The Land Lady's Daughter and Beth
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2011 by Paige Turner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The world is sometimes filled with wonderful things, really marvelous things you'd never expect. Sometimes you meet someone who really is centered and alive and wise and wonderful. And sometimes, this all circles around years later and leaves you thinking about things and how they worked out and wondering how they will work out? Meet Mrs Finley, who has my vote for Mother of the Year!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   School  

The next day started about noon. Annie had been all smiles and big hugs, bouncing around between the two of us, showing little kisses on us and then having to go do some school thing. Beth isn't a morning person, and I was worn to a place that can just be described as flat wrung out. When Annie split, Beth went straight back to bed and I went into use the john. When I came out, I noticed Mrs. Finley in the yard having coffee on the bench under the tree. I put on a robe and went out to join her.

She was looking a bit pensive when I wandered around to where I could see her face.

"Okay if I join you? Or would you rather be left alone?"

"No, please, have a seat." She smiled at me, a quick lift of the corners of her mouth. I guess I looked as wrung out as I felt.

"I take it Annie had a good time last night?" She wasn't trying to put me on the spot, I could tell, but by the way she phrased that question, she was amused by the way I was dragging my ass. For a nineteen, almost twenty, year old kid, I was moving like an old man.

"You could say that." I said.

"I kind of got the idea by the screams I could hear last night." She laughed. "Sounds like it was everything you could hope for from a first time."

"Jesus," I said ruefully. "I don't know if I can handle a second time."

Mrs. Finley cracked up, and a moment later, I chuckled a bit about the way I must have said that. She was going off almost in hysterics and I let her run down. I couldn't muster up enough energy to laugh like that right then.

"So, my innocent little girl is a woman now, eh?"

"She's all of that," I replied. Mrs. Finley smiled over at me, an indulgent smile. I blushed.

"Sounded like you guys were having an awfully good time." She leered at me.

"Oh, yeah. You could say that, I suppose." I said.

"So. While I suppose this is kind of gross, talking about my baby girl no longer being an innocent angel and all of that, one part of me wants to ask you for all the gory details, but most of me just wants to know if she had a good time and if she likes sex." She thought about that for a second and then grinned. "Of course, from what I could hear, she seemed to like it pretty good." I blushed again.

"This is strange." I said, "Sitting here and talking with you like this."

"Like daughter, like mother," she said. "I've always been into sex, and I'm not too conventional about it, either." She quirked up her mouth at me. "Besides, don't you want to do some bragging?" She nudged me in the ribs. I laughed.

"I do, but..." She laughed.

"You're afraid that I'll go get the shotgun?"

"Something like that."

"No, I just was curious about how it went." She asked seriously.

"That's easy to answer. It was fantastic."

"So what did you three do? I mean, I could hear both Beth and Annie at times." She quirked up an eyebrow at me.

"Uh, well," I could feel the blush on my face, but how to tell her that her daughter liked girls too? "We, uh, me and Beth, uh, we don't have many hang ups, so, uh, well."

"So she got into it with Beth, too?" No censure, just curiosity.

"Uh, yeah, we all pretty much just all got into it." I shrugged, unable to express in words how the night had been.

"Well, she comes by it honestly, I guess. I get into girls once in a while myself." She said that unselfconsciously. "I could hear you guys going at it and wanted to come down and peek in to see what was going on." She looked over at me and her mouth quirked again. "I guess voyeurism is something I missed out on, but I have been into about every other kind of scene there is, except for bondage. Never got the point of that, myself, but if it gets someone off, why not?"

"Huh. Well, I can ask them if you can watch, but I don't know, Beth might have a problem with it." She'd been taking a sip of coffee when I said that, and choked a little as it went down the wrong way, then dribbled it back and the cup and laughed.

"Oh, that was elegant," she said as she napkined off her shirt. "I suppose you forgot that my daughter might have some issues with having mommy watch. Last I heard, sex wasn't a spectator sport."

"Wasn't saying it was, it's just that Beth really gets off good with women. I don't think she'd be able to keep her hands off of you." I looked right at her as I said that, and she paused in her napkin wiping and just looked back at me. She shook her head and went back to blotting her shirt.

"God, you're a tease." She said. "I suppose I deserve it for wanting to hear about how it went the night my daughter got her cherry popped." She sounded mildly irritated, not pissed.

"I was kidding, but I actually think that Beth would go for it."

She thought about it a second. "No," she said slowly, "I think that might be carrying the mother-daughter thing a bit far." I smirked. Then she zinged me back with, "But I wouldn't mind a little one on one sometime." She smirked back at me.

"Well, I'm afraid you're out of luck this morning. I don't think I could get it up with three men and a horse." She laughed.

"Well, whatever blows your skirt up. But three men and a horse? Now, that's just a bit more than kinky turn ons; that one's for the Guinness Book of world records."

"You never tried a horse?" I asked as innocently as possible.

She punched my arm and laughed. "No, but I did have a cat lick me off one time."

"Holy cow!" I said, "How in the hell did you get a cat to do that?"

"I was eating a bowl of ice cream and dripped some on myself. The cat was on my lap and licked it off my stomach. I was just wearing a robe and I had a nasty little thought and dripped some on my pussy. Yeow," She growled like a cat. "Raspy little tongue on those little rascals, y'know?"

"Wow. I am amazed. Anyone that can get a cat to do anything is a truly remarkable person, but that, wow, it's just so hot!" I was cracking up.

"Little bastard had his fill of ice cream before I got off." I snickered some more.

She put her foot up on the bench and turned towards me. "Come on. You know you're dying to tell me. What's my daughter like in the sack?"

I sighed. "Fan-fucking-tastic. There are just no words to describe it."

"She got into everything?"

"Oh, yeah."

She gave me this quizzical look, urging me to go on.

"I can honestly say that I have never meet anyone besides Beth that turned me on half as much." She looked at me like I was dumb. "Uh, Beth and I are pretty inventive together; it's not just a looks thing." She nodded while I blushed some more. "She really didn't have any problems with any of the stuff we did." She smiled.

"Good."

We were silent a moment.

"Mrs. Finley? Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"How, uh, how explicit can I be with you? I mean, you okay if I use some dirty words while I try and explain how it was last night? I, uh, don't want to sound disrespectful, but I just don't, uh, can't, describe what went on and use, uh, 'the proper words', if ya know what I mean."

"Fuck, suck and take it up the ass? Or am I wasting my time with a virgin?" She smiled at me. "Words are words. I don't think you are going to gross me out if you use the kind of words I used to use when I'm in heat."

I let out a sigh. "Good. I want to tell you about it, but it's going to sound weird, especially if I have to say vagina and clitoris."

"And gluteus maximus? Go ahead, use whatever words you're comfortable with. I always got off better on my partners saying 'tits' instead of breasts." She smiled reminiscently. "And some of that language I am sure you never heard before, right?"

"Right. I'm clean in thoughts and words and deeds."

"So, 'oh, god, I'm coming, keep sucking it just like that!' is clean?" She saw the look on my face. "Heard you two out in the tub one night, so I didn't come in." She quirked up her mouth again. "You sounded like you didn't want to be disturbed by the landlady dropping by." She laughed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.