A New Beginning - Cover

A New Beginning

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Chapter 5: Truth Serum

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Truth Serum - A family tragedy brings two households closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Danny and I had both feigned being tired, and thus heading upstairs to bed a bit early. It wasn't quite eleven when we said our goodnights, leaving mom and Steven sitting alone together there in the family room. I made a real showing of going through my normal routine before heading into my bedroom, remembering to close my door, though this was itself still a bit new to me. The truth was, I was still standing outside in the hallway, creeping back quietly to the top of the stairs. I knew mom would wait until she was sure she wouldn't be overheard before saying anything. Sure enough, I could hear the two of them talking, though in hushed tones, just barely loud enough for me to even make out.

"She said that?" Steven was asking. "Really?"

"Yes, she did. Clear as day. She didn't give me the chance to ask her anything more about it though. That's all she said. That the biggest one she'd ever seen, was Danny's." I heard Steven laugh, chuckling, and then the sound of mom punching him in the shoulder.

"Ouch!"

"Oh right ... like that hurt!" Mom scolded, though by her tone of voice, she too was again trying to hold in a chuckle of her own. "Seriously Steven, do you think they're ... you know, doing it?"

"Wouldn't surprise me, as close as the two of them have always been, they are after all pretty much grown up, and free to chose and decide what's best for themselves in that department. But if you're really worried, or just curious about it ... why don't you just come out and ask her?"

There was a long silent pause. Mom was no doubt thinking about it, though I wish I could have seen the expression on her face while she was. "Just like that. Ask her if she and Danny are doing the nasty."

"Well I wouldn't put it quite that way," Steven chuckled again. "But yeah. You told me that the two of you have had some fairly intimate discussions in the past, not to mention having this one ... talking about my dick no less, so yeah ... I think it wouldn't be any less inappropriate for you to ask her about her love-life. I mean ... after all. That might be something we need to think about and take into consideration here before we do all this up formally don't you think?"

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Maybe I should. I'll see if I can't find a way, the right time ... to bring it up sometime tomorrow."

It was all I needed to hear. Smiling, I retreated back to the safety of my bedroom in order to get ready. I had less than thirty minutes before Danny and I would be meeting up over at his place. And I also knew, I now needed to get a few answers from him myself. I had come to my own basic conclusions about a few things, but for any of this to ever work, or even have the least bit of chance to work between he and I ... I had to know with certainty, where his head was at. It was time to administer my own brand of truth serum.


Danny was waiting for me at the back door when I arrived. And though the house was pitch black of course, there was at least a full moon out, so it gave us just enough light to see by as we ascended the dark stairs leading up to his old room. Once inside, we even opened the curtains so there would be even more light as I hurriedly shimmied out of the nightgown I had thrown on before coming here.

"Get naked," I told him, which he soon did, and as we then settled down on top of his bare mattress, facing one another, sitting Indian style. This time he didn't even flinch when I reached over taking his nearly hard dick in hand as I started to fondle it. It was steely-hard in seconds. He reached over, likewise touching my breasts again, which I allowed, as it not only felt nice, but would no doubt enhance his arousal level, which I was trying to quickly escalate here.

"Hmm, that feels ... good!" He moaned pleasurably as I sat there gently running my thumb back and forth over the sensitive ridge of his cock head. What I was hoping for, soon ran slick between my fingers. "Oh god!" He moaned again, actually shivering.

"Ok Danny, here's how this works," I began, though he wasn't quite coherent enough to understand what I had meant by that yet. "You like how this feels yes?"

"Yes," he moaned pleasurably, simply enjoying it ... though his fingers continued to dance wonderfully on my nipples as well, distracting me just a little.

"Very good. Now then ... if you want to keep feeling this, and enjoying it, then you're going to answer my questions truthfully. That's why I'm using this truth serum here, your fuck juice ... to make your cock feel as good as I'm making it, so that you will."

"Will what?" He now asked, obviously still confused, not yet understanding my purpose here.

"I want to know what you think about things, and I want you to tell me the truth Danny, no matter what. The moment I think you're lying to me, or not telling me the whole truth ... then this stops. But as long as you answer my questions honestly, then I keep pleasing you ... all the way," I added. "Understand?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.