Magic Ink II, the Children
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2011 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This sequel to Magic Ink follows the male O'Connell children and their girlfriends through tender young romance and into the Magic Revolution of the mid 2030's and recognition of the rights of paranormals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

More checks arrived the following week and there was another trip to Nassau on Thursday, the 14th of April, so our parents could deposit the sixty million dollars that they represented in the banks there. They now had over one hundred and sixty-five million dollars in those banks. We returned home that afternoon. The following day was Good Friday.

On Sunday the entire family gathered in our Chapel for Easter services, as we didn't attend the sunrise services that were held away from the church here. Our Moms, Sisters and girlfriends sang the hymns and Dad spoke for a short time on the meaning of Easter before announcing that Sean and I would be getting married on the following Saturday. We all said a few prayers together after that to complete the service. My Sisters were extremely indignant when they exited the chapel.

"You're allowing them to get married at sixteen!!" Edana demanded of our parents, angrily.

"Yes Dear," Mother Katie answered, calmly.

"WE had to wait until WE were seventeen!" Tara reminded her indignantly.

"Yes Dear, but there are extenuating circumstances," Mother Margie told our sisters.

"Like what?" Gale demanded, angrily.

"Like the coming trouble!" Mother Katie snapped angrily at her daughters. There was a collective 'OH' at those words. Muriel was just smiling.

"I think it's kind of neat," she said, but got dirty looks from her other sisters.

Annie and Sara were all excited about getting married, and they had cleaned and ironed the dresses that they had worn to the prom two years before. Our Mothers, however, decided that they needed new dresses for their wedding, and took them to Savannah to shop for dresses more appropriate to be married in.

The O'Neill sisters returned with matching dresses in a very light blue color with multiple petticoats. Annie and Sara seemed quite pleased with them, as did our Mothers. Our sisters considered them old fashioned.

On Friday afternoon, the 22th of April, we all met in the large parlor in our parents' house. We had gone to Denver that morning to get Mrs. O'Neill so she could accompany us. Dad opened the portal to the Otherworld, and we all stepped through it and into the grove in the Otherworld.

"Welcome, all of you," Brian said in greeting, as we emerged. He did blink when he saw that there were fourteen of us.

"What is the occasion? You never said in your message, Mark?" he asked.

"A wedding," Dad replied. "Actually a double wedding. Our sons wish to be married to the O'Neil sisters."

"Well, this will be quite an occasion," Brian said with a big smile. "How old are the happy couples?"

"We're all sixteen, sir," I told him.

"Yes, that's definitely old enough to get married. As I remember your Mothers were technically still sixteen when they got married," he said smiling at our Mothers.

"And when will the ceremony be?" he asked next.

"Would tomorrow at sundown be all right?" Mother Katie asked.

"Yes, certainly - splendid. Etain will be able to help with it as usual," Brian told us before asking, "Who is this that you brought with you? I don't believe she has been here before."

"This is our Mother, Laura O'Neill," Annie informed him.

"I'm pleased to meet you, Mrs O'Neill."

"Thank you," Mrs. O'Neill said, as she looked around at the trees in the grove, Brian's clothes, and the village down the hill. This was quite a new experience for her.

Our parents and sisters went to their usual cottages, but the O'Neil women, Sean, and I were shown to a different cottage. It seemed that Mrs. O'Neill was going to spend the night before their marriage with her daughters. I wondered just who had arranged that?

"We won't be able to sleep with you guys tonight. We have to sleep with our Mother," Annie told me when we were alone. "I'm sorry!"

"It's all right, Sweetie," I assured her and kissed her for a long time. That night Sean and I slept in a room together for the first time in many years. Annie and Sara slept in the other room with their Mother.

In the morning, Mrs. O'Neill was shocked when we all got naked to bathe at the pool. Annie and Sara made sure that Sean and I didn't watch as their Mother got into the water and again when she got out. They were no longer worried about their own nakedness, even if their Mother was.

On the way back to the cottage, the women stopped in the market to pick up food for the day. Mrs. O'Neill was somewhat shocked at some of the items available. Her daughters cooking in the fireplace, as they had done last night, no longer shocked her, although their use of Magic for some of the food preparation did.

"Do you do that all of the time?" she asked her daughters.

"No, not all of the time, Mother. Only when we need to get things done quickly or without a lot of fuss," Sara told her Mother.

The shrinkage spell on the clothing had really shocked Mrs. O'Neill until she got used to it.

"This would save on buying a lot of new clothes," she finally admitted.

We showed Mrs. O'Neill around the Otherworld that morning and even took her out through the main entrance so she could see a part of western Ireland from Kesh Corran.

Later that afternoon, we changed into the wedding clothes that we had brought with us. Annie and Sara looked fabulous in their light blue wedding dresses while Sean and I wore our best suits. As sundown approached our family came to escort us to the grove for the marriage ceremony. We were very surprised at the numbers of people that had gathered in and around the grove when we arrived there.

Our family left us at the entrance to the grove, and we proceeded to the center where Brian and Etain waited for us.

Finally, we stood before them on two flat stones, and the ceremony started just as the edge of the sun touched the distant horizon. Etain recited the part of the ceremony for the women, and Brian did the part for us. At the end of the ceremony, Sean and I slipped wedding rings on Sara's and Annie's fingers. There was a great round of applause as the ceremony concluded, and both druids wished us a long and happy life.

Following the ceremony, there was a huge party in the village square. We, and our new wives, spent a couple of hours eating, being toasted with ale, and being congratulated at the party. After a time we snuck off to our cottage by ourselves. We weren't sure where Mother Laura was spending the night, but it wasn't going to be in the cottage with us. Sean, I, and our new wives spent the night in our separate bedrooms with the privacy spell and a noise spell in place. I'm not sure about Sean and Sara, but Annie and I definitely needed the noise suppression spell, as we were very noisy that night.

That night Annie was as passionate and needful as I had ever seen her. She started sucking my cock as soon as we were in bed which was right after I set the spells and we got naked. I shifted her around and started licking her pussy while she continued on my cock. She was already very wet. Annie soon started to shudder as I continued to lick her, and it eventually interfered with her sucking my cock.

"I won't be able to finish you if you keep that up, Gus," she told me through her heavy breathing. I stopped for a short time, as I felt that familiar tingling in my nuts, and shortly I was pumping baby batter down Annie's sweet throat. It was a good thing that I had stopped, as I came so hard that I stopped breathing and had to fight to get a full breath of air.

Annie was shaking even more now as I resumed licking her a short time later. She really started to squirm as I continued.

"Yes ... yes ... Oh God, yeeessss!!" Annie screamed as she went rigid and collapsed on top of me. Her body continued to shake and shudder for a short time after that and my face was sticky with her juices.

When she could breathe normally again, Annie turned and moved up against me. We were both sticky, and I got up, poured water into the basin there from the large pitcher, picked up a small wash cloth, and brought it all over to the bed to clean both of us up. We hadn't needed these items the previous night, and I had wondered why they were there, but the reason was obvious now.

After a short rest, Annie was amorous again, and returned to sucking my cock. As I hardened from her ministrations, she informed me what she wanted.

"I want you to take me in my bum, Gus," she told me between sucks and licks. I won't say that this had become our favorite activity, but it was close.

"Do we have any oil?" I asked.

"Yes, I remembered to bring some," she told me, as she rose to retrieve the oil. She handed it to me, and then leaned over the edge of the bed with her cute butt in the air while I lubed us both up. I pressed against her star and slid into her rectum.

Annie started pushing back immediately, and I was soon buried deep in her bum. Her body shook and shuddered as she cried out and moaned, but she continued to thrust herself against me. It took me longer to cum this time, and Annie had two orgasms before I pumped her full of baby batter. We both collapsed onto the mattress wasted and lay there recovering for some time before either of us was able to move again.

Finally, Annie got up, went over to the bucket by the stand where the basin and pitcher were and squatted over it. I could hear her fart several times before she rose, poured out the dirty water in the basin, and added more water from the pitcher. She washed her butt and then came over with more clean water to wash me off.

After drying both of us off, she dumped the water, and crawled back into bed next to me, cuddled up to me, and closed her eyes. My eyes closed right after hers did. I was pulled back to consciousness some time later by Annie stroking my cock.

"Love me, Husband," she whispered, and turned onto her back. I rolled over on top of her, and slipped into her hot dripping pussy. We started slowly with long slow strokes, but the rhythm quickly increased to a much faster pace and shorter strokes. Annie's body trembled when I started, and progressively it shook, shuddered, and fucked back at mine, as several orgasms pulsed through her. She also became more vocal as we progressed.

"Harder," she started. This was followed by, "Faster!" Which was followed by, "Deeper!" There were moans and crying in between. There were calls on God thanking him and begging for more. There were pleas to me to not stop during all of this also.

I was only somewhat recovered, and it took me some time to cum again. Along the way Annie had at least two major orgasms. When I finally got that old feeling again, I shouted too.

"Here it comes," I screamed, as I began pumping baby batter into Annie again.

"Yeessss!!" Annie screamed, as her body went rigid under me and her pussy clamped down like a steel vice for a short time before she passed out.

Annie collapsed onto the mattress after that and I rolled off of her, and over to her side. We were both breathing heavily. I could feel Annie's body shake, and her muscles twitch from the after effects of the powerful orgasm that had knocked her out. Neither of us moved for a while, and I eventually closed my eyes and slept next to Annie.

When I awakened next, weak sun light was coming in the window of the room. Annie was still cuddled up beside me. She was now legally my wife. "My Wife." The words sounded so magical. We were now joined together not just by choice or as lovers, but with the permission and blessing of the God or gods that the Druids believed in. We would remain so for as long as we lived for we were also joined by the Talent and the Power that we shared with each other, and with Sean and Sara, who were now also joined by marriage.

There had been no time for these thoughts after the ceremony for the party had followed it immediately. Of course we had been much too busy after returning to the cottage last night to consider them also. But lying here this morning with my sweet new wife next to me, I had the time to reflect on it, on this the first full day of our new life together. I was sure that it would be only the first of many to come. Annie stirred next to me as I finished these thoughts.

"Hi Husband!" she whispered, and turned toward me.

"Hi Wife!" I answered and reached out to stroke her side and leaned in to kiss her. It was a long passionate kiss, and Annie rubbed her thigh against me during it.

"Are you recovered any, Husband?" Annie asked with a twinkle in her eye.

"Somewhat, Wife!" I answered, as I rose to the occasion.

"Love me!!" she whispered huskily, and I slipped over on top of her and slipped into her waiting body. The sex now was long and slow, not the frantic pace of last night. Annie shuddered, moaned and held tightly to me. We worked at it together for a considerable period of time enjoying ourselves before Annie went rigid again as I pumped her full of baby batter once more. We both collapsed and lay there recovering our senses for a time.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.