Dee's Story
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Misstaken

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dee is a character from another much longer forthcoming story, this is her back story and so is not a 'spoiler'. If you enjoy lesbian BDSM this might be for you.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Lesbian  

That first night was almost perfect, Emily fitted in to our lovemaking as if she had always been a part of us, whilst Chris took advantage of her submissive nature and pulled out all the toys, taking control whilst Emily and I acted as her slaves, except for Emily that was all she wanted, I could here it in her voice every time she said, "yes Mistress."

Chris and I enjoyed kinky sex, any sex, the flavour of the moment decided by our moods, often by Chris's mood, but that was mostly because I was normally happy to go along with whatever she suggested. I'm not submissive though, certainly not like Emily, I might seem like it to some, the way I habitually undress in the flat, the way I often play the slave to Chris's Mistress role, but that is all it is, at least to me, playing a role, kinky but not who I am, not all of me.

Almost perfect, it felt kind of greedy to want perfection, in a lot of ways it was perfect, sharing Chris with Emily, Emily with Chris, the extra hands and lips adding to everything, almost perfect, except that Emily seemed to bring out a dominant streak in Chris that I'd never seen before, and Emily's habit of referring to Chris as 'our Mistress' seemed a little precocious, almost possessive, neither of these things spoilt the night, they were just there, nagging at my thoughts, not just that night but long after.

In the weeks that followed our triad grew, Emily became a part of our lives, sharing our bed, sharing everything, sometimes the two of us would go out, sometimes all three, and on occasion Chris and Emily went out together. We seemed to fit together, whatever the combination, it even made the nights when Chris and I were alone more special, so much so that Chris seemed able to let go completely more often, triggering one of those special nights when we slipped all control and let ourselves go, nothing was off-limits, we held nothing back, each driving the other to grater excesses, until finally exhaustion took us both, slipping from nirvana to unconsciousness until the alarm clock jarred us awake, tired and bruised to begin another day.

Then there was the auction.

By then I was running the gallery almost without Chris's involvement, she still took care of the finances of course, but I had proved myself to her and she trusted me to run things, to build it up, which led to the auction.

It was inspired by the huge photograph in Chris's office. I still could not get enough of seeing it, sketching it, getting lost in it. Every so often amongst the pictures and paintings we bought and sold, another work by the same photographer would appear, those I took special care with, allowing myself time to enjoy them first before ever putting them on display. Then there was the club. We had been there often enough, mostly to their regular 'munches', but recently Chris and Emily had become regulars, always as Mistress and slave, always returning bright eyed and randy as fuck, not that I was complaining, not at all.

My latest idea to increase sales and promote the gallery was to hold an auction at one of the regular munches, each piece carefully selected from our stock of the more extreme BDSM themed pictures, paintings and sketches. I even included every single one of the photographs and prints from my special stock, those done by the unknown photographer. The club's organisers had greeted by proposal enthusiastically, deciding to add to the auction by opening it up to their members, who were invited to 'auction' their submissive partners. At the time I thought it a giggle to include girls as lots amongst the artwork, it would at least guarantee a good and attentive audience.

The day of the auction we arrived early, Chris's car full of the last lots, the bigger and more expensive ones, and Emily, who Chris had decided to include in the 'auction'.

Everything was ready by the time the munch officially started. Those who were to be auctioned had arrived or been brought early and now were displayed along with the artwork, all scattered around the walls, hung from hooks (artwork) or chained up (submissives) each with a small card detailing their providence and their lot number. All of the artwork had a reserve price, as did some of the girls.

The viewing went well, everyone seemed to spend time looking at all the lots, some of whom uttered occasional shrieks when a pinch or spank caught them unawares, as planned the auction did not start until everyone, well everyone except the lots, had eaten.

The auction started out well, the artwork all selling for more than the reserve, in the case of the first 'special' prints, by a wide margin. I was sad to see them go, but confident that there would be more. The first of the girls went for a surprising amount, considering that the new owner would have to return her at the end of the munch, but as all proceeds were destined for a local children's charity, perhaps that accounted for the generous bids? Then again there were a few girls that I'd gladly bid on, if I had the time.

Whilst the auction was running I was busy in a side room, packing materials and our portable credit card machine, wrapping each lot as it was bought and taking the money, except for the girls, their 'sale' was handled by two of the club officials. Being in the side room I didn't see the commotion, but as I found out later it was not pretty.

For her own reasons, Chris had Emily hooded and gagged for the auction, but once on the stage, the auctioneer decided to remove the hood to let the buyers see her face, it was then that the trouble started. It seemed that Emily had omitted to tell us everything about her previous relationship, especially the part about her leaving her Mistress without warning or explanation, or that the woman was inordinately jealous. Her shouts of "she's mine," interrupted the bidding and when Chris jumped in it got both nasty and physical, the woman trying her best to strike Chris with a short crop whilst loudly accusing her of kidnapping and stealing her slave. The club organisers settled the matter by ejecting the woman from the club, physically carrying her kicking and screaming to the door. Leaving a stunned Chris and a very tearful Emily amongst the confused audience. Emily was of course withdrawn from the auction and Chris smuggled her out the back doors and home, leaving me unaware until later when the auction ended and I had begun packing away.

By the time I got home Chris had calmed Emily and extracted enough of the story to understand what had upset her so much, before forcing her to take a mild sedative and putting her to bed. We discussed it quietly, sharing a late supper in the kitchen, neither of us understood the intricacies of a real life Mistress/slave relationship, but both of us were determined to protect Emily, even if she should have warned us before.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.