Nap Time Remembrance

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: My brother and I've napped together after school for as long as I can remember. Then, one afternoon, I woke up and he was…well, you really need to read the story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

We lived quite close to the schools that we went to and always walked to and from together. The we is my brother, Joey, and me, Lacey. He's a year older and what I want to tell you about happened when he was in the eighth grade and I was in seventh.

Joey and I always got along great, never really had fights and arguments like some siblings, in fact, we actually liked each other.

Our mom was a stay-at-home mom, something that was getting to be less common every year and she would almost always be waiting on the front porch as we rounded the corner coming home. Cookies and milk would be on the kitchen table and then we would head up to my room with our snacks and eat them on my bed, then just lay down to nap until our dad got home from work.

This had been our usual afternoon routine after school for as long as I can remember and I'm not even sure our mom knew as I don't think she ever really came upstairs to check on us. We both just stretched out and dozed off.

Now you might wonder about this but remember, we had been napping together like this for years and there was nothing at all unusual about it to the two of us.

So, one afternoon, we were napping as usual when I was awakened by a rhythmic motion to the bed and opened my eyes to see Joey rubbing his crotch, his head thrown back and his eyes closed.

I watched for a few seconds as I began to understand what he was doing, then said, "Joey, what are you doing? Look," as I pointed to the poked out tent in his pants.

"Oh, nothing, uh, sorry," he sputtered.

"You were trying to jack-off, that's what you were trying to do."

"Lacey, you're not supposed to know about things like that," he said.

"Oh, come on, Joey, I may not know everything but I'm not that sheltered, either. It looks like maybe I know more about masturbation than you do from the look of how you were trying to do it."

"What would you know about it, you're a girl?" he told me.

"Oh, I have friends who have older sisters and brothers and, well, our discussions get pretty interesting ... that's how."

"So, do you do it?" he asked me rather shyly.

"What, masturbate? Yeah, sure I do. Don't you?"

"Well, I was doing it when you saw me."

"That's how you do it? There's better ways, you know," I told him. "Would you like me to show you how?" I asked.

"Lacey, that's not right, we're brother and sister."

"Oh, come on, I have friends who do their brothers all the time. I can think of three of my friends right off who do it. They love doing it and tell me it's lots of fun."

"Well, I just couldn't do it, not with my own sister."

"Fine, that's fine, I know how to relieve myself when I need to, that's good enough for me," and I turned over and went back to sleep.

Our afternoon routine didn't vary, after our snack, we continued napping until our father came home.

Then, on Wednesday, the next week, after we had our snack, he said softly and carefully, "I have a friend at school who, well, he told me that he and his sister, well, they do what you were talking about last week. They do it to each other and he says it's just the greatest."

"Yeah, so?"

"Well, I was wondering, um, maybe you could show me how your friends do it to their brothers. I'd do it for you if you want," he said in just over a whisper.

"You know, of course, that means that we're going to see each other naked?"

It kind of surprised me that I seemed so much more willing to do this than my brother. After all, he was a guy and guys are legendary for their eagerness in all things sexual. And he was older. Only by a year but still.

"Yeah, I've thought about that and, well, there's no other way to do it, I guess, other than blindfolded," he laughed.

"Want me to do you first?" I asked knowing he was more shy about all this than I was.

"Yeah, I guess. You really want to?"

"Sure, go ahead and get yourself ready," I told him and I got up and went to our bathroom and got a bottle of hand lotion. I knew that little tip from Susan Fields, a girlfriend who does her seventeen-year old brother, Mike, who is a real hunk. I know I've seen him. Even told her I'd do him myself. I laughed when I said it but I really probably would. He's that hot.

When I came back in, I had to laugh ... my brother's pants were on the bed along with his white briefs and the covers were drawn up over his lap hiding his dick underneath.

"God, Joey, maybe I should do this behind my back. Come on, get it out," I chided and he bashfully pulled the covers away.

Well, there it was. I'd seen them on the internet at a girlfriend's house and my brother's was really cute. Well, more than cute, really. It was nice as it stuck up in the air, long and thin with a rounded head on the end.

"Geez, this feels funny," he said.

"Well, let's see how this feels," I said as I squirted some lotion on my hand and wrapped my fingers around him and began.

"Oh, Lacey, that's so good. Oh, man, you're so right, I've got a lot to learn," he gasped as I stroked him firmly up and down. I could tell from the look on his face that I was doing everything just right, it was obvious.

"I see what my friends like about doing this. It makes you feel really good but it's really pretty sexy for me, too," I said as I squeezed my free hand between my legs rubbing through my clothes.

"Yeah, I guess you do like it, you're rubbing on yourself now," my perceptive brother observed.

"Just getting myself warmed up for you, big brother. I'm next, you know."

"Yeah, I've never seen a girl naked before, I'm psyched. This was such a great idea, Lacey."

"Well, now that I'm getting you off, it's such a great idea. Before you didn't want to even know that your sister knew about such things."

"Okay, I've changed my mind. You talked me into it," he said grinning as I kept moving my hand up and down his slippery shaft.

I'd seen some videos of girls masturbating guys on the internet and that was what I was imitating as I stroked his dick. That, and some of the details from my friends. Whatever I was doing, my brother seemed to like it.

"Oh, man, that's so good, you've really got me close, real close," he moaned. I couldn't wait to see it happen. It would be the first time for me that I'd really see a guy's dick shoot its cum out. I was so wet.

"Oh, I'm shooting, umm, mmm, mmm," my brother groaned as burst after burst of white goo came spurting up out from the tip end of his dick, landing on my arm and hand and on his legs. I couldn't believe how much of it there was. I just thought it would be a little. And it really flew out like it was under pressure or something.

"Wow, it really goes, so cool. No wonder my friends like doing this for their brothers," I gasped. It was so cool and he looked so blissful. He leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips, something that I really hadn't expected. It was so nice.

"I'm ready to do you now."

There it was. This had been mostly my idea but now I had to get naked myself.

Well, I figured what the hell, I might as well take all my clothes off even though masturbation only required me to be naked on my bottom half. So, I pulled off my top and turned and asked Joey to undo my bra which he fiddled with for a few seconds, then I let it slowly slide off down my arms as my brother's eyes drank in my naked breasts for the first time.

"Lacey, you are really beautiful, just so pretty."

"You can ... you can touch them if you want to," I told him as I watched his hands rise up and cup my breasts, gently squeezing them. "And, you can kiss them if you want to," I said softly. His head tilted down and his lips kissed each nipple, then took one inside to suck.

Every pull on me went directly to my pussy, it was like they were wired together. I was already more aroused than I'd ever been in my life, this was just making me feel crazy sexy. I just had to have relief.

I started tugging the rest of my clothes off and was soon naked. He just sat there cross-legged opposite me, his dick pointing straight up from his lap as he said, "Lacey, you are so beautiful. Just totally beautiful."

Then I widened my legs as he stared down.

"Here, rub me like this," I showed him with three fingers gliding back and forth across my sopping pussy lips. "You do it now," I asked as I leaned back.

As soon as he started, I knew I'd entered a new phase in my life. It felt so much better than my doing it myself. I always thought that it felt so good and this was so better.

"Rub me right here, Joey, see, that's my clit, have you heard of a girl's clit?"

"Yeah but I didn't know where it was. It feels really good, huh?"

"Oh, lots better than good. You'll get me off doing that. Rub me just below with your other hand. Oh, yeah, that's so good."

My brother was doing just what I wanted, he seemed intent on giving me back the pleasure I'd just given him. This was so sexy and exciting. I lay back on my elbows as he went on pleasuring me.

"Mmm, oh, that's so good. Can you put a finger inside?"

Again, Joey did just what I asked and, again, it felt out of this world. My own brother was making me feel better than I ever could on my own.

"Oh, Joey, that is so good, mmm, I'm really close. Oh, yeah, OOH, OOH, mmm, mmm, oh, Joey, I love you so much, you just make me feel so good," I gasped as my arms pulled him close and I began kissing him, my own brother, kissing him like he was my best boyfriend. Well, maybe he was. Right then, anyway.

We lay there together, naked in each other's arms and drifted off to sleep. It was the feeling of him sucking my nipple that woke me up. I suddenly realized that we were naked and jumped pulling free of his mouth.

"Oh, god, Joey, what if Mom came up, we'd be dead."

"She never comes up, just never has. Come here," he said and he pulled me to him as we kissed some more. I had my hand down gripping his cock which was as hard as it ever was.

"Would you like me to suck you?" I asked, knowing it wouldn't be something any boy would ever turn down.

"Yeah, would you?" he asked as I gave him my answer sliding my lips down over his cock and sucking up and down.

"Mmm, Lacey, that's so good. Mmm, I'll do you if you want."

I pushed him down on the bed and swung a leg up over him and lowered myself onto his mouth as I took his dick in my mouth to suck. Oral sex, we were doing oral sex, something all the girls I knew talked about incessantly.

My pussy was warm and slippery with my juices which he licked and licked. I just loved him probing his tongue into my pussy slit and wiggling it around which got a few moans of appreciation.

I had my hand around his dick holding it as I licked and sucked the tip which I knew was so sensitive.

And, as I sucked on my brother, his whole body just froze and I could feel the pulses throbbing his cum into my mouth. I just sucked and licked it all away.

He was circling his tongue up inside me as I began to tremble and shake as my hips bucked up and down on his mouth.

"Oh, OH, OH, oh, Joey, oh, that's so good, mmm, oh, so good, mmm," I moaned as my body relaxed on top of him, my pussy still right there at his mouth as he kissed it over and over. Oh, did I love oral sex.

"Mmm, wow, that was just the best ever. You liked it, too, huh?" he asked as I got up and turned to him and wrapped my arms around him to kiss him as hard as I could. I just couldn't tell him what I was thinking, what I was dreaming. It was him up over me with his long, hard dick sliding in and out of my pussy. I just kept it to myself but it was making me so wet and horny, just the thought of it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.