Nina  - Cover

Nina

Copyright© 2011 by oyster50

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - One spring day in the park, Dan meets eighteen year old Nina. He’s a middle-aged engineer, she’s graduating high school and needs tutoring. He resists, but she’s friendly, pretty, and… special.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Slow   Geeks  

Waking to find a soft, naked female form in bed after all these years as a special joy. When I gently explored the form with my fingers and her eyelids fluttered and then opened and her first words were "I love you, babe," the experience got richer. We both had full bladders and made the trip to the bathroom.

Back in the bedroom, she turned into my arms and kissed me. "Dan," she said quietly, "I don't regret last night. I do love you."

"I don't regret it either, Nina. And I was serious. Marry me."

Giggle. "You ask me to marry you and we're both naked?"

"Put your clothes on. I'll ask you again after we go get breakfast."

"Nuh-uh. This comes first." And she pushed me backward onto the bed. She was all over me, sucking me to immediate hardness and then straddling me and demanding that I serve her to orgasm, a task I joyously performed. Her own orgasm left her collapsed in my arms, my emptied dick slowly squeezed out of a perfectly tight pussy.

She rolled off me and twisted, surveying the mess we'd made of each other. Two of her fingers dipped into the white slop oozing out of her happy hole and she held them up and surveyed the results. She looked at me. "I suppose we need to find out, huh?" she smiled. And she stuck her fingers, laden with her juices and mine, into her mouth. And smiled. "Not bad. Now I know how to clean up our mess." She looked at me. "Does it gross you out to think of licking YOUR own juice?"

I shook my head.

"Can we, like, I do you and you do me? At the same time?"

"That's called sixty-nine."

"I heard that before. Now I think it's a pretty good idea."

"You get on top of me, then." I was rewarded by the immediate presence of a sopping, musky, freshly fucked pussy in my face. Yes, that white ooze was mine, along with some of the clear stuff mixed in with it, but a lot of that juice was the woman I loved, and it was US, and I lapped happily, my tongue causing shivers in her body. And I felt her tongue and lips performing the same functions on me.

Finished, we were in each other's arms. Her dark hair was splayed out on my chest as we breathed in unison.

"Babe?"

"Yes, my love?" I responded.

"Breakfast would be nice now."

"Uh, babe, we need to shower. We smell like an orgy."

"Yah think?!?!? Shower? Isn't that how this all got started?"

I laughed. "I don't know. I haven't had a blood supply to my brain since you opened the shower door last night."

She started to get out of bed, pausing to give me two kisses. One of them was on my lips.

The shower this morning was wonderfully sensual. Nina wasn't the least bit bashful now and we soaped and rinsed and soaked and kissed and hugged under the warm spray. Afterward we dried each other and while I shaved she dried her hair. We got in another couple of hot, nude kisses before we got dressed.

In the car, I was definitely well enough to drive, and we headed out towards a breakfast of pancakes at a nearby eatery. Nina flipped open her cellphone.

"Hi, Grandma. Yeah, he's MUCH better. No, we're going out for breakfast. Yes, I got a good night's sleep. So did he. No, when we get finished, we're coming by there. We need to talk with you. Uh-huh. Yeah. That talk. I love you, Grandma. You're the best. Okay. Bye."

She turned to me. I had the questioning look on my face again. "She knows what we're going to talk about."

"What are we going to talk about? Me and you getting married?"

"Yeah," she said. "But, Dan, I wanna know..."

"What, babe?"

"Do you have a problem with me moving in? Before we're married? I mean, some people have ... objections..."

"Babe," I said. "You said it yourself last night. In another day and time, we'd have walked out of the house this morning, gone to meet our friends and family and just said, "We're married" and wrote it down in the family Bible and waited for the travelling preacher or judge to make it official."

"So you think we're married?"

"Do you intend for us to be together forever?"

She said simply, "Yes."

"So do I. We're married. Let's go eat pancakes."

She laughed at the incongruity.

We were seated in a booth in the rear of the restaurant, per my request, and I ordered coffee for starters.

"Me, too," Nina said.

"I didn't know you drank coffee, baby."

"Every now and then." We sipped steaming mugs of the best commercial coffee in town, but I was missing my home-roasted stuff. I told Nina so. "You'll have to show me how to make, it, babe."

"You got it."

"Uh, just in case you're wondering, Mr. Gleason," she said, "I can cook. Grandma showed me how."

"Really?"

"Really," she said. "I'm thinking that when you're at work, I will cook and take care of your house this summer. And start college in the fall."

I looked at her. I shouldn't have been amazed, but every hour I spent with Nina I found more and more depth of thinking. "You sound like you've got it planned."

"I changed my plans. The part about taking care of YOU." She sighed. "And I wish I had a bigger scholarship. I can get through the first two semesters with my scholarship and what I've saved. But I was going to get another job or do student loans."

I smiled. Here was going to be my first chance to share our lives. "You just became eligible for another scholarship."

She looked at me quizzically. "How so?"

"You, Mrs. Gleason, are the first, and only, recipient of the Dan Gleason Scholarship for Fledgling Engineers."

Her smile was sweet. "Dan, I didn't ... it's not about money."

"I believe you, Nina. But you're my wife, and what husband wouldn't do this for his wife? It's settled. Money isn't going to be your problem, Nina."

"Thank you, husband."

The waitress that brought us our food and refills for the coffee overheard that comment. I was one of her regulars. She looked at us both. "Married?"

Nina smiled. "Mmm-hmmm ... this is where he takes girls on a honeymoon..."

The waitress laughed. "Well, Mister Dan, I'd've never figured you to remarry. But she's a doll."

"Thank you," Nina chirped. "Uh, Dan ... extra tip..."

The waitress walked away chuckling. "Good one there, Dan!"

We finished breakfast and paid the bill. With an unusually generous tip.

I wasn't anything less than anxious about seeing Helen, but that was next on the agenda, after Helen got back from church. So we were sitting in her living room when we heard the sound of her car in the drive. I stood up when she walked in.

"Dan, you don't have to get up," she said.

"I wanted to be in position to run," I said, smiling.

"Oh, sit down. You act like this is a surprise to me." She looked at Nina. "You didn't tell him?"

"I told him some of it, Grandma. I don't think he believes me."

"Okay," said Helen. "Dan, Three weeks ago I told you that you'd collected a girlfriend. Change that to wife. I guess ... You ARE serious, aren't you?"

"Confused. But serious. I owe her my life after Saturday. And she acts like she wants me."

"I want him, Grandma."

Helen looked at the two of us as Nina scooted against me on the sofa. "How soon?"

Nina's turn. "We get a marriage license tomorrow. Then it's seventy-two hours."

Helen sighed. "That fast, huh?" She looked at me. Sighed again. "Well, I talked to Reverend Roberts after church this morning. He said he'd do it. In his office if you want. I'll make an appointment for Thursday morning." She smiled at us. "If that's not too soon."

We responded almost in chorus, "Great!"

"Uh, Dan," Helen said, fixing her eyes on me, "since you're not on death's door this morning, am I to assume..."

I hung my head. Nina said, "Grandmaaaaa!"

Helen snorted. "That answers that, I guess."

"Helen," I said, "I know this is a lot, but I want to move Nina in with me. We don't want to be apart anymore."

"I kinda figured that from Miss Nina's conversation this morning. Dan ... Nina ... You two will be good for one another. Such as it is, you have my blessing. Nina, go pack some clothes and stuff. I need to talk to Dan again."

Nina left. Helen fixed me in her sights. "Dan, I hope you're serious about that little girl. I told you before. I will hunt you down. For real."

"Helen," I said, "I wasn't looking for women before, and with Nina as my wife, I damned sure don't have to look any further. She's cute, and smart, and self-confident, and lord only knows why she chose me, but I am truly thankful. But, how's this going to work for you? You're losing your grand-daughter..."

"I'm not losing my grand-daughter, Dan. She's eighteen. I couldn't keep her forever. And big secret ... Ed's been wanting us to go get married, too ... but I wasn't going to do that and move in with him until I was sure Nina's okay."

Nina was walking back in with a suitcase and a couple of shopping bags. "And I'm okay. So Ed's finally gonna be my new grandpa?"

Helen smiled. "Yeah, little girl, you're not the only one who can net a guy..." She looked at Nina's load. "You don't have to move it all today, child."

"'Kay, Grandma," Nina said. "We'll be back. I'll call."

"You've got your key, too, honey," Helen said. "If I'm not here."

"Bye, Helen. And thank you," I said as I took some of Nina's bags out the door. We loaded up into the SUV and drove home. OUR home. Inside I started moving my things around, giving her the dresser, taking a chest of drawers for myself. I moved my clothes to one side of the walk-in closet, and carried my winter cloths into the closet in the spare bedroom that was my office.

And Nina went into the bathroom and unloaded a dozen mysterious bottles and vials of the substances women need and men can't identify. And when I stuck my head in the door to check on her, she laughed and pointed. "Look! TWO toothbrushes!"

I remembered her glee at discovering ONE toothbrush, and I laughed.

She faked a frown. "So you think that's funny?"

"Yes, I do. A month ago, I was having a good but boring life, and then one day at the park and an angel showed up..."

She moved up to me and tiptoed to kiss me on my lips. "Dan," she said, "I know it's ... this is not just supposed to be about sex ... I mean, we LOVE each other..."

"Buuut..." I laughed.

"But," she laughed back, "D'ya think we could get naked and..."

I was already unbuttoning my shirt.

"I take that as a "yes"," she said. She looked over her shoulder heading into the bedroom. As she bent over to shove her pants down her long legs, I grabbed her hips and pulled her against my hard dick, netting me a peal of squeals and giggles. She struggled loose and turned to me, delightfully naked from the waist down. Her arms looped around my neck and tugged my face to hers and she purred "Mmmmmm" as we kissed.

I turned us around and I sat on the bed and helped her unbutton her blouse. She pirouetted to present me her bra's strap for me to unhook. I unhooked her strap and twirled her back around as she shed her bra. That gave me access to a perfect pair of firm, rounded breasts. I feasted, her hands pulling my face into her chest.

After I nursed on her for a couple of minutes, she knelt and gently pushed my knees apart. I shuddered in in anticipation of her next move as she bent forward. I wasn't disappointed. I was transported to another dimension as Nina sucked and licked and stroked me. "Gahhhh, baby, I ... I'm ... uhhhhhhh..." Breathe "I'm gonna come."

She halted her assault on my dick to look up at me and grin. "Then you just need to go ahead and do that," she giggled. "I wanna see how it is to do that to the man I love." And her head went back down. My hands were on the back of her head, not to force her or to even guide her. Her enthusiasm was working wonders, and all I wanted was to touch her as she purred and moaned and sucked and stroked.

I felt teeth gently tugging the skin of my dick up and down. "Am I biting too hard? I wanna bite it a little bit, babe."

"It's wonderful, doll," I said. "I'm so close."

"I can tell," she said, then her mouth took me again. I felt my scrotum draw up in her hand and the first surge shot out. "Mmmmmm," escaped her throat. Her hand milked me in time with the second, third, fourth ... Each time she sucked, I squirted. It dwindled to a flow and she kept sucking until I was emptied, and then she pushed me backward on the bed and kissed me. I tasted traces of my orgasm in her mouth. She straddled me then lay down on top of me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.