A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Chapter 17: Blind man's bluff

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 17: Blind man's bluff - A family tragedy brings two households closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We had finally agreed on the cover story we were planning on using. Mom and Steven were going out to dinner, which was true. But I had also told Danny they were then going out to see a movie together after that, which meant they wouldn't be home until really late. Mom had in turn told Steven that some friends of ours were dropping by later to pick us up, which would thus explain Danny's car in the driveway when they returned. Though the plan was basically pretty lame, it would hopefully serve its purpose. That ... and depending a great deal on their respective cooperation, though hopefully the incentive we'd be offering would see to that. Zero hour was eight o'clock for me, and eight fifteen for mother.

Though Danny knew I was up to something, he didn't know exactly what. As the time drew near, I announced we were going to play a naughty little game I'd come up with, something I knew he'd appreciate. I explained, that I was going to blindfold him, and bind him outside in the backyard. He'd always been a big fan of doing it out of doors anyway, so I knew just that simple concept would appeal to him. "Here's the thing," I began. "Simple rules, you can't make any noise ... nothing. The moment you do, you get a ten minute penalty. Which means you just simply have to sit there. Three penalties, and you give up your turn. Which then means it's my turn. The one who can last the longest without making any noise wins."

"And what do I win?" He asked smugly. I knew the carrot I was about to offer had to be worth it for him to play, and play seriously. "I have to do, whatever you want me to do ... wherever you want me to do it. And same goes for me too."

The one thing Danny loved seeing, was all those people who either had public sex, or who flashed themselves at total strangers. He had once asked me if I'd be willing to do a "flash the pizza guy at the door," sort of thing for him, though at the time I told him I'd think about it. This however, completely opened up the door for him, so I knew he would go for it.

"Cool!" he grinned enthusiastically. "When do we begin?" It was five minutes to eight.

"Now!" I replied in kind, and immediately blindfolded him, as well as tying his wrists, though not yet securing them together. That wouldn't happen until I got him outside, and into the chair. I wasn't sure what kind of incentive mom would be using on Steven, but knowing her ... I'm sure it would be as equally enticing.

Now sitting in his chair, being quiet as a mouse, blindfolded and now bound with his arms firmly secured behind him, I proceeded to tantalize and tease, though purposely holding back just a bit, keeping him entertained and focused on me. Right on time and schedule, mom came out of the house leading Steven by his bindings, he too blindfolded and all set to go. This next phase being the most critical as we could be so easily found out. Even I was now having to be as quiet as I could, while supposedly teasing Danny. Mom hurriedly secured Steven to his chair, and then we switched places. Me now teasing Steven's hard straining cock, and mom doing the same thing to Danny's. With a nod of the head towards one another, it was now time. As mom climbed up into Danny's lap, I did the same thing to Steven. And then with another nod of the head, the two of us simultaneously slid down over their straining cocks until they were both buried balls deep inside of us. We fucked them slowly, for a moment more, letting them savor the juiciness of our cunts, wondering as we did that, if they'd now be able to tell. I in fact think that Steven was becoming a bit suspicious, curious, so I again nodded at mom. It was now time for the big reveal. As one, we lifted their blindfolds from off their faces. There was of course an awkward moment of shock and surprise as reality as to what we'd done sank in. And then Steven laughed, almost relieved we had, as well as Danny who showed his own amusement at what we'd pulled on them commenting and saying: "You trixed us!" Using his best Sméagol imitation from Lord of the Rings, which was honestly pretty good.

"Yes, we did. I hope you're not too mad at us," mom said though she continued to slither up and down Danny's hard firm shaft, just as I was still doing to Steven.

"I guess we should have figured the two of you would find a way to get the two of us together, and past our own stupid shyness at being seen in front of one another," Steven admitted. Danny was now looking over at me as I rode up and down his father's cock, making sure he could see it in fact as it slid nicely up inside of me, and then back out again.

"Ok, I admit, that is pretty hot," he commented, and then once more turning back around towards mom. "But since the cat's out of the bag now, would you mind freeing my hands? I really would like to play with those nice fat tits of yours while you're fucking me."

Good old Danny. He really was a titty-man, though so was his father, as Steven too had already begun nuzzling my breasts, enjoying the feel of my nice slippery pussy as I gyrated and ground against him pleasurably as he continued doing that.

"Not until you've given me your cum first," mom informed him. "I'm not going anywhere, or doing anything else, until you do."

"Me either!" I agreed, and then added to that. "And afterwards, after the two of you do ... you can watch mom and I lick it all out of one another."

Talk about (almost) premature ejaculations!


The chairs weren't the only props that mom and I had prepared well ahead of time. We had also filled up two king-sized air beds, laying them out, side by side along with plenty of thick comfy blankets and pillows. It was our hope that once we'd sprung our surprise on the boys, that we'd end up enjoying our own miniature orgy. And now, it looked like we were about to get our wish. Watching mom and I devour one another, licking out all that fresh hot cream the guys had deposited inside us, left them standing there watching with renewed arousal. It didn't take long for either one of them to be sporting wood once again. And it was actually quite erotic to see the two of them stroking themselves, occasionally stealing quick, cursory glances at one another as they did. The initial reluctance, embarrassment and awkwardness, now a thing of the past. Neither one of them had anything to be ashamed of as they secretly eye-balled one another. I was damn glad we hadn't actually brought out a measuring tape by the time the two of them were ready to go, as randy as they both were.

"Well? Anyone have any requests they'd like to do?" I asked. "Because now's your chance!" I giggled hopefully. I could see that the guys both did by the looks in their eyes as they glanced at one another and then at us. Though neither one of them appeared to want to be the first to say anything. Though they had obviously overcome their shyness in exposing themselves in front of one another, they were still reluctant to be the first to express their hidden desires.

"Oh for heaven's sakes!" Mom spoke out moments after that. "I sure as hell do! Danny? Get over here and lay down. Sin? You put some of that lubrication on Steven's cock for me ... make sure you get it all nice and slick," she grinned looking back at him. "You baby, are going to fuck my ass while Danny's fucking my pussy. Get the picture?"

They both did, grinning like Cheshire cats as Danny came over and immediately positioned himself there on our massive outdoor play bed. With plenty of accessories at hand, I immediately applied a liberal amount of lubrication to Steven's hard dick, enjoying the effort in doing so, just as Steven was doing. When at last ready, as mom had already consumed Danny's prick inside herself, sitting on top of him, Steven walked over and then knelt down behind her as mom lifted up just a bit, pausing in her coupling in order to permit Steven's access into her tight little ass.

For myself, I was perfectly content to watch this for a moment. I had never had the pleasure of experiencing what was termed a "DP" myself, though in time, I had every intention of doing so. But for now at least, it was titillating to just stand there and watch, take in the mechanics of it all, and delight myself finger-wise as I stood there looking on. It took some doing, but eventually all three of them seemed to get into a workable rhythm. Having just climaxed a short time ago, neither one of the guys was in any real hurry to do so again, though mom was rapidly approaching oblivion herself. I swear her eyes looked crossed as she seemed to seize up for a moment, thrashing wildly, as her cry of release suddenly split the air, actually startling me for a moment.

"Go mom!" I exclaimed, laughing hysterically as the boys pummeled her from above and below in perfect coordinated rhythm now as she rode the crest of the orgasmic wave she was being carried away on.

"Oh fuck, enough! Enough!" Mom finally exclaimed, disengaging herself, rolling off and away from the two of them, still shaking uncontrollably, and for a moment even curling up into a bit of a fetal ball as the spasms of her orgasm gradually subsided.

The boys looked like puffer fish swelling their chests out (amongst other things) in pride as they lay there with their almost idiotic grins on their faces. "Next?" Steven actually asked looking at me.

I knew what I wanted. As much as I enjoyed having my pussy licked, Steven was damn good at it. If I were awarding points for technique and talent, I'd have to give him a perfect ten, with mom a close second. And though I had certainly enjoyed it when Danny had gone down on me, he still had a few minor things to learn, though I wasn't about to tell him that of course.

"Eat me Steven," I said taking my place down on the bed now. "My pussy and clit needs a good tongue-licking!" Steven was only too happy to oblige, quickly crawling up to position himself between my legs, Danny crawling over to begin paying homage to my breasts, which was perfectly fine with me. Where Steven was talented with pussy-eating, Danny was as equally talented with breast and nipple play, obviously his preferred forte, which was fine with me, especially under the circumstances. I quickly succumbed to the near-perfect pleasure as the two of them teased me unmercifully together.

Seeing this, it didn't take mom long to recover, or want back into the action herself. Seeing an opportunity to enjoy one of her own unique special talents, she rolled over behind Steven, coaxing him to crunch up just a bit, now kneeling rather than laying as he continued lapping away at my blood-engorged clit. In seconds, she was working her own form of magic on his cock with her mouth, causing Steven to groan pleasurably, and wonderfully into my cunt.

"Get over there at eat mom," I told Danny through gritted teeth. Liking the idea, and completing the daisy-chain of lust we'd now formed, he was soon laying between mom's outstretched legs, now licking her quim, as Steven continued licking mine, and as mom continued sucking him. I smiled secretly, hoping the camera we'd set up earlier was getting all this. It would be hot to watch at another date and time with everyone, and would no doubt be the foreplay to another nice mini-orgy marathon. But at the moment, this one was living up to its expectations as Steven sucked my clit firmly into his mouth, holding on ... simultaneously sucking and caressing my clit-stem with his tongue. That did it. I reached down, my hands on his head now, all but burying his face inside me as I cried out in unbridled ecstasy.


Taking a bit of a breather, we now sat enjoying a glass of wine together. I could still feel a few spasmodic pussy throbs, reminding me how nice my orgasm had been, and no doubt would be again when we continued. But while taking our break here, as mom and I had also discussed, it was time to talk a bit, discuss where this was headed, if indeed it was ... and get everything out in the open, once and for all.

"While we're all sitting here together like this, naked with nothing to hide," mom grinned pleasantly, "I thought it might also be a good time to discuss anyone's concerns or fears. Obviously, we've crossed a threshold here, and one that I doubt seriously will be easy to cross back over, if that is indeed what anyone's thinking," she asked looking around, though no one, especially me, had any desire to do so. "Good, glad I'm not the only one thinking that," she added. "So ... that brings up the issue here then. Are there, and will there be any limits that anyone feels like we should impose, or abide by while we're all living under the same roof?" For a moment, everyone again looked at one another saying nothing, and then Steven finally spoke.

"Personally, for me at least ... I think it would be virtually impossible to do that, now that we've done this. Obviously, we won't always be living together under the same roof. In time, Sin and Danny will obviously move out, and whether they remain together or not, is for the two of them to work through and decide. That's their own personal business," he concluded, though Danny and I both stood looking at one another in perfect agreement. "That being said, again ... while we're all here, living together, I believe we should ALL feel free to indulge and enjoy ourselves whenever the mood or urge strikes us. Without guilt, fear, or repercussions from anyone else in having done so. If we can't agree to that, right here and now, then I think this needs to end here ... and now. Does anyone else disagree with that?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.