Becky  - Cover

Becky

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Now eighteen, and no longer controlled by her mother, or father...Becky sets out on a path of self discovery.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Hairy   Big Breasts  

Although her arms and wrists were still bound, Grace had given Becky just enough slack to lean forward comfortably, spreading her legs a bit further apart as she did. Jessica now fitted, stepped behind Becky, but continued to caress and tease her with fingers ensuring she was very ready, and very, very wet. Mellissa had taken an active role now as well, at Becky's request. Standing in front of the young woman, she reached out, enjoying the feel of Becky's large hanging pendulous breasts. Mellissa tweaked Becky's think fat nipples, pinching and rolling them between her fingers as Becky hissed hotly.

"Oh yes, yes ... keep doing that," she begged. "That feels, so fucking good!"

William fidgeted in his chair, seeing and hearing this, still a bit uncomfortable watching his daughter as she was obviously being pleasured. Before this, he had managed to deal with all this as the only way of getting the needed information from her, her humiliation and punishment. But now that things seemed to be heading off in an entirely different direction, he was fighting against his own moral beliefs, trying not to become too aroused, or too personally involved in this, without much success. And though he didn't feel it necessary to actually record this with Becky's camera, she had insisted on it, and wouldn't allow things to continue until he did. And so he did. Sitting, watching, becoming aroused almost against his will, knowing that eventually, he would no doubt succumb to it.

Grace had walked over now standing beside Jessica, reaching down and initially holding on to a good portion of the still exposed dildo she was wearing. "I've had a bit of experience in doing this," she announced. "It's important Becky, that you let her know how you're doing. If you need her to stop for a moment, then say so. And then when you're ready, you tell us if you're ready for her to continue pushing in. When the time comes, when you know it's about to happen, the easiest way to get through it is to simply tell her to thrust the rest of the way into you, and to not hold back. It'll be entirely up to you when that happens, we're in no rush here, so neither should you be either. Ok, you ready Becky?"

"More than," she moaned pleasurably, glad to be momentarily distracted as Mellissa continued to tease her breasts and nipples, even stooping over some in order to suckle the two of them together, pressing Becky's large pliant breasts until her nipples became one as Mellissa drew them into her mouth. William's sudden groan alerted everyone that he too was beginning to find this erotic. And even Becky finally had to admit, having her father there, seeing and watching this, though he would remain for the most part merely an observer, was having, and leaving an element of decadence, and that sense of pure taboo to it, that for whatever reason, was heightening her arousal even more.

"Ok Jessica, go ahead and push inwards a little until Becky tells you to do otherwise, or hold still."

Even then, Grace kept her hand wrapped around the base of the fake prick, prepared to halt any further penetration into her at a moment's notice. Jessica slowly pressed, and for several long moments, Becky said nothing, merely panting, breathing hard and sensing the first ever real attempt at breaking through her hymen.

"Ok, stop ... just for a minute," she managed, shaking just a bit, her legs quivering.

"Does it hurt?" Jessica asked worriedly. "You want me to pull out any?" Grace knew simply by holding on, that Becky hadn't in fact taken much of the toys length just yet, a couple of inches was perhaps all ... no more than three, though another inch or so would certainly be pressing the issue.

"No ... not really. Not too bad. I just want to catch my breath, feel this. I want to remember the moment," she panted again, gasping a little. "What this felt like, the moment before," she breathed once again. "Ok, keeping going, a little more," she winced slightly as Jessica did that, and as Grace finally had to let go now, the moment drawing near when it would be now or never, which would be entirely up to Becky to decide.

William sat stroking himself, still focusing on the view through the camera. He had given up all pretense of decorum at this point, though that too was laughable, doing what they already had just to reach this point. He found it interesting however, to only then come to realize the uninhibited openness, and acceptance that Mellissa obviously held, and had towards her own daughter. And though she too had no desire to become personally intimate with her, the mere fact she could be present with her, did show the mutual trust and respect they both had. Something he himself wished, that perhaps one day, he might have with Becky. Jessica was after all, old enough to choose for herself, just as Becky now was. And the silly-assed rules of the trust, no longer made sense, or held any power or importance to him, nor should it. After this was over, and things had again settled down for the better, William was bound and determined to see what he could do about changing all that. He knew that both he and Becky would be far better off for it, once it was.

"Ok, now ... NOW!" Becky cried out straining against the restraints, Mellissa in fact standing now, holding Becky closer to her, pressing her almost affectionately against her own breasts as Becky turned her head back, looking ... watching as she called out, resting her head there against Mellissa's equally soft breasts. Grace nodded at Jessica, and then Jessica shoved, hard this time, feeling a momentary block, almost backing off. Grace had been wise enough to be ready for that however, her hands just then coming down to grip both of Jessica's twin ass cheeks. When she felt Jessica start to let up at the sound of Becky's brief anguish, she pushed instead, forcing Jessica to continue on with the penetration. A loud gasp suddenly escaping Becky's mouth, her eyes popping open wide as she looked directly towards her father. She squealed in surprise, more so than pain, and then laughed.

"Oh my god! She's in me!"

Becky then asked for Jessica to hold still again just for a moment. Not because of any pain, that had been short and fleeting. All she felt now was fullness, a sense of completeness.

"Time for a little something extra," Grace winked, and then pressed a small little switch on the belt Jessica was wearing. Almost immediately, both she and Becky felt a slight, soft pleasuring little hum, the vibrations almost insignificant, more like a calming tickle.

"Hmm, that's nice," Jessica purred, her clit actually being stimulated even more than it had been while she'd been concentrating on actually taking Becky's virginity. Grace stood behind her, hugging the young woman against her own breasts, letting her feel the hard itty-bitty spear points digging into her own back. Simultaneously, Grace cupped Jessica's very small, petite, yet perky tits in her hand, caressing and rubbing them, enjoying the feel of her likewise tiny tipped nipples as they pressed softly within the palm of her hands.

"Ooh, turn it up some," Becky asked as Jessica slowly began moving in and out of her again, the minor discomfort she had at first felt, suddenly washed away in the slippery wetness of her arousal. The tickling touch of nerve endings never before reached, touched, caused her to feel almost light-headed. That, and the new addition now of this gentle vibrating sensation so very deep inside her. "Oh yeah, that's better ... right there, leave it right there," she asked not wanting to overload her senses, which were already doing things to her she had never imagined before.

William couldn't just simply sit there any more. Propping the camera up on a nearby shelf, ensuring that everyone would still be in frame, he walked over to where Mellissa was. Seeing him coming, she grinned, reaching up to use the ropes still holding Becky in position, to further brace herself with. She too now leaning forward just a bit, as William slipped easily into her from behind. With her breasts so close and beckoning, Becky didn't even think twice about it, gathering one of Mellissa's nipples up with her lips, sucking it firmly as her father began slow-fucking Mellissa from behind.

Grace had again turned up the vibrating cock inside Becky's pussy another notch, not so much to again distract from the delicious sensations that Jessica was bringing to her with her own smooth, yet constant in and out motions, but enough to escalate and intensify what Becky now knew, would be her first ever vaginal orgasm. Whatever Jessica and the toy were doing to her inside, were things she had never felt or experienced before. She felt a spot, a place, that seemed to be expanding nerve-wise in every direction. She could almost imagine tentacles reaching out to every erogenous zone she possessed. Each one of them now being pleasured simultaneously as her body began to shake and convulse all on its own.

"Oh my god! Fuck me! Fuck me Jessica! Fuck me!" Becky screamed, once more craning her head, seeking out and searching for Mellissa's neglected breast, though Mellissa quite happily reached down, feeding it to her.

"That's it you nasty, naughty girl ... suck my tit, that's it, suck it ... suck it nice and hard!"

As for herself, Jessica simply couldn't hold out any longer. She had always had sensitive breasts as it was anyway, and had at times actually brought herself to orgasm merely by playing with them herself. Now with Grace doing that, adding in the very intense vibration that was now driving her clit crazy, and the sounds of Becky's sloppy wet cunt that she was in fact continuing to fuck, she was ready to turn inside out with orgasmic bliss.

"Do it honey ... do it. Let it go!" Grace coaxed, able to tell that Jessica, was already too far gone at this point, though Becky too was in the midst of her own second, almost simultaneous orgasm.

To her surprise, along with everyone else's, Jessica cried out, lurched, shoving her fake prick about as deeply as she could into Becky's cunt, and screamed out at the top of her lungs. As she did, Grace looked down, hearing what sounded like someone was peeing. But she knew immediately, it wasn't that. Jessica's pussy was squirting like someone had turned on a garden hose. The splash of her liquid climax back washing against the pommel of the dildo still attached to her, causing a cascade of sweet girl juice to literally squirt off in varying directions. There was too much to hold back for one thing, and the force of it was likewise as incredible as the young girls overpowering orgasm itself.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.