The Land Lady's Daughter and Beth - Cover

The Land Lady's Daughter and Beth

Copyright© 2011 by Paige Turner

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The world is sometimes filled with wonderful things, really marvelous things you'd never expect. Sometimes you meet someone who really is centered and alive and wise and wonderful. And sometimes, this all circles around years later and leaves you thinking about things and how they worked out and wondering how they will work out? Meet Mrs Finley, who has my vote for Mother of the Year!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

Along about five, I was awakened by a girl weight landing on my back and a pair of legs squeezing my ribcage.

"You been in bed all day?" Annie asked. "I thought men were supposed to be stronger than women?"

"A lie men make up so you don't take advantage of us."

She snickered. "Well, since I'm already on top, how about I take advantage of you?" She ground her pussy against my ass.

"Too kinky for me: Let me up, I gotta pee."

"Aw, you're no fun," she pouted as she lifted a leg to let me up.

"Come join me in the shower, I'll show you fun."

"Okay!" She said brightly. I stumbled towards the bathroom, shedding my robe as I went. She followed me in and lifted the seat for me. "Can I aim it?" she asked as she stepped up beside me, looking down at my dick curiously.

"Sure. Try not to get the floor." She snickered and gripped me lightly. "Here goes." I let the piss flow out with a sigh. She squealed delightedly and pointed it around in the bowl. I put an arm around her companionably while I went wee wee. Her tits sticking into my side were distracting, but I'd let a cousin of mine do this one winter so she could try and write her name in the snow when we were five or six.

When we were done, I turned on the water in the shower and she followed me into the stall and I let her wash me, then I returned the favor, both of us taking our time. I wasn't fully hard, just very filled out, and she played with me gently, smiling a very Mona Lisa kind of smile while she rubbed the soap over the top while holding it gently at the bottom. She told me about how much fun she'd had last night and was glad that Beth and I were both okay with it. I hugged her to me and said how happy I was that I was her first. I think we were both a bit teary eyed when I reached over and shut off the shower.

This had been a very strange day and I shouldn't have been surprised to find that it was about to get somewhat stranger. I could hear a moan coming from the main room of the cottage and so could she. We looked at each other in surprise for a moment, not really getting it for a split second. The second moan wasn't of someone in pain and about five expressions crossed Annie's face real fast.

"Oh, god, yeah, right there!" a sex huskied voice whispered urgently. The bedsprings made a long drawn out twanging sound, and we recognized Beth's voice.

Annie cracked the door open a bit more and peered around it to look at the bed. She quickly pushed it shut again and looked at me with a 'holy shit, what the hell do I say?' look of shock on her face.

I had an equal look on my face, and she saw she didn't have to explain anything to me.

"Beth?"

She nodded.

While I was in shock, it wasn't for the reason that Annie thought. Annie thought that Beth was cheating on me, and didn't know quite what to say.

"And a woman?"

"Yeah, she whispered back to me.

"Oh." Oh fuck, I thought; Mrs. Finley. I instantly figured out that they hadn't known that Annie was in here with me and were figuring on including me in their little afternoon project. Three's company, fours a crowd, if one of the crowd isn't aware of that woman on the giving end's identity.

"What should we do?" Annie whispered.

"I don't know. Let me think about this a second." Annie put her eye close to the opening.

"Who is it?" She asked me.

"Uh," no easy way out of this one. "Your mom, I think."

Annie whipped her head around from trying to see what was going on to look at me wide eyed.

"My mom?" She squeaked out at me, fortunately keeping her voice down. "Beth is getting head from my mom?" I stuck my tongue hard against my bottom teeth and nodded. "Holy shit!" Beth started taking quick gasps of air in noisily, and the bed springs started jumping faster. She looked at me as Beth started winding up in orgasm. I could see her nipples start really straining on her chest. I smiled at her.

"Turning you on?"

"Oh, fuck yeah! God, what's she doing to her?" She whispered at me, fidgeting a bit. She peeked around the door again and then urgently motioned me over. I leaned over her back, with my head higher and saw Beth with her shoulders back on the bed, having her ass pulled up in the air and her pussy being munched and shaken from side to side. My dick went up to full mast and Annie glanced over at it as it nudged her in the side. She reached out a hand and guided me around until I got the idea and moved in behind her. Beth was shaking her head side to side and almost tearing out Mrs. Finley's hair as she hunched up her loins and jerked her hips around her head. I popped right into Annie in one wet slide, our bodies still wet from the shower. Annie did a thing with her legs and I put a hand on the small of her back and she was as socketed as a woman could get in that position. My dick was so far up her that when I looked down, all I could see was about half of her asshole buried in my pubic hair. She groaned, but over the noise Beth was making, you couldn't hear her from the bed.

"Jesus, look at the way Beth is coming." She turned her head a bit as she said that, but kept her eyes pinned to the door. I could feel her pussy pulsing as I stood there, watching Beth come was getting to the both of us. Mrs. Finley was up on her knees and holding Beth up through a series of gut wrenching orgasms. "My god, my mom must eat a mean pussy!"

"You want her to eat yours?" I whispered to her.

"Oh!" She gripped my dick tight inside of herself.

"You want me to walk in there and stick my dick into her pussy?"

"Ah!" She groaned and I grabbed a hold of her hair in my fist.

"Then let's go!"

I pulled open the bathroom door and kept her from getting away from me by my hand in her hair. I don't know where this mad thought came from, but I was holding onto her hair like it was a horse's reins. I put my door opening hand on her hip and waltzed her forward a step with the buck of my thigh. She bent over and gasped and I brought her a few steps closer to the bed before I came out of her on a too large step. She tried to get it back in, but I stepped away and let go of her hair and grabbed her hand and stepped up next to her and turned and grinned at her dazed expression and stepped confidently forward, giving a little tug. She followed me and I stepped up behind her mom and said conversationally, "Starting without me?" just before I touched her butt. She thrust it out a little at me and I stepped over her legs at the edge of the bed and put Annie's hand on my cock as I stepped up. She looked at me in delighted disbelief as I made an up and down motion that wiped it back and forth in her mom's split. Her lips were unfurled and flapping purple in their desire and my dick made a wet slurping sound as it moved up and down along the furrow. Pulling back a little, I put it up against the slot and made a spring boarding motion that splashed the juices from her pussy on my dick as it slapped her clit. She sucked air through her nose in snorts when I did that and Annie picked up my motions when I put my hand on her mom's butt and pushed my thumb down her crack to pick up pussy juice. I spread it on her asshole and did a few trips in and out of her cunt gathering juices.

"Got some good dirty pictures going on in your mind?" I casually said. Mrs. Finley didn't take her lips off of Beth's pussy, but she nodded real eagerly. I pulled back and pushed my cock through her daughter's hand and into her pussy. "That's nice, mmmn," I said as I sank into her hot center.

"I got off on talking to you while we were fucking out in the garden. Telling you all those nasty things we'd like to do with you, seeing how hot it got you. Watching you suck me was a real turn on, but when Beth came up while I was whispering all that stuff about doing your daughter and Beth, that must have been about as great a fantasy reality as you could imagine, eh?" She nodded again, and Beth was still groaning out orgasms. I shoved my dick around in a grinding circle at the bottom of the shaft. Annie was standing to one side of me and I grabbed her hand again and brought it around to her mom's belly and pushed it down a bit. She got the idea, but was looking at me with a 'you sure?' look on her face. I let go of her hand and put my arm around her and pulled her closer to me and then she wet her lips and hunched over a bit and I could feel her hand touching my dick as she slid it down her mom's belly and over her clit and over me until she had my balls in her hand. She was looking at me with a look of wonder in her eyes, and I think part of it was how wet her mom's pussy was. She rolled her hand around my balls and moved back up and around her mom's pussy, then back down to my balls. I moved my hand from her waist and cupped one buttock, and then slipped my fingers down between her legs and up into her wet wet pussy. She'd just had my dick in her a moment ago, and I knew how turned on she was, so I just put three fingers together and drove them slowly home while my pinky finger stuck up and wiggled against her clit and my thumb was horizontal and rubbing over her asshole. I was standing at the edge of the bed and she was close enough so I could reach over and suck on her perfect breast and tongue her nipple. She cradled my head and sucked in air and moved around on my hand for a few minutes. I begin to thrust in and out of her with my hand while just holding tight in to her mom's pussy while she diddled us both.

About this time, Beth totally lost it and went into spasms and jerks and then just clenched up all over and bucked for a bit. Finally she came down and pushed on Mrs. Finley's forehead and she kind of gasped and squirmed and my current lover laid her down on the bed and put her head on Beth's tits and lifted her hips up a bit and started taking strokes in and out of her. Beth's arms came around her head as she lay back gasping for breathes as I started to pick up the pace a little. She opened her heavy lidded eyes and didn't even seem surprised to find Annie bent over and working her hand into the woman's pussy who had just been deliciously eating her into her own paradise, nor amazed to find me there either. She just accepted it and went on with catching her own breath and supporting Mrs. Finley as I plowed into her.

"That was really great," I said as I plowed her doggy style. "Fucking you and having Beth come up and start fucking you like that. It was totally amazing, finding out how hot my telling you about fucking Annie last night made you. You got off on her being bisexual, just like you, didn't you?" She groaned.

"God, yeah. That was so hot."

"Fucking the same cock that took your daughters cherry really hit your hot button, eh?"

She bucked and whimpered and turned her head a bit more into Beth. She started shaking her head as she got close to the edge, making whoofing noises against Beth's belly.

I slowed down a bit and moved around a little different, breaking and delaying her ascent into orgasm. "Hearing about me fucking her and having Beth eating her out got you motor running, didn't it?"

"Ah! Harder!" I backed off some more, and she whimpered as she slid her hips back further chasing my dick as I pulled way back.

"You want to get your pussy eaten while I fuck you?" I asked her conversationally.

Annie looked at me with her jaw dropped open. "God! Yes! Fuck me! Please! Get me off!" She begged.

"How about I fuck you while you're sucking on a hot pair of lips, while you're getting eaten and your clit sucked and slurped? Would you like that?" She was huffing started to rise up, but Beth's arms circled her tighter and kept her from moving. Beth wrapped her legs around the both of us as much as she could and pulled Annie up by taking my hand out of her and grabbing her by the neck. I pulled her close to me and whispered in her ear. "Get down there and eat her out good!" She looked like she was about to explode with lust and got down behind me and wiggled her face up so her neck was on the edge of the bed. I grabbed her mother's hips and started pounding into her and she started to go for the orgasm sweepstakes, but I would stop moving in and out and circle her around clenched up real tight, and it was really winding her up. She was so close, and was getting long past the point where she would usually get off, I was building her up for the moment when she was in the perfect position. Then, when Annie was under her, I started hammering her home, holding her so tight she couldn't move her hips and just attacked her, gripping her so tight my finger was indented into her flesh. Hamming her ass grabbing the outside of her legs by the knee and lifting her physically from the bed and forcing her into a position where her legs were spread out more and lowered her on my lap and right into her daughters mouth. I could feel Annie's hands guiding my ass and I shifted a little and she had another suck and I worked around inside of her and she just exploded, crying and screaming and twitching and her cunt was jumping and I started back to really banging the hell out of her box and spray was shooting out of her in gusts, she had one hell of a great orgasm that went on and on. I could feel Annie's lips sucking around my cock, just like last night, when she was eating Beth. My balls started jumping and she pulled a hand down and stoked them while they unloaded inside her mother, and I could feel her lips sliding down and sucking them a little while I was coming and making me jerk and twitch, while they were being nuzzled and fondled, then mouth went back up onto the clit just a little ways away and more clenching occurred. By the time I had lost my last throb inside that sweet cage my cock was in, Mrs. Finley was starting to slow down on her own orgasm express and the mouth came back and sweetly sucked my balls a little and I mustered a tiny little last throb and was done. I panted and held myself against Mrs. Finley and enhanced her last few clenching and then I could feel a warm sucking mouth moving over us both and sucking up the abundant juices leaking down from our crotches. I caught my breath and enjoyed the tongue exploring us for a few moments. An occasional shudder went through Mrs. Finley while she caught her own breath. I could feel myself shrinking and eased out. It plopped down a little and a giggle announced that it had landed on someone. "Don't move" followed the giggle and I was sucked clean of the wetness on me. When I was done, I moved away and Annie rolled over and sucked her mom's pussy of the leakage. Mrs. Finley just sighed and purred as her daughter licked up after us.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.