Helen... The Original Good Time Had by All
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2011 by Anthony De Lar Marsh

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I first encountered Helen when she was sixteen and the impact she had on my sex life and education was volcanic !!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Needles   Prostitution  

For the most part Helen's sexual experiences on behalf of the company were proving to be a tad mundane, however, on one of our dates Helen said Charles was about to take her with him to a rather important meeting with a "Mr Fixit" who had strong connections in the Middle East ... This trip proved to be the start of something that subsequently had a profound effect on Helen's life and by default, mine as well :-

Both Helen and I had presumed she would be flying out to the Middle East but we had clearly suffered from a misapprehension insofar as they actually flew to Paris to meet up with "Mr Fixit" who I will refer to as Khan. They were collected from the airport by Khan's chauffeur (chauffeur no less!) and conveyed to a rather splendid house on the outskirts of Paris. Having arrived the luggage was attended to by staff (staff no less!) whilst they met Khan and his wife who I will refer to as Ellie.

From Helen's description Ellie was a tall, elegant and sophisticated French woman in her mid thirties who spoke perfect English. Her description of Khan was that of a rather handsome guy, Arabic of appearance, suave, equally sophisticated, appeared to be in his mid fifties and spoke English with "A very sexy accent".

That evening they went out to dine and apart from it being a very pleasant evening in very pleasant company it was nothing more than that and not long after their return to the house everyone retired for the night. Back in their room Charles explained to Helen the plan was for Khan and he to fly on to the Middle East early the following morning in order that he could be introduced to a few potential clients whilst Helen was to stay on as a house guest until his return.

She and Charles had a nice orthodox but enjoyable fuck before going to sleep and when she awoke the following morning Charles and Khan had already left.

Helen had breakfast with Ellie who told her the plan for the day was to meet up with one of her friends for lunch and so, after some "get to know you" time together they set off to do exactly that, being conveyed once again by the chauffeur.

They arrived at Ellie's friends flat where Helen was introduced to Rebecca who was of similar age to Ellie and every bit as elegant. Shortly after, they continued on to a restaurant where they had a long drawn out and slightly "boozy" lunch, such that leaving the restaurant Helen was certainly in high spirits with Ellie and Rebecca not exactly out of the frame either.

On the return journey Ellie's friend Rebecca produced some small capsules, of which Ellie and her friend took one each giving Helen two with the suggestion it would make the rest of the day lots more "fun". By the time they arrived back at Rebecca's flat the pills had already started to take effect, Helen's description being heightened senses and a feeling of elation accompanied by a definite increase in libido ... She suspected GHB but if anything maybe stronger!

Once inside more drinks appeared accompanied by a tentative touch or two from Rebecca. Next came a light kiss from her and Helen's very willing response encouraged a more full on approach which would undoubtedly release the wonderful demons that dwell within her delightful mind and body. The sensation of it all being added to by Ellie sitting opposite, watching intently.

She was gradually stripped by the older woman and lost in the moment hadn't noticed Ellie leave the room until her reappearance now completely naked apart from a rather large, soft, realistic dildo protruding from a leather harness strapped to her pelvis. Moments later Helen was impaled on it being fucked hard and deep with her in turn fucking back on it enthusiastically.

The rest of the afternoon was apparently spent by Helen in a near constant state of sensory bliss as Ellie and her friend took turns fucking Helen cross eyed with both the strap on dildo and various other toys and vibrators that appeared as if by magic. Helen in her turn used her lips, tongue and fingers to work as much of her magic as she could on Ellie and Rebecca.

The variation on a theme was them having Helen occasionally lick her pussy juices off the dildo or working it as far down her throat as they dared.

Resting after their little orgy had run its course a few things became apparent, one, was that they had all loved every minute of it, another was that Ellie and her friend were most impressed by Helen's sexuality and experience, another was that both women clearly enjoyed holding sexual dominance over Helen, yet another was that Helen in turn loved being sexually submissive to both women.

That evening they had a restful night in, dinner having been cooked by the chef (chef no less!), this leading to early retirement to Ellie's bed where Helen was treated to more lesbian sex till sleep overtook them both.

The following day was apparently a day of "retail therapy" in excess, with Ellie taking Helen to some of her favorite shops around Paris where she seemed to exact pleasure from buying Helen (seriously expensive) sexy lingerie, clothing and several pairs of shoes.

Returning to the house they got themselves ready for a night out in Paris and having once again collected Rebecca they headed first to a restaurant prior to one of their favorite clubs.

The night was spent in the company of and dancing with several of Ellie and Rebecca's friends and acquaintances until the early hours when having returned to Rebecca's flat, Helen was once again subjected to a considerable amount of shagging by the two older women whilst she in turn worked her charms on their anatomy causing several orgasms in the process.

The following night Charles and Khan arrived back from the middle east and it was immediately apparent that Charles was delighted with the outcome of the trip.

That evening they dined in with Helen finishing up in Khan and Ellie's bed where she experienced another "first", that of being the sexual plaything of a husband and wife simultaneously.

It was fortuitous that she was already experienced in and liked piss play because it became self evident during the night that Khan was very into it. Helen being taken into the bathroom the first time to have her pussy lips held open by Ellie in order that her husband could piss on and into her cunt.

On the second occasion she and Ellie knelt faces cheek to cheek whilst Khan played his piss over their heads, faces and into their mouths, Ellie apparently swallowing every drop she could get hold of including doing her best to lick as much as possible off Helen's face and body after the piss actually stopped flowing.

I met up with Helen at her flat the evening of her return and being regaled by the details of her experiences it should come as no surprise to learn that we didn't venture out that evening. Even the curry we ordered in interrupted the sex!!

The next development took place a short time later when Charles arranged to take Helen out for dinner over which he explained recent developments.

Via Khan the company had received a couple of very lucrative projects on which to tender plus the opportunity to bid on a contract that had a minimum life of three years. Charles explained that there was an (unofficial) caveat emanating from Paris in the event of the company being successful and it related to Helen, hence the dinner date.

The caveat was that Helen would be required to go and stay with Khan and Ellie in France for a week each month as their house guest. Charles went on to say that he understood it would be disruptive to her life and with this in mind he would be perfectly happy to increase her salary in view of this.

Helen was delighted, insofar as it boiled down to her spending a week a month living a sumptuous lifestyle in luxurious surroundings on the outskirts of Paris and for doing so she would actually get a salary increase!!

Over a fairly short time period Charles visited the middle east with Khan several more times and the upshot was that the company was successful in securing not only one of the (very substantial) jobs but the contract as well.

Charles was over the moon and true to his word Helen received a generous increase in salary ... and the stage was set!

Helen ran all of this by me at the time to see if I had any objections, which clearly I hadn't, however, even if I had it would have been a little churlish of me to make them known to her considering the various advantages and benefits the proposition offered to both her lifestyle and her bank balance.

A week or so later Helen flew out to Paris and the arrangement was that I would collect her from the airport upon her return, which is of course exactly what I did.

As Helen emerged into the arrivals area she was definitely a sight to behold and certainly attracted quite a lot of attention. She was wearing a one piece long sleeved garment in black that fitted like a second skin and appeared to be made of the same thin elasticated material as leggings. As she drew nearer to me the outline of her nipples and the profile of her pussy was perfectly plain to see.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.