First One, Then the Other - Cover

First One, Then the Other

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2011 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: When I was sixteen, I began an affair with my mother's twin sister, my Aunt Tina. Then, one day, my mother caught us in bed together. Hence the title of my story.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Chapter 1

When this happened, it was the summer between my sophomore and junior year of high school.

I'm an only child and live with my mom and dad. My dad is a Vice President at a local bank and my mom teaches elementary school. She has a sister, my Aunt Tina, who also lives near us and also teaches in the same elementary school as my mom.

It was the school I first went to and it was weird having them both there, they're identical twins and really do look quite alike. But, now I'm in high school though I do see my aunt a lot, especially in the last six months or so.

It was then, that her husband of ten years just upped and left and while I've always gone over to visit my aunt, it was after her divorce that I began going over even more.

I guess I should explain that.

At first, it was because she was family and I felt sorry for what had happened to her. She was just too nice to be treated that way.

So, one day I went over and when she let me in, I kissed her as usual, but this time it was firmly on the lips pulling her much tighter than normal. Well, I was sixteen and horny and, well, my aunt is a very pretty woman. Just like my mom, like I said, they're virtually identical.

My Aunt Tina is five-five, long, glossy brown hair down past her shoulders, blue-gray eyes, smooth, ivory skin, and a very nice figure. Since she's just like my mom, I know her bra size is 36-C. I've seen my mom and my aunt in bikinis and, well, you'd like them. They're very pretty.

So, I kissed my aunt hello in a fashion somewhat out of the ordinary and she commented on it.

"Hmm, haven't been kissed like that in a long time, Jay. Thank you, let's go sit," and she led me into the den where we sat on the sofa, each of us angled sideways facing each other.

"Well, it just looked like my pretty aunt needed a nice kiss today," I said trying to be gallant.

"It shows, I guess, huh?" she replied and I leaned over and kissed her again, this time our arms moving around each other in an embrace. I kissed her moving her head backwards until it was on the back of the sofa as I scooted closer. This was nice, I thought, very nice.

In a minute, she pulled her head away and said, "Well, Jay, that's a bit more than a nephew kisses his aunt. I forget that you're nearly a man now. You do kiss like one."

"I really liked it and would love to kiss you again."

Trust me, I have no idea where that came from except perhaps an overload of testosterone.

I moved back over her and kissed her again, sliding my tongue between her lips as her mouth opened to me.

My hand moved up almost on its own to rest on her breast. I was surprised she didn't move it away. I flexed my fingers around her firmness underneath as her tongue now explored my mouth.

Then ... then, her palm rested in the bulge in my pants and pressed down as we kissed further. We just kissed for several more minutes, I think neither of us wanted to disrupt the atmosphere of what we were doing by talking.

Finally, though, my aunt pulled her head back and asked me, "Jay, have you had sex yet?"

"Um, no, I don't think so," I softly answered.

She laughed, "You're not sure?"

"No, I mean, yes, I'm sure. No, I haven't," I sputtered as her question made me instantly nervous.

"Well, this is rather unconventional but would you like to maybe have sex with your Aunt Tina?"

I already had a raging boner from all the kissing and her hand pressing and rubbing on me. Now, I thought it might explode.

"With you, you mean, really, um, yes, I'd love it, you really mean it?"

She pushed me back up, stood up, stood and took my hand and pulled me up and led me back to her bedroom.

"I don't want to spend too much time thinking about this or I might change my mind," she said as she was pulling off my teeshirt over my head, then rubbing her hands, palms down, along my chest as she leaned her head forward and tongued my mouth again while her hands dropped to my belt.

She got it open and was pulling my shorts to the floor leaving me in my white briefs standing there before her. She leaned forward and kissed right on the bulge, then pulled my briefs right off as my cock sprung out.

"Mmm, nice," she murmured as I felt the first pair of lips to ever slide over my dick. I almost passed out it felt so good.

A minute later, she stood up saying, "More of that later," as she pulled off her peasant blouse then reached back and unclasped her bra and dropped it on the floor.

I'd seen my aunt in a bikini so I pretty much knew to expect a beautiful pair of round, firm boobs. She and my mom were thirty-seven years old and, standing there topless, my aunt looked like the girls I saw in Playboy. She reached down and took my hands to place them on her breasts as she loosened her shorts and pulled them down along with her panties.

She was naked, really naked, right there standing in front of me as I felt her boobs.

"Come to bed, Jay," she said softly and pulled the covers back and we lay down next to each other as we held each other and kissed, now naked, skin-to-skin, my first naked embrace. It simply felt electric everywhere my skin touched hers.

She moved her hand down and took my dick and began moving back and forth.

"Are you ready to make love to me, Jay?" she asked as she turned on her back and spread open for me. My heart was pounding as I got up over her, she was still holding my cock, and crouched between her legs as I moved close.

She held me as I pressed against her, widening further as I felt the tip of my dick make entry into her warm, slippery insides. I hadn't started moving back and forth yet, I was just in awe of how it felt to be inside her as she began on her own moving her hips up and back, each time putting me a bit deeper.

It felt incredible, simply the best thing I'd ever felt in my life.

"You look happy, Jay," she told me as I moved in and out.

"Oh, I am happy. I never knew anything could feel this good. And you're so beautiful, I can't get over how beautiful you look."

"I look just like your mom, Jay. Maybe I shouldn't say that, it might turn you off, sorry," she told me but I was now fully realizing just how beautiful my own mother would be naked and, well, just how wonderful she would be to make love to as well. After all, they were identical twins.

That was when I began to really understand that it was sex with not just my aunt but with my mother that I was after.

I knew I couldn't last long doing this, it just felt so good and it was so sexy with my aunt, she was so hot-looking.

"Oh, do we need protection? I don't want to shoot if you're not okay?" I managed to get out.

She raised her legs up in a wide vee, telling me, "It's fine, Jay, just go ahead, it's just fine, give me your cum, I want it."

That's just what I did, crying out, "OH, I'M CUMMING," as I groaned and she pulled me down and kissed me over and over.

She held me to herself, her legs looped around my back, holding me tight inside her.

"Mmm, that's right, Jay, cum in me, did I make you feel good? For your first time?"

"Oh, Aunt Tina, you've made me feel wonderful, this has been incredible. I want to make you feel good, too, so you can have an orgasm so I don't want to stop, okay?"

She nodded to me and I kept sliding back and forth in and out of her, my cock still as hard as when it first entered her.

"Mmm, just hold still, Jay, let me do this," she asked as she widened her legs far out and put her hands under her hips to raise her pussy up then she began moving her lower body around in a circle with my cock deep inside. Mmm, it was delicious.

"Oh, Aunt Tina, that feels so good, oh, you're gonna make me cum again," I moaned.

It was feeling really great to me with the shaft of my hard cock rubbing around on her sensitive, swollen labia as I moved in and out and she circled her hips below me.

Then, it was as if a dam burst ... I was suddenly swept over with waves of ecstasy as my body jerked and trembled, my semen once more spurting deep inside her.

I began cumming as I thrust and thrust into her deeply, then she jammed down as hard as she could as my ejaculation spurted warmly deep inside her.

"Oh, Jay, OH, OH, OOH, OOH, OOH, umm, umm, mmm," she cried out as she pulled me down and kissed me deeply as I continued moving up and down.

We had sex three more times that day and it began a regular tryst several times a week. She would always undress before I arrived so she could meet me at the door, standing behind it, of course, in case there were people on the street and I always disrobed as we went back to her bedroom for a wonderful day of sex.

Then, one Tuesday morning, I was up behind my aunt fucking her doggie-style which she really loved, when, from behind us, we heard, "My god, Tina, Jay, just what the hell are you two doing?"

We both dropped to the bed and pulled the covers over as my mother stood there in the doorway glaring at us.

"Shit, Jan, what does it look like we were doing. Surely, that's not what you want to know," my aunt told her twin sister.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.