A New Beginning
Chapter 2: Hidden secrets

Copyright© 2011 by Thesandman

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Hidden secrets - A family tragedy brings two households closer together

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Reluctant   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

After dad died, mom had pretty much left his private study the way it had been. I don't think she'd even gone back inside that room even once, since the last time she had. Though I hadn't either out of respect for her, and a sense of eeriness that came over me whenever I even got close to it. Mom had locked the door, and it had remained so ever since. Up until now anyway, when we no longer had a choice. It was time to pack things up in preparation of moving into a new home, so needless to say, that chore of going through dad's stuff, was left up to me. I was grateful to Danny when he offered to lend me a hand, going through everything, and either filing away what was important enough to keep, or boxing up what wasn't for future decision making as to what we'd eventually end up doing with it.

We'd already spent half the day going through his stuff when we came across a rather unexpected surprise. I had pulled out one of the drawers on his desk to empty it of the final bits of scattered debris, loose paperclips, post it notes, the odd change scattered here and there, and even a few odd looking nuts and bolts that were certainly out of place. When I did that, I discovered something that we might otherwise have missed. Or rather Danny did anyway, as I emptied the drawer into the waste can and was about to put it back into the old roll-up desk again when Danny drew my attention to it.

"Hey Sin ... what's that?"

"What's what?"

"There's an envelope or something that's stuck to the bottom of the drawer there," he pointed. I held it up looking. It wasn't just stuck, it was very carefully taped and sealed to the bottom of the desk drawer.

"Must be something important for dad to have put it here," I guessed, though there was no outward indication of what it was. Just a plain brown manila envelope, though it was fairly thick as I began prying the tape off, peeling it away from the drawer, now curious as to what it might possibly contain. We'd already found most of the important legal documents weeks ago, which dad had kept in a fireproof safe. So whatever this was, was even more important than that perhaps, or at the very least, something he didn't want anyone else ever finding out about. Including me. I was actually excited as opposed to being apprehensive or nervous about it as I finally tore it away, and then fought with the clasp, eventually opening it. I reached inside, drawing out what appeared to be a rather large handful of photographs, most of which were actually old black and whites. And then my jaw dropped, as did Danny as we sat there looking down at the collection now spread out in front of us. It was his parents and mine. And they were all naked, in all of them. But more importantly, they were obviously having sex with one another.

"That's my father. With your..."

"Mother," I answered for him, each of us with eyes glued to the photo, not even comprehending that there was a plethora of others stacked just below that one that we hadn't really looked at yet.

The fact this particular photo, along with many others, was in black and white, told us these had been taken many years earlier, not to mention the fact that our parents likewise looked very young. Obviously, this had been going on for a very, very long time now. I was at first shocked and surprised of course, as was Dan. But as I sat there half mesmerized, glaring at the photo, I began to see something else in it as well. And that simple revelation surprised me even more.

The look on mom's face was pure bliss. Orgasmic, which told me as I looked at her, at Steven as he stood behind her, fucking her doggy-style, that she was in the very midst of an orgasm, which someone ... either my dad, or Dan's mom had captured on camera.

I was certainly no prude. And I had certainly seen enough porn by now as well. And though this would certainly be considered pornographic in every sense of the word, to me ... it was much more than that. It was almost artistic! Well very erotic anyway. More so than just being called porn. What I saw was sexy, beautiful, hot and erotic as hell. And I wasn't the only one who saw it that way either. Sure, at first, we were both shocked and surprised, but as we began to carefully, almost reverently look through the stack of photos one by one, we found ourselves savoring each and every one that we came across.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.