Helen... The Original Good Time Had by All - Cover

Helen... The Original Good Time Had by All

Copyright© 2011 by Anthony De Lar Marsh

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - I first encountered Helen when she was sixteen and the impact she had on my sex life and education was volcanic !!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Needles   Prostitution  

Fast forward several months because nothing particularly note worthy from a sexual perspective happened to Helen during this period.

Her exploits on behalf of the company had been occurring with regularity but were all rather pedestrian, though she had by now enjoyed visiting several countries within Europe in her "official" capacity accompanying Charles.

She had also some months previously celebrated her seventeenth birthday, passed her driving test, been furnished with a small car by the company and moved into the company flat as had been promised.

During this same period I had met up with Sarah on several occasions with the full knowledge of Helen and her boss, though only during Helen's absences.

Then we went on Holiday to Tortola :-

It was a bit of a maul to get to but well worth the effort. The beach side hotel sat in its own grounds and our villa (large ornate well appointed wooden shed on stilts!) had a veranda with steps literally straight onto the beach!

Having spent the first day shaking off jet lag and generally acclimatising we spent that evening in one of the hotel bars in the company of a pleasant middle aged couple who amongst other things started telling us about a young Scandinavian couple also staying within the hotel complex. Initially their tone was slightly disapproving until they sussed we were pretty broad minded at which point they dropped the fake disapproving tone and seemed to enjoy telling us all the salacious detail of what they had heard and seen.

From what they told us the girl seemed to be on "very friendly" terms with a number of hotel staff and had been seen in a beach bar openly enjoying the advances of them and a few other locals for good measure, eventually leaving the bar in the company of all of them, to be spotted returning to the hotel early the following morning looking somewhat well used.

Our interest was pricked by what was being said, so Helen worked overtime deviously trying to find out as much as she could. I was inwardly slightly amused by what I was learning because it wasn't exactly an accident I had chosen Tortola.

Helen had on several occasions mentioned the fact that she had never been with a black guy and really wanted to experience "black willy".

It was beginning to look as though the underlying plan might just have some legs.

By the time we had got back to the villa it was plainly obvious the earlier conversation had made Helen as horny as hell and her sexual desire had clearly been stimulated by what she had been told insofar as she was almost insatiable that night, diddling herself to another orgasm or two after the little monster had run out of steam.

A couple of days later we were lazing on the beach when by pure serendipity non other than the couple we had been told about came up and introduced themselves by way of saying we had neighbouring villa's.

They were indeed Scandinavian, she was rather attractive and looked exactly how I imagined such a girl should look, being above average height for a woman, quite athletic of build, long blonde (almost white) hair, high cheek bones, pale blue eyes, a very "full" mouth, perfect pearly white teeth and sporting a lovely honey coloured suntan.

Her partner was around the same height as her and similarly of athletic build. What struck me most was his face which had such delicate features I would describe his looks as feminine rather than masculine, without in any way wishing to appear unkind.

I will call them Laina and Dolf, after introductions we invited them to join us and we all hit it off immediately, such that we kept quite close company for the rest of the day and indeed for several days there after. We initially chatted about this, that and nothing in particular though Helen did make a point of remarking a couple of times that she thought some of the male hotel staff were rather attractive, which did illicit similar remarks from Laina and strangely Dolf as well.

It emerged in conversation they were both in their mid twenties, professional dancers and had danced all over Europe, the Middle East and on cruise ships. They soon dropped their guard and became remarkably open about their lives, particularly their sex lives, though this no doubt helped by the wine we consumed over lunch and the cocktails consumed at a modest rate over the course of the afternoon.

It transpired they had been married for a couple of years, Laina was an exhibitionist and seemed on the face of it to be as promiscuous as Helen, loved having sex with strangers and particularly loved being fucked by black guys which is why they had returned to this same hotel several times.

Learning Dolf was bi sexual initially wrong footed me though this soon disappeared as I got used to the idea. He loved Laina behaving like a total slut especially with black guys and similarly liked being with black guys himself.

By late afternoon they excused themselves saying they wanted to dine early because they were both off on dates later that evening. We could only guess at what lay ahead for them as we spent the rest of the evening in one of the hotel bars getting acquainted with other guests.

It became fairly apparent we were probably the youngest couple staying in the place, the average age seemed to be close to double our age and mainly couples though there were a few single (wealthy?) American ladies who appeared from their behavior towards the male hotel staff to be looking for a little more than just a leisurely holiday.

A couple of days passed by before Laina, Dolf and our paths next crossed, but when they did we spent the day in one another's company again where we gradually learned a little of their exploits from a couple of evenings earlier.

Dolf had spent the night in the company of one of the gay guys from the hotel while Laina had been taken to a bar by her "boyfriend" to meet up with a few of his pals where she had thoroughly enjoyed herself before being taken somewhere a little more private to get herself royally fucked by them all.

Quite how Helen broached the subject I am not sure but it emerged that she would be accompanying Laina when she next met up with her "boyfriend".

Laina went to some trouble to forewarn Helen that unlike white guys black guys seemed to share (white?) women with their friends, further explaining it was something she loved to do. This must have been music to Helen's ears who remarked that it sounded like lots of filthy fun and she couldn't wait.

That night when on our own we discussed it further and Helen seemed to be bursting with excitement at the thought of what might happen and when it might happen ... She didn't have long to wait!!

A couple of evenings later arrangements had been made and we all dined together, after which Dolf and I stayed in one of the hotel bars whilst the girls took their leave of us for their assignation. We spent the rest of the night propping up the bar whilst comparing notes about our respective partners and interesting though the conversation was, my mind kept drifting to what Helen might be doing or rather what was being done to her.

I also amused myself thinking about what other guests would have made of the girls leaving the hotel grounds on their own earlier that evening dressed in the manner they were, albeit, not exactly wearing very much and what they were wearing left very little to the imagination.

Dolf and I eventually retired to our respective villas and during the early hours Helen inadvertently woke me upon her return. She was clearly still rather drunk (?) but managed to explain that she had had a lovely filthy time before crashing out on the bed immediately after getting her kit off.

It was patently obvious from the redness of her arse cheeks, tits, the area around her pussy, her mouth and the end of her nose that she had certainly been kept quite busy.

When I awoke Helen was still dead to the world, not even stirring for breakfast. She eventually emerged from the pit around mid-day in time for lunch over which she regaled me with the details of her adventure the previous night :-

Both girls had made their way to the rendezvous where Laina's "boyfriend" was accompanied by another guy who was clearly meant as Helen's date.

For Helen's part she was very pleased with his appearance seeing him as a fit, good looking guy in his early thirties. They made their way to a bar that was more "locals" than "tourist" orientated.

They were joined by more locals, booze flowed and Laina was soon dancing with partner after partner in what I gather was a very provocative manner (exactly as we had been previously told!) no doubt pleasing not only her partners but everyone else in the place as well.

Helen was also soon dancing and it wasn't long before her partners were taking the the odd liberty with her, serupticeously groping her as the opportunity arose.

Several more drinks, many dances and much groping later they all left the bar together and arrived at a small house where the merriment continued to loud music. Helen was treated to the site of Laina being divested of her clothes whilst dancing with one partner after another as "spliffs as fat as turds" were being passed around.

Helen now drunk and /or stoned got engrossed in her own dancing and groping world until she became aware that more locals had turned up and Laina had disappeared.

Upon Helen asking the obvious question, she was steered into a room where Laina now completely naked lay on a bed fucking and sucking a couple of guys whilst several more looked on, no doubt waiting their turn with her.

Helen in her turn was then taken to a bedroom and having been joined by more guys was divested of her own clothes as in one's, two's, and three's they started to take full advantage of her enthusiastic little body.

She completely lost track of how many guys went through her that night but it seems they were shagging her one way or another until immediately before rejoining Laina for them to be brought back to the hotel.

Helen's explanation ending with one of her inimitable giggles as she asked me whether I fancied fucking the pussy that had so very recently got seven bells knocked out of it by god knows how many black dicks.

Said pussy (and the rest of her) now freshly showered and pampered I don't suppose I have any need to describe my reaction to such a suggestion!!!

A couple of days later we bade farewell to Dolf and Laina as their holiday had come to an end. Apart from the sexual element they had also been really good company and rather amusing as well, so we were quite sad to see them depart.

Consequential to that, we had wondered whether the holiday might now become less of a sexual adventure, but events quickly proved our concern unwarranted.

The very next day Laina's "boyfriend" was manning the poolside bar and no time was lost by him propositioning Helen at the first opportunity.

Helen put it to him that she was up for it but had to first seek my approval. She felt this made a subtle but very clear point to the guy whilst already knowing within herself that it could be taken as read that I would be up the idea as much as she was herself.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.