The Branson Kid
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Western Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Jack Witherspoon was a precocious kid, especially when it came to guns. He started out as a farm boy, but had killed his first man by the time he was 13. He became a professional gunslinger and managed to accumulate a big load of gold while he was still young. Later on, he wound up with five wives. The dialog is pretty thick, mostly with the dropped “d” and “g” word endings. I hope you enjoy the story, anyway.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Historical   Humor   Polygamy/Polyamory  

I figured that tonight would be a repeat of last night, but I was in fer a surprise. Sarah pulled off her dress over her head, an' I immediately saw a change—all of her pussy hair was shaved off. I was starin' at a very attractive pussy that I could see every bit of. Sarah did not have those inner pussy lips that stuck out past her outer lips, so she looked much like a piece of split fruit. She was right puffed up, an' I think that meant that she was already aroused an' ready ta fuck.

I was right hard, myself, by the time I got my clothes off, but I was not in such a hurry that I wanted ta rush Sarah ifen she wanted some extra lovin' afore we fucked. I did comment, though, "Sarah, I see that ya got all yer pussy hair shaved off. How come ya ta do that?"

"I figured that the way ya acted with Kitty that ya liked it better this way. Anyway, Ma shaved it off fer me this afternoon. I hope ya like it."

"I sure do like it! I like it so much that I will kiss an' lick yer pussy ifen ya want me ta. Ha, I see yer pussy nubbin popped out ta greet me. Ifen it were not so tiny, I might be tempted ta call it yer cock." We both laughed at that as Sarah lay down in the bed an' spread her legs soz I could git a real good look at her pussy.

"Yep, that is a wonderful sight ta see, an' I hope ta see a lot more of it as the years go by." Sarah seemed right pleased ta hear me say that an' promised ta keep her pussy shaved as long as I wanted her ta.

I lay down beside her an' we started in ta kissin. While we were about it, I played with her tits an' nipples while we kissed. By damn! Sarah seemed ta like that as much as Elizabeth did. I guess I need ta do that with all my wives. Well, we kissed fer a while, then I moved my mouth down ta her nipples. I played with both of them, back an' forth fer a while, then Sarah asked, "Husband, will ya please flog my tits with yer tongue. Yer other wives said that it really felt good."

Like I said afore, I never refuse a reasonable request from a lady. I did what she asked, an' she squirmed like it felt real good, but she did not come from the activity. I was very disappointed, soz I asked her what I did wrong. Sarah said, "As far as I could tell, ya did not do anythin' wrong. It felt real good, an' I really liked it. I think that the reason I did not come was 'cause I was expectin' it. The other two were caught by surprise, but I was not. Ya should not worry 'bout it, Husband, ya did the right thin', an' I loved every second of the treatment. Ya just do that again any time ya want ta."

OK, I kin believe that. That was some valuable information. I went back ta playin' with her tits an' nipples fer a while, then I started runnin' my kisses down her belly. This time, I did not stop when I came ta her old hair line, but kept kissin' right on down. The first kiss on her pussy slit was right on top of her nubbin. Then she jumped! Sarah still did not come, an' I asked her why not.

Sarah said, "Us girls have always kissed each other down there since we found out how good it made us feel. Again, I was expectin' ya ta kiss me there, but I must say that it felt a whole lot better than it ever did when Ma or my sisters kissed me on my nubbin. Please do not stop. I am lovin' what ya are doin' ta me. I know I am gonna come pretty soon, what with the way the pressure is buildin' us inside of me. I just do not know what is gonna trigger it."

Who was I ta complain. My wife said that she loved what I was doin', soz I sure had no reason ta quit now. I could not reach the rest of her pussy slit from where I was, so I asked her ta spread her legs an' let me climb between them soz I could reach her better. She did that, an' I got between her thighs an' bent over ta kiss her pussy again. Sarah had been leakin' liquid the whole time since I saw her take off her dress, so she was pretty wet. I knew that the liquid was not piss, soz I was curious what it tasted like.

I touched my tongue ta her slit ta git a little taste test. She did not taste bad, an' she did not taste good—it was kind of neutral, maybe a little salty. Sarah squirmed a whole lot when I touched her with my tongue, but she still did not come. I was beginnin' ta look at this as a challenge ta my manhood. I was determined ta make her come afore I started fuckin' her ifen I could possibly find a way.

I spread her outer pussy lips by wedgin' in my tongue an' slowly dragged it from the bottom ta the top of the slit. Sarah wiggled in pleasure as I did that, but that sure was not enough ta make her come. OK, I needed ta try somethin' else. I was up there right over it, soz I kissed her nubbin. She wiggled maybe a little harder, but still no come. Now, I was really feelin' frustrated.

I used my tongue an' my lips ta dig her nubbin out ta where I could reach it easy an' pushed the hood back soz I could git ta it with my lips. I put my lips around her nubbin an' started ta suck as hard as I could. I did manage ta pull it out more from Sarah's pussy, but I did not make her come.

OK, one last thin' ta try! I held her nubbin out as far as I could get it an' began ta flog it with my tongue. That did it!!! Sarah exploded inta a come like ya would not believe. She screamed, she shook all over, her eyes rolled back inta her head, an' her hips jerked so much that I was pulled loose from her pussy. All I could do was stay there on hands an' knees while she jerked in her come. She kept screamin' 'til she fainted.

Her mother an' sisters ran in ta make sure that Sarah was all right. I told them that she had just fainted an' we would know the details when she woke up. Sarah was not out long an' she came to with her ma standin' right over her. "Oh, Ma, I am in good shape. That was just such a good come that it got away from me. I am sorry that I disturbed ya."

"Well, OK, but it was yer screams that scared us. We will leave ya alone ifen ya are sure that ya are OK."

"Thank ya, Ma, but I am more than OK. I am in a hurry ta return ta the ministrations of my wonderful husband." Martha nodded an' shepherded the other girls from the room.

Sarah said, "Oh, Lordy, that was some wonderful thin' that ya did when ya used yer tongue on my nubbin. I ain't gonna tell about that soz Kitty kin be as surprised as I was." That last was said with an evil grin!

"Ifen ya are ready, I think that I would like ta fuck now. Ya have been so patient an' thoughtful fer me that I do not want ta make ya wait a moment longer. Please, just put yer cock inta my pussy hole, an let us fuck! That way ya did it the last time felt so good that I would like ta do it the same way this time, ifen ya do not mind."

"That is fine with me. Just put yer legs on my shoulders an' we kin start." I wet my cock in Sarah's pussy juice an' we worked together ta slip it inta her pussy hole. She an' I liked the hairless condition 'cause it let us both see my cock slidin' in an' out of her pussy. We both marveled at the way we could now see her inner lips as they gripped my shaft like they did not want ta let me slide back out in preparation fer the next stroke.

Sarah said that she thought that she could feel me bang her nubbin better now that she was without the hair. She was goin' ta recommend ta all of my wives that they shave their pussy afore we fucked the next time. I said that was fine with me, since I liked ta kiss a bare pussy. We both laughed at that, an' I continued ta stroke.

Sarah an' I came at the same time, an' it really felt good. She agreed, an' she had emphasized that by the scream that she let out when she came. I guessed that her co-wives were used ta interpretin' her noises by now, 'cause none of them rushed in ta see what had happened. Shortly thereafter, we heard some ladylike squeals come from the other bedroom, soz we knew that they were otherwise occupied. We both had had a busy day, soz we just went ta sleep in each other's arms.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.