The British Sea War
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Sirdar

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a fictional story of the sea war between 1939 and 1942 following the exploits of a few ships in the ant U Boat war in the Atlantic

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Historical   Cheating  

HMS Summer Rose

It was a long, enjoyable and very exhausting weekend. Tony eventually staggered back to the ship very early on Monday morning. Leaving Freda getting ready for her shift at the hospital. Just as the bosun's call was making the morning call over the tannoy "Wakey, wakey off cocks, on socks." It was the usual morning call for all hands to turn to for cleaning ship. They had 48 hours, before they were due to sail with the next convoy to Halifax. Local leave would be given until 24 hours before sailing, so Tony had arranged to meet Freda later. He knew the Gunnery Officer was officer of the day, and Tony knew that he would probably sit in the wardroom after liberty men had gone ashore, and he had done the evening rounds with the duty Petty Officer, with his wife, drinking scotch, while she knitted balaclava's from reclaimed wool for the lads, if past history was anything to go by.

It was just 0800 am as Tony sat down staring despondently at his plate of Tinned Sausages, Fried Bread, Tinned Tomatoes (frequently referred to as red lead by everyone in the Navy) and Powdered Egg made into an Omelet." But after the first mouthful, he surprisingly found he was hungry. It had been an exhausting weekend, and he could not recollect eating very often, and even Navy war time food was welcome.

His breakfast was interrupted by the Captains steward telling him to report immediately to the Captain, after he had finished his meal. On his way to the Captains cabin Tony noticed that the Bosuns mate Tom Pigg was painting a black ring round the funnel. "What's that for Pigg?" He asked

"Apparently we are now half leader Sir, and I am sorry you are leaving us too sir?."

"I am?" Tony asked.

"Yes Sir and congratulations on your promotion."

On entering the Captains cabin, he was greeted by the Captain chortling "By god Number One you look fucking rough. I told you it would be a good experience for you..." He then noticed that the Captain was now wearing three broad rings on his sleeve." Yes Tony, I have been made acting Commander, and I am now half leader, so now before we go any further you had better look at this, as he threw an envelope across to him. It informed Tony that he was now a Lieutenant Commander, and was to take command of a new corvette named HMS Summer Rose in seven days time at Birkenhead." On that chair at the back Tony is both your spare uniform jackets, I had them altered for you while you were away ... I hope you don't mind? I am sorry to lose you, but I am glad that you have a command with a brand new ship to go with your promotion."

"So Congratulations Number One, Lieutenant Marsh is taking over your duties as he is the next senior, and that will give you a few hours to hand over. Incidently no doubt you have noted as well that you have a weeks leave before you take over your new command of HMS Summer Rose at Birkenhead."

Tony staggered out of the Captains cabin, calling for the Coxswain, and the Chiefs Bosuns mate, to explain to them the new order of things on HMS Corsham, and to start handing over to a delighted but very inexperienced Lieutenant Marsh, who was to be replaced by a new recruit from officer training...

It was lunch time when his bags were packed, and he left the ship. In a way he was sorry to go, but to take command of a brand new ship was more than he could ever have hoped for. He made his way to Freda's home to see an envelope pinned to the door. Key under the bin, let yourself in, if you are back here before me. I am at work. Love you.F

The next week Freda took off from her wartime job as a nursing auxiliary to stay with him. It was a week of unadulterated sex, interspersed with parties, dances and nights at the flicks. Interspersed with nights in the air raid shelter as the Luftwaffe did their best to make life difficult ... It was at the end of the week that Freda shyly invited him to move in with her on a permanent basis. From then on Tony, and Freda entered into a serious relationship.

Six days later an excited Tony crossed the water to Birkenhead resplendent in his new uniform with the two and a half rings of a Lieutenant Commander, to take command of HMS Summer Rose. He knew quite a bit about these new Corvettes, they were being produced as fast as possible, and the Canadians were planning to build over a hundred. A friend had told him "They can do sixteen knots with a following wind. But they are fucking uncomfortable and can roll on a piece of wet blotting paper. They have a range of about 2500 miles at top speed, but with most convoys you will be lucky if you get past five knots."

Freda had told him on hearing his news that it was Heathers husband, who would be his new boss. Freda said. "From what I hear he is a bit of a bastard, and it's a wonder Heather has stopped with him this long. Don't ever trust him as far as you can throw him."

A week later after arriving on the Ferry he reported to the Rail Transport Office in Birkenhead and he was given a staff car and driver to take him to the dockyard. He asked the driver to take his cases to HMS Summer Rose. "He thought as a matter of courtesy he should report straight away to the Flotilla leader as soon as possible on HMS Tulip" and get it over with.

Tony followed the directions to the jetty which had been given him, and he saw the Corvette with the two black rings on the funnel from a distance. As he walked towards the ship he saw the Officer of the day and a Bosuns mate standing at the top of the gangway.

He was piped aboard and as protocol demanded, and the young Sub Lieutenant who was the officer of the day told him the Captain was waiting for him in his cabin.

Tony shook hands with the Flotilla Leader, and he soon gathered that Commander Wakely RN was rather an impatient, imperious type of man. Tony was offered a drink, which he politely refused, saying that he had not been aboard HMS Summer Rose as yet. While they were speaking, Tony noticed a photograph of Heather, Freda's best friend on his desk, and in passing he mentioned that he thought he had met her. He was told abruptly that Heather was Commander Wakely's wife, and they were not here to discuss his social life or his marriage. He later gathered through another CO that not all was well with the marriage.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.