Daytona Beach Desire, Book III - Cover

Daytona Beach Desire, Book III

Copyright© 2011 by Just Anybody

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is the last in this series, about some college kids and their escapades while completing their education. A sister, her best friend, a brother and his roommate get into some pretty wild situations. Some sex, some humor and some emotion. It will make a lot more sense if you read the first two books first.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Incest   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mickey and Sharon were inseparable. One weekend, she drove to our place, the next he was at hers. It is hard to imagine a more complete metamorphosis from the rollicking, flamboyant bachelor to the quiet, reserved and attentive companion. I didn't say fiance, or anything like that, because they weren't there yet, but it was plenty obvious to me anyway, that it was the direction they were headed. During the week, there was no more bar hopping together, which certainly put a damper on my entertainment. I have never been a big fan of going out drinking as a single, for any number of reasons, but mostly because I thought it made me feel like a loser.

Seeing them together and obviously growing more meaningful to each other as each day passed gave me pause to think about Caitlin. What had happened to our relationship? Where had it gone wrong? It seemed like we were so close for so long and then suddenly she was gone. Letters and cards once plentiful and personal became fewer and almost generic. In my conversations with Hanna and even with Caitlin's parents, their responses were the same. Caitlin wasn't writing anyone very often anymore.

I decided that I would give it one more really sincere shot. I began to write her and then scrapped what I had written and began again, repeating this every night for a week before I managed to get the words just right. As I finished, I realized that I was exhausted, mentally and emotionally, and for the first time in many, many months, I actually prayed that my efforts were not wasted.

My dearest Caitlin,

It seems like forever since I have been with you, heard your voice, held you in my arms or even seen you smile. I miss those things, and I miss you, terribly.

Mickey and Sharon are in love, there is no doubt about it. He is such a changed person, for the better to be sure. Seeing him with her, or just hearing him speak of her and of them together reminds me so much of how I feel about you, as when we were in Florida, in New York and especially at the prom. You make me proud to be me, if that makes any sense.

These past two years have been difficult for each of us, and I'm sure they have been hardest on you. I realize that your program does not have a firm and fixed completion date but I need you to tell me if, when it is over, you will be coming home, and most importantly, if you will be coming home to me.

Forever yours,
Erik

I read the letter and reread it and finally gathered enough courage to mail it. Each day Mickey and I would head out the door to our jobs, and then race home to check the mail, but by the end of the second week, there was nothing in the box from Ireland. A third and then a fourth week went by and still nothing. Mickey and Sharon tried their best to keep my spirits up, but even they finally concluded it was a losing effort.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.