Dee's Story - Cover

Dee's Story

Copyright© 2011 by Misstaken

Chapter 6

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dee is a character from another much longer forthcoming story, this is her back story and so is not a 'spoiler'. If you enjoy lesbian BDSM this might be for you.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian  

We exchanged a few calls, each filled with tease and innuendo, my seductress fluent in the language of unspoken lust. Finally we arranged to meet again, this time at a restaurant, at least we would start there...

For my night out with the girls at the lesbian bar I'd dressed as we had agreed, short skirt, crop top, no underwear, and shoes, a change from my beloved boots, but no heels, I've never worn heels. For my date with my seductress I reverted to my customary attire, jeans and a T-shirt, my biker boots and leather jacket. For once I left my sketch pad, not planning on needing it, I hoped to be to busy, to distracted, I wanted to be seduced and fucked. Something about my seductress spoke of a hidden desire, one that promised a very intense encounter.

With Chris aware of where I was going and who I was meeting, or at least her description from my 'confession' the previous week, I set off early, the restaurant was on the edge of the city centre, I could have taken a taxi, but it was not that far and besides the walk would do me good, and give me time to enjoy the anticipation.

Arriving with ten minutes to spare I found her already installed in a booth at the back of the room, the high backed booths allowed a little privacy and ensured excellent service.

As I slid into the booth, choosing to sit opposite her rather than beside her, my seductress greeted me with a very dirty smile, dirty sexy that is.

"Oh nice, I prefer this look on you, the tart look is sexy but not you, the biker chic suits you"

"Not sure I can say the same," I replied, grinning, "I kind of miss the dancing nipples." She wore a skin tight wraparound dress, those amazing tits completely covered, only their perfect curves defying the cut of the dress as easily as they defied gravity.

"Tonight I have something special in mind, are you open to a little challenge?" Her eyes flashed, that hidden desire wafting like smoke deep in those tempting pools, my need awoke instantly.

"Sure, I'm 'open' for a lot of things..."

"Excellent, then just for tonight, I'm in charge, all you have to do is follow my lead and cum as often as you can manage."

"Sure ... Umm ... Yes Misst ... Ma'am." There was now way I was going to spend all evening calling her Mistress, I didn't even do that for Chris, so Ma'am would have to do, even though it brought back memories of Toni, memories that had my need drooling, straining to be released.

"I've already ordered for us, and just bottled water," she paused to emphasise her words, "I think we'll both want clear heads, for later." That look in her eyes again, my need breaking it's leash, bounding forward, eager.

The service was excellent, dishes came and went, we ate mostly in silence, yet still I felt her, the way her body moved, the look in her eyes, the smiles and knowing looks, all worked their spell. I have no idea what we ate, the food was not important, all that mattered were the thinly veiled hints and my own unrestrained need. If she had touched me, even fleetingly I think I might have cum right there and then.

I was ready to leave as we finished our starter, more ready with each passing course, my seductress flexed her skills and I almost melted then and there. Even the rich fresh coffee failed to distract me. I know I tried to split the bill, fumbling for my purse as she laid a card on the small tray, an appreciative waiter palming the generous cash tip that accompanied her card.

"Cum little one, time to go."

"Yes Ma'am," oh fuck.! I almost obeyed her literally, could feel my pussy clench and my clit throbbing.

I slid off the bench seat and stood, feeling her hand cupping my ass possessively, her touch electric, her voice low, throaty as she steered me out of the restaurant, all the time talking softly, urgent whispers promising much. "I know you almost came, little one, you'll cum soon enough, I promise, tonight you'll get everything you deserve, everything."

Her hand stayed on my ass, fingers tight, her car was close, low and sleek, she opened the passengers door, "Unfasten your jeans."

For a moment I stared at her, a joke, yes? Then the hidden desire in her eyes grew, flashing, my need responded, my hands moving unbidden to comply, jeans unfastened, "now push them down, a little more, now get in." Yeah, sure, like that's gonna work, I twisted around, lowering my bare ass into the low bucket seat, her hands on my head, my shoulder, adding support whilst I twisted and squatted. Images of porta-potties flashed in my mind, not sexy, I dismissed them with a shudder and dropped the last few inches, lifted my legs, knees bent as I slotted myself into the seat. The door closed. For a moment I wondered what to do, then I grinned to myself, who was I kidding? I wanted to play this game, so why hold back? I sunk a little deeper into the bucket seat, parted my legs as much as I could and reached up, hands grabbing the bars that framed the headrest.

She oozed into the drivers seat, "very good, little one, now hold still." The silk scarf was cool, another blindfold, oh well, here we go again, I felt it tighten as she tied it, "much better, now you're cumming home with me." The inflexion in her voice unmistakable. The seatbelt clicked.

The engine roared into life, I'm not a car freak, but this one felt like a fighter jet or a star-fighter, "Yes, Captain." I grinned and spread my knees a little wider.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.