, and we were in and out with no more than a couple of minutes each. Don't wash your hair unless someone came in it! After a few minutes you wouldn't know what was going on. Even the room didn't smell of sex, but that was because we'd had the door to the balcony open. At least none of us were screamers.

Robin and I got back to the mall pretty quick. We were sitting in the food court, our bags next to us, and sipping concoctions from "Orange Julius" when I saw one of the CPS people. I'm not sure she was on duty. She saw us, but what could she tell? Two teenage girls who'd obviously been shopping at the mall. She couldn't know that fifteen minutes before we'd both been naked and cleaning up after sex with half-a-dozen boys (Rick was present, and I didn't do it with him).

"Snoop," Robin said, smiling and sipping from a straw.

"Yeah." I sighed. "They're so convinced something is going on."

"Because it is. But it's none of their darned business."

"But they think it is." I finished my drink—you have to go slow or you get 'brain freeze'—and wiped my lips. "Ready?"

Robin nodded. "A wonderful afternoon at the mall, eh?"

"I had a good time."

I wasn't even sore 'down there'. In April or May I would have, but I think I'd gotten used to having multiple partners. I think it's something you have to learn. First, there's the pacing. Necessity forces you to accommodate the boys. After all, if they can't get it up, you don't have much, just your fingers. Second, you can't stay "up" all of the time, either. Good sex is relaxing. You're filled with peace and relaxation, and your mood certainly improves! And getting aroused again has its own excitement. I've noticed, though, that after an hour or two it doesn't take as much to get really turned on. That helps when going from partner to partner.

I'd heard some former porno actress say all a girl really needs is a place to lie and some lubricant. I guess that's so if you don't get too emotionally involved in it, but how can you not? Sex is so personal, involving a girl's entire being. And anyway, the best lubrication is what your body produces. Well, the guys can add some with their come. And you relax down there, or at least I do. It doesn't take too long before a new guy can slide right in, and there is nothing, absolutely nothing, that is as exciting as that particular muscle sliding in. One of the girls once put it simply—overheard when we were cleaning up—"what is my favorite bone in my body? His."

We got home all safe and sound, and the next day we spent some time having one of those rambling, on-going conversations at school as we assessed what had happened, and if we could do it again.

It's hard to explain that sort of talking. You talk with people, they talk with other people later, and so on. You never talk with more than one person at a time; if you do, you stay off the subject just in case someone is listening. By the end of a couple of days everyone is more or less on the same page. And our conclusions? This was worth doing again, but not right away. Instead we'd all go to the mall and be visible shopping, and not running off to a hotel room to lay and get laid.

In a way I didn't like cutting back from every weekend to every other weekend. I liked the parties, and resented the busybodies who were trying to deny them to me. But this was an important lesson that everyone who took up swinging had to learn: people not only didn't approve of what you did, they actually resented it and would take steps to end it. So you had to compromise a little. It was for your own safety. And that was especially important for those of us who were teenagers. We could get our parents in trouble, not just ourselves, and that made us all careful.

I was getting more experienced, and as we got into an 'every other week' pattern, I opened up to new experiences. Eric wasn't the only one I now took in my mouth, but he was the only one who I would let come there. Call it a personal quirk, but I trusted him. The idea of a boy losing control and doing more than coming still made me sick. Guys didn't, but it was the idea that turned me off.

I also got a little more comfortable touching another girl. Oh, nothing below the waist. That was too personal and smacked of being a lesbian. But there were other things to do: licking chocolate syrup off of a girl's tummy was one of them. I did that to Robin, and she got all giggly. It tickled and was quite a turn-on. There were other things to lick up, come being the most popular, but whipped cream was a close second.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.