A New Beginning
Chapter 12: Good News

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Good News - A family tragedy brings two households closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We got word on Friday that Steven and Danny's house had been sold at a fairly substantial profit. In addition to that, the realtor that had sold their home, had informed mom and Steven, that she was just as confident in selling our place almost as quickly. Mom and Steven had already been out looking at new places for us to live, and had narrowed it down to three different places, one of which was ideal as it was a lot closer to the university that Danny and I would be attending together. The fact they had even invited us along to help make a decision on the best place to live was certainly nice and appreciated. But the reality of course was ... both Danny and I would be moving out to find our own places to live eventually. Still, it was sweet of them both to have included us in that as we headed out early Saturday morning to have a look at all three.

They had obviously saved the best place for last. Hands down it was the best one of all three. Not only did it have a nice sized pool out back, but it also had an enclosed hot-tub with a surrounding gazebo. The bedroom I chose for myself was at least twice the size of the one I was living in now, and would easily accommodate my father's roll-top desk, allowing me to set up a nice cozy little study corner without encroaching on the rest of my bedrooms furnishings. Danny too had a bigger room than either one of his previously, and was situated at the opposite end of the hallway from mine. This time the two of us being downstairs, with our own patio access out into the backyard pool and hot-tub area. It was the ideal situation for everyone all the way around.

The only downside to any of this was, having to put my plans temporarily on hold for the moment as the flurry of activity, packing up, getting ready to move into the new place, took most of everyone's attention and time. In a strange way, I was actually glad for the change. Not that there were any ghosts of the past hanging around or anything, but it was a new beginning for us, and one that I was anxiously looking forward to, not to mention once again pursuing what I hoped would be an even better, more intimate situation for all of us. It was the roll top desk and the still hidden manila file folder with the pictures in it that once again opened the door to possibilities.

We had pretty much gotten all settled in by the end of the week, only a few odds and ends to be seen too, one of which was unpacking and rearranging my room just a bit. Mom had planned on helping me sort through things and getting situated before I had to head off to my own part-time job later that afternoon. I figured it was time to reveal the contents of the envelope, and let her be aware of them, though Danny and I had already discussed doing it this way, and not letting on that we'd already found them so many weeks ago now.

I had purposely saved organizing the desk for last, waiting for mom to come in and begin helping me, where together hopefully ... we'd discover the photo's. I wasn't too terribly worried about her reactions at this point, regarding the physical contents anyway, we'd already shared and discussed the fact that she and dad had had intimate, close relations with Steven and Jackie over the course of the years. The only real concern I had, was whether or not it would cause mom grief ... seeing them remembering them in a sad way, as opposed to the erotic, sensual images in the way that I saw them.

"Well, you've made pretty good progress," mom said coming into my room. "You sure you still need my help?"

I had purposely pulled the desk out away from the wall, only two possible options for it to actually work. "Well I certainly do with moving this around," I informed her. "Not quite sure where it will look and work the best though," I said standing back looking ... trying to decide.

"I think over in the alcove, facing that way," mom suggested. "You'll be a lot closer to the window for one thing, so you can still look out while you're studying." I agreed with her of course, which I'd already decided on earlier. And earlier, in anticipation of having to push the large heavy oak desk into place, I'd already removed several of the drawers, making it somewhat lighter. It was then that I removed the last two drawers, including the one with the envelope securely taped beneath it. Pulling it out, I held it up as though to carry it and place it off to one side. Sure enough, mom saw the manila envelope hidden beneath it. "Wait ... Cynthia, what's that? There's something stuck," she questioned walking over as I turned the drawer over, and quickly pulled off the envelope.

"How strange," I said, peeling off the tape, and then undoing the clasp ... already reaching in as I think realization suddenly started to dawn on her. But it was already too late.

"Cyn..."

"Wow ... mom!" I glanced up at her grinning. "Would you look at these!" I said excitedly. Before she could even respond, I had dumped out the entire contents onto my bed, already spreading out the provocative photos. "Ohh, this one's naughty hot!" I exclaimed, holding it up, looking at it. It was the one of Jackie and mom, cum-covered tits pressing up against one another. Resigned, mom came over sitting down on the edge of the bed next to me, glancing at it now as well.

"Well, I guess you pretty much knew anyway," she stated simply. "And here's the proof ... obviously. Always wondered where your father had put these for safe-keeping. I guess now I know." She smiled though, now holding onto the photo, looking at it. "Yes ... I guess it is, isn't it?" She chuckled only slightly embarrassed, remembering.

"Yeah, too bad the boys aren't home. I'd be willing to bet we could talk them into doing this for us!" I teased.

"Yeah right," she said now thumbing through some of the others. "That'll be the day."

"Oh, and this one ... this one is DAMN sexy mother. I love this one! Look at you two, looking back over your shoulders winking at the camera."

"That's not all that's winking!" Mom laughed looking at the image, her pussy and Jackie's openly on display, their neither lips looking puffy and swollen, even in black and white. "God do I remember that night well!" She added to that. "That was the night ... the first night, that she and I actually ate one another out."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.