The British Sea War
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a fictional story of the sea war between 1939 and 1942 following the exploits of a few ships in the ant U Boat war in the Atlantic

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating  

A new Command

Back in Liverpool after several weary days in London, then on a course at Portland a very weary Lt Cdr Tony Nash DSO entered the bar. He recognised Heather, Freda's friend straight away. She smiled at him, and he had to admit she was looking lovely, and had obviously taken very great care over her appearance. He could sense from her behaviour that she had been drinking, and had been at the bar for some time. She was not drunk, but her reaction seemed rather more friendly than normal towards him.

Tony smiled at her but did not speak until he had ordered his drink, deciding not to offer her one, as she had a full one in front of her anyway, and then he looked at her. He was going to ask her where Freda his girlfriend was, as he had called at her house and left his kit there, and she was not there. He knew that Heather had the misfortune of being married to that bastard of a husband who happened to be Tony's past immediate superior officer, and Flotilla commander, so he could understand her need to break out occasionally.

She was looking at him in a sort of funny way, and looking him up and down with her mouth open, and her tongue licking her lower lip. She gave him a smile and said.

"Hi darling my names Heather."

"My names Tony!" he responded. "And I know your name, and you know mine full well"

"Of course I do - you are the lucky bastard who was fucking my mate Freda. The lucky bitch. Can I join you, but I warn you I am a little bit pissed?."

"Of course you can." Tony responded.

"It's good to see you again Tony." she said. "Long time no see".

She sat down a little closer to him than was necessary, and sort of leaned against him. "Put your arms round me please. Tony. I am cold and this place is bloody freezing."

The fire in the bar had not been lit, and the bar man apologize. "It's because of the coal rationing sir".

Heather was looking at him real droopy-like. Tony thought her eyes had that sort of 'come hither look' which many women used when trying to pick a man up. Tony was rather angry, at not being able to find Freda, so if she wanted a cuddle, and a kiss he was not averse to a bit of fun, so he put his arms round her, and the next thing he knew she was leaning against him seemingly fast asleep. The bar man was mopping the bar, looked down at her and said. "You will be alright there tonight mate, her old man has kicked her out, so she says, she has just checked in, and has a room upstairs."

Tony suddenly felt sorry for Heather, He had always liked her before when he had met her with Freda, and he could understand her distress if her husband had kicked her out. Her husband had been the Flotilla Leader for the Fifth Escort Group. From Tony's experience he was a man with a short temper and very hard to please.

However, he now knew that was a thing of the past. He had been informed whilst in London that he was to be promoted to a full Commander, and put in as half leader of a new Flotilla which comprised one of the new Frigates now under construction.

Tony asked the bar man "What room is she in?" "She is a friend of mine and the wife of my ex CO." The bar was not busy so he said. "I will give you a hand with her mate" He fetched a key from behind the bar, and between them they carried her up to her room on the first floor.

As they lay her on the bed she opened her eyes. In a very soft sexy voice she said "Thanks Tony."

The bar man left, and Tony saw him out the door, he made her a cup of black coffee, from the meagre rations in the cupboard, and when he turned round to give it to her, he saw that she had already completely undressed except for a pair of scanty panties and he was looking at one very glamorous naked lady. She was now showing no signs of being the worse for drink but was smiling happily at him. "Like what you see Tony dear?" She said as he handed her the mug of coffee.

Tony suddenly felt dismayed and felt as though he was being used, as it did seem to him from her behaviour that she had faked being drunk to trap him into getting him into her room. "I think I had better leave you to sleep it off Heather dear." He said as he made for the door,. and was about to leave when Heather called "Please don't leave me Tony. Did you know that I had left Mike."

"No I did not until the barman told me."

"He did not tell you why then? "Cause, I caught my old man in my bed, in my own home, fucking your girl friend Freda."

"His response was "Freda's not like that."

But somehow he knew that Heather might just be telling the truth. She did not know he was back, and he had hoped to surprise Freda, and he had not known her for very long and Heather did a good job in raising his suspicions...

A feeling of despondency swept over him, as much as he enjoyed Freda's company he had no illusions about what she would or would not do in his absence. Then he thought, well if Freda can fuck around so can I...

As he walked towards the bed he was stripping. Within minutes he was lying flat on the bed and Heather was on top of him, her lips fastened to his and the heat of her body melting into his, her bosom with its firm bullet like nipples drilling into his chest, was more than any man could resist.

"Take me, oh, take me," she whispered. As her mouth explored all over his face and neck, while her hands traveled down his body to grasp his erection. Tony wrapped both arms around her, and felt her strong, animal body responding to him. She pulled the blanket over them to give some protection from the chill of the unheated room.

He brought both his hands up to the back of her head, linked his fingers in her long red hair, and then turned her face to his. Clamping his lips against hers he gave her along passionate French kiss. But his mind was still on Freda. Even after what he had been told he still felt mildly disloyal for fucking her best mate, but if Freda was putting herself about then so could he.

Heather responded bringing her hot, pouting lips down on his, and plunging her tongue between his teeth. "Mmmmm--oh, fuck me please Tony!" The wet suction from her kissing, grinding lips and her free hand playing with his foreskin made it hard as hell to pull away.

"OK Heather get ready, " he said. "If Freda can fuck around behind my back - so can I

"She closed her eyes and groaned happily, as Tony started to suck her nipples. She kept up her groaning and sighing, and brought one hand up to his chest, scratching it and in turn started sucking his nipples.

Heathers breasts were incredibly round and large, the white skin sprinkled with dark red freckles. "Play with them." She murmured Tony by now was half crazy with lust from the actions of this incredibly sexy woman, and the sound of her sexy low voice.

He plastered his mouth down on her shoulder and licked and bit as his hands gently fondled her nipples. She arched forward and breathed hotly in his ear. Her nipples pushed against his chest, free and firm. Then he leaned back to get a good look at her, placing both hands on her stomach and slowly working them up to her boobs. Her breathing came hard and fast and when his fingers reached her nipples she began to moan.

Her naked tits were fantastic. They were big and firm and erect. The nipples were dark red; they were big and her nipples were made to be sucked. Tony brought his hand up and took her two nipples between his fingers. They felt hard and warm as he tweaked and played with them. Then teased them with his mouth and tongue. Heather closed her eyes and arched her back. She moaned and said. "Freda always boasted and said you were fucking hot, and by god you are."

"Ahhh, that's it..." The feel was out of this world. He wanted her bad as his hand went down between her legs she parted them to let him have full access. Tony found he was staring at the juiciest pussy he had seen for a long time

She lay on her back looking up at him and spread her knees far apart.

Hurry my darling Toneee," she moaned, looking up at him her eyes full of lust. He could not take his eyes off her beautiful spread moist pussy, Surrounded by its fringe of red hair.

She reached down and fingered her pussy lips, pulling them apart, closing them up, Her breasts were bunched up on her chest, pressed together by her arms, the nipples pushed real close to each other.

Then she opened her eyes, and gazed up at him as positioned himself between her legs. "Oh darling you have such a lovely cock." She murmured huskily as she reached down for it, and gasped. "I want you now honey!" she said, as she wriggled her hips into position to receive him...

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.