Helen... The Original Good Time Had by All
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Anthony De Lar Marsh

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - I first encountered Helen when she was sixteen and the impact she had on my sex life and education was volcanic !!

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Needles   Prostitution  

One evening I received a phone call from Helen asking if I wanted to go to a party that weekend and come the time I picked her up as arranged. On the way she explained it was a party held by the sales director of the engineering company Ken's security company worked for.

Armed with the knowledge Helen was soon to leave school and would be looking for employment Ken had approached the sales director on the matter. It seemed they were fairly well acquainted and by a stroke of good fortune his approach was very well timed, so this evenings invitation was an opportunity for Helen and the director to meet up. On one hand this struck me as a little unorthodox but on the other hand opportunities have at least to be explored.

We arrived at a rather substantial house just outside Bridgnorth set back from the road in its own grounds. The hosts wife greeted us and even though she was twice my age I thought her a rather attractive woman ... definite MILF material!

She guided us into the house where the party was in full swing though most of the guests seemed somewhat older than us. She furnished us with drinks and started introducing us to various other guests prior to her husband putting in an appearance. He struck me as being an immediately likable sort of man with a sense of humor and a knowing look in his eye, though somewhat older than his wife. After chatting for a while he went off to circulate saying he would like to talk later.

We immersed ourselves in the party for an hour or two before his wife came over and interrupted our revelry saying she wanted to steal Helen away for a while because Charles (her husband) wanted to have the promised talk with her. She lead Helen off with me musing on what exactly "a talk" meant, however, Sarah (his wife) quickly re-joined me and dragged me back onto the dance floor. I was slightly embarrassed because her overt sexuality soon had me nursing a semi which didn't escape her notice. Sarah's reaction was to make a humorous quip about it before subtly guiding me away from the party, suggesting we also needed to have a chat about one or two things.

I found myself sitting in an Arbor in the garden somewhat away from the house kissing and fondling a rather beautiful "older woman" and bizarrely about to have a conversation that somehow just didn't fit the circumstances.

Sarah initiated the subject, she covered my primary thought by saying Charles was somewhat unorthodox in his approach to business, then went on to explain that his present assistant was about to leave to start a family, the consequence of which meant he was looking for someone to replace her. Sarah said that Helen's reputation preceded her and on the face of it she appeared to have exactly the right credentials for the job and although they were aware of my relaxed approach to Helen's sexual proclivities she (Sarah) wanted to know first hand that I would be OK with the arrangement. She also expressed some slight misgivings about Helen's suitability because of her young age, saying the previous incumbents had been in their mid to late twenties including herself at the time, which is apparently how she first met Charles.

Not knowing any details I inquired further to be told that it had occurred to Charles many years ago having a pretty assistant around when making a sales pitch or negotiating a contract usually had a quite beneficial effect on the outcome especially if she had a very sexual approach to life and was compliant to the tastes and needs of men.

The drift of my response was that obviously I couldn't speak for her, but knowing Helen and her approach to life it struck me as a perfect opportunity for her, as for my own perspective, I had no problems with it whatsoever, just as long as Helen was happy with all aspects and wouldn't be expected to do anything she wasn't comfortable with.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.