A New Beginning
Chapter 11: Bound and gagged

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11: Bound and gagged - A family tragedy brings two households closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Though I was pretty sure they had certainly finished dinner, and had gone downstairs to their bedroom, I was quiet as a mouse coming in. As the alarm hadn't been set, I knew there wouldn't be any problems coming in, and having Steven seeing that. (Though at the time I had no idea he wouldn't be able to anyway). I stood at the top of the stairs listening for a moment, smiling when all I did hear was the sound of music playing, coming up from their bedroom, which told me two things. One ... the music would definitely mask any sound I might make coming down the stairs. And two ... whatever was going on at the moment, mom was making sure that Steven was obviously well occupied.

I silently crept down the stairs, reaching the landing and again stopping to listen. But all I again heard was the sound of music playing off in the distance. In addition, I noticed that the door to their bedroom was indeed open, soft light spilling out into the hall, but knowing as I approached, that I'd be able to easily see whatever was going on at the moment.

The reality was, it was mom's turn to surprise me.

I peeked around the edge of the door and damn near fell over. Mom was waiting for me, in a way, currently sucking and licking Steven's cock. Seeing movement, she looked up and away from his prick, holding a finger to her lips, telling me to be quiet, though simultaneously grinning from ear to ear. Steven was bound to the bed, spread-eagled. Mom had secured his wrists and feet with several soft scarves, along with covering his eyes. In addition to that, I noticed he also had a ball-gag stuffed in his mouth, unable to speak. But what truly drew my eyes, was the fact mom had put on some sort of cock-ring around his dick, as well as his balls. Danny obviously always seemed to have a steely-hard dick, but looking at Steven's as I stood there in the doorway, fully exposed now, he had nothing to be ashamed of. Not only that, but Steven's prick was almost purple in color, and I wondered briefly if it wasn't actually painful as hard as it was. Even when mom merely finger-tipped it, swiping some free-flowing juice off the head, Steven jumped, moaning softly around the ball-gag in his mouth, the effect of which produced even more juice as I stood there watching her teasing him that way. She waved me in, again holding a finger up to her lips, though mouthing the words, "get undressed!" I hurriedly stripped off my clothes, tossing them out in the hallway for later, so there'd be no misplaced, tell-tale evidence that I'd even been there. And then boldly walked into the room.

"Would you like to kiss my nipples with your cock?" Mom asked. "Make your dick throb twice for yes, and once for no," she told him. Obviously that was a no-brainer, though it was fun watching him work his prick-muscles, making his cock bounce twice rapidly. "Very well. Just make sure you kiss them nice for me, with plenty of cock spit," she urged squeezing Steven's shaft, which easily produced the liquid she was hoping to see. To my surprise, she beckoned to me, pointing at my breasts. I leaned forward, mom's hand wrapped around Steven's cock as she began rubbing the head of his dick directly against my nipple, smearing his lubrication over the very sensitive tip. Just that simple act sending a flood of my own desire coursing through my pussy. I could feel it pooling inside as mom switched tits, now rubbing Steven against my other nipple. "Good boy," she said giving his prick a quick appreciative lick. "And as a reward for that, now you can feel a bit of my juice on your dick-head as a further treat."

Mom was horny. That unbridled, decadent side of her had emerged in full force. She was enjoying this to the maximum. The danger of what we were doing, Steven totally unaware that his soon to be step-daughter was rubbing her tits against his cock, or rather that his soon to be wife ... was rubbing her soon to be husbands prick against her daughter's breasts, was intensifying mom's arousal level. Unashamedly, she reached down between her legs, easily inserting two, and then three fingers inside herself, withdrawing them a moment later with what appeared to be an abundance of that creamy white froth I had now had the pleasure of seeing her produce. Still holding his cock, she now smeared it over his bulbous head, likewise skimming it down his shaft, playfully teasing him.

"You like that nasty sauce?" She asked again unnecessarily. "Throb for me, this time three times for yes." He quickly did that, almost causing me to laugh, just barely managing to contain myself. "Would you like to feel that again?" She asked. And once again his prick bounced erotically. Mom pointed at me however, eyebrows raised in question as she likewise looked directly at my pussy. I smiled, nodding my head, and then emulated her, slipping two fingers inside myself. And though the cum-poi I produced, and emerged with on my fingers, wasn't quite as creamy-like in substance as mom's had been, it was damn slick and slippery nevertheless. I looked at her, seeking approval and permission, but it was obvious she was fine with that, even letting go of Steven's cock so that I could in turn now fondle it, smearing my own sweet juice up and down his throbbing hard shaft.

"Now you need to taste it," she said. Reaching up to briefly remove the ball-gag from his mouth, though warning him when she did. "Remember the rules ... no talking, or you sit here alone until I feel like you've been punished enough." Steven remained silent, breathing deeply in relief, grateful perhaps that the ball gag had been temporarily removed. She again reached down, coating her fingers, and then lifted them to his mouth, smearing her creamy essence against his lips before allowing him to then suck the remaining residue off her fingers. "More?" She asked stepping back, once again nodding towards me. Steven's prick bounced wildly in response. I grinned, repeating the actions, lifting my own cum-covered fingers up to his lips, letting him taste my own sweet girly juice, and then allowing him to likewise suck and lick it off. "Good boy. Did you like that?" Mom asked.

"Yes!" Steven groaned, quickly shutting up, realizing he had spoken however, to which mom immediately responded.

"Bad boy!" She charged. "You broke the rules! And for that, you're going to have to lay her all alone for a while and think about the consequences of having done that!" She again motioned to me, pointing towards the door. I quietly tip-toed out of the room as mom reinserted the ball gag into his mouth, turning up the music just a bit, and then following me out into the hallway, only then closing the door.

I giggled quietly, sharing a secret laugh with her as we hurriedly made our way down the hall and back up the stairs again into the sitting room.


"God mother, you're wicked! Really, really wicked you know that?" I finally burst out laughing, no fear of being overheard as she had likewise shut the upstairs door. With the music playing downstairs, and both doors closed, I knew that poor Steven was alone with his thoughts, though I was also quite sure that even that was stimulating to him, wondering what mom might now be up to.

"What can I say?" She asked uninhibitedly cupping her breast, toying with her nipple right there in front of me as we sat down on the couch together for a moment, giggling like school girls again. "It's been a very long time since I've felt like this ... thanks to you," she told me. "It's ... nice, feeling alive again," she then added a bit more somberly.

"Well I for one am glad to see it mother. You are acting more like your old self here, but I'm even more pleased that you're sharing this with me, allowing me to see this side of yourself, that so reminds me of me," I said leaning over to give her an affectionate kiss on the cheek, and then another on her mouth. Feeling my hard stiff nipples briefly graze her own as we did that.

"Fuck!" Mom groaned audibly. "I swear it Sin," she again said using my nickname, and even emphasizing the connotation and meaning of saying it that way. "It's moments like this that I really do wish you weren't my daughter, if you know what I mean."

"Well I for one, don't mind that you are mother," I replied reaching out to grasp her tender breast, kneading it softly, feeling the exquisite softness of her tit, the hard almost rubbery like nipple now captured between my fingers as I scissored it, teasing it. She allowed my ministrations a moment longer, and then forced my hand away, somewhat reluctantly.

"But I am," she simply said with a longing look in her eyes, "We've been naughty enough as it is, without making things even more complicated," she sighed resignedly. I was pleased to see her hand replace mine however, once again fondling and caressing her own breast, as I began doing the same to myself, watching her.

"So how long his punishment?" I asked. Mom looked at the clock on the wall.

"At least another ten minutes. Give him something to think about, wondering what I'm up to, what's going to happen next," she chuckled with a very evil laugh. "Trust me, he likes it when I torture him like this. You think his cock's all hard and purple now, wait until I've really driven him nuts, not to mention how much, and how hard he shoots when he cums after a marathon teasing like this."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.