Magic Ink II, the Children
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Uncle Jim

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This sequel to Magic Ink follows the male O'Connell children and their girlfriends through tender young romance and into the Magic Revolution of the mid 2030's and recognition of the rights of paranormals.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Magic   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Anna and Sara didn't show up on Saturday, the 12th of April. Sean and I even went to the Denver store and talked to George, the clerk there. He hadn't seen them either, and we were really worried now. On returning home, our Moms quickly sensed our disappointment.

"What's wrong?" Mother Margie asked.

"We were expecting the O'Neill sisters, but they didn't show up. George at the Denver store hasn't seen them all week," I told her. Sean only nodded, morosely.

"Well, boys, it is Easter week. Perhaps they had a family gathering or a religious reason for not coming," Mother Katie told us to try to cheer us up.

"Yes, maybe that's so," I admitted, and hoped that was the reason. Sean and I were still very disappointed.

We all gathered in the Chapel on Sunday morning for Easter service and the women sang. We guys tried to join in, but none of us can carry-a-tune-in-a-bucket, and soon gave up. The rest of the family was very happy. We had a family dinner that evening at our house, and they all really enjoyed themselves, but Sean and I were still disappointed and not very good company. I'm sure the others noticed, but no one said anything. Later our Moms came to talk to us.

"We're sure everything will be all right with the O'Neill sisters," Mother Margie told us.

"They will probably show up next Saturday with an explanation," Mother Katie added. "After all, you aren't married to them - at least not yet," she added apprehensively.

During the following week, we helped Dad in the fields. We had been old enough to drive the tractor by ourselves for several years now. Sean and I took turns on the tractor and taking care of the hand work that still needed to be done. We also helped our Mothers in the herb garden. We didn't have a lot of time to brood and before we knew it, it was Saturday morning. We hurried to work at the printing plant.

The Stuarts had been running the presses all week, and Saturday was clean up day. Sean and I were knee deep in ink and dirty water when Anna and Sara showed up at about 1:00 PM that afternoon. Sean and I brightened right up at their appearance, but Will Stuart had instructions for us.

"You have to finish before you take off. You can't leave the presses half done," he told us, but smiled at the sisters.

"We'll only be a little while," Sean and I both told them, and proceeded to use spells to finish the work on the presses and to get rid of the materials we had used in manually cleaning them. Finally, we used a cleaning spell on ourselves, so that we were at least minimally presentable. Uncle Will was grinning at us as we prepared to leave.

"You could have done that initially," he told us with a grin. "I'll remember this the next time that we clean up."

We went over to the bookbinding area where the O'Neill sisters were talking with Muriel, who was working there today.

"And that's it?" Sara was asked, as we came up to them.

"Yes, it isn't that difficult, but it does take practice and attention to detail," Muriel told them.

"What does?" Sean asked.

"Bookbinding," Muriel answered, as if it were obvious.

"Are you finished?" Annie asked, as I eased up beside her.

"Yes, we're through," Sean answered as Sara wrapped herself around him. Annie had moved closer to me also, and I put an arm around her. God, she was so soft and warm, yet her body was firm to the touch. I kissed her cheek. Sean already had his tongue down Sara's throat.

"Sean!" Muriel shouted, "Get a room for God's sake!" She and Tara, who had just arrived, giggled then, thinking it very funny.

"We just might!" Sean answered in reply after he came up for air.

"Wow!! You better put a leash on your brother, Gus," Tara told me, but I could see that she was still smiling.

"Sara is the adventurous one," Annie told them, and cuddled closer to me. I leaned down and kissed her again.

"Well, it's lunch time. Mom sent me to get you. You need to get home. They have something planned for this afternoon and won't be home. So if you want lunch, you had better get there soon," Tara informed us. We headed for the portal to our house while Muriel and Tara stayed to finish their work.

"Good, Tara found you," Mother Margie said as we entered the kitchen with the O'Neill sisters.

"Oh, hello girls!" Mother Katie added when she saw them behind us. "Would you like to eat also or would you just prefer some tea?"

"Tea. please, Mrs. O'Connell," Annie answered. We all sat at the table in the dinette while Sean and I demolished a couple of sandwiches, and some potato salad along with large glasses of milk. The O'Neill sisters and our Moms sipped their tea.

"We have to go meet with some people at the University this afternoon. Your Father will be going with us, and we'll be several hours at least. You boys keep an eye on things while we're gone," Mother Katie instructed us.

"Yes, Ma'am," Sean and I answered. Our Mothers were smiling at us. They left to change clothes shortly after that. Apparently Dad was already upstairs, as all three of them came down a short time later and departed in the SUV. They had only been gone a few minutes when Sean made his announcement.

"Sara and I are going to watch things from upstairs," he proclaimed, and both of them left for the second floor. Annie and I continued to kiss and cuddle in the parlor. Soon Annie's breathing was very labored, and she turned to me.

"Maybe we could watch from upstairs too," she suggested, as she pushed my hand away from her breast.

"Yes, we could do that," I agreed. I checked the front door before we went upstairs. Sean's door was closed when we passed it. I had just finished closing the door to my room, when Annie had her blouse open and her bra off. She flung herself into my arms and began to cry.

"I missed you so!" she managed to get out between sobs as her body shook with need. I kissed her lips and began massaging her breast as we moved toward my bed. Annie collapsed onto it, and I joined her.

I leaned in and kissed and licked her breast and sucked the nipple there into my mouth before gently closing my teeth around it lightly to bite it. My right hand worked on her other breast massaging it and then pinching its nipple.

"Yes! Don't stop," she gasped. "Please don't stop!!" she panted as her eyes closed, and her body shivered, as I continued to work on her breasts.

As she recovered, Annie ran her hand down my pants and found my cock. It wasn't difficult as I was as hard as ever, and there was a large bulge in my pants. I had moved to her right breast by then and was massaging the left one while she stroked my cock through my pants. A short time later, Annie went rigid and collapsed, as her body shook and she mumbled for a short time before recovering.

"Thank you, Gus!" she whispered next, as her body continued to tremble from the orgasm she just had. "That was so wonderful." Her hand was still on the bulge in my pants.

"I need to return the favor," she whispered next when she had recovered some more. She sat up and leaned in toward my pants, as her fingers opened the button at the top and pulled down the zipper. My cock immediately jumped out the opening. Annie leaned further in and took the head into her mouth and began alternately licking and sucking on it.

After a bit of this, she leaned further in and took more of the shaft in her mouth, and then slid it in and out of her mouth, but never taking more than half or so of my nine inches. God, it felt absolutely fantastic to have my cock in her warm, wet mouth, and to have her sucking on it.

Because it felt so good, it wasn't long before my nuts tightened up and I got that familiar feeling, as I started pumping baby batter up my dick and into Annie's sweet mouth. She took it and started swallowing rapidly. Only a very little escaped from her lips before she collapsed across my legs. We were both breathing hard and shaking.

As soon as I was able, I pulled Annie to me and didn't hesitate an instant to kiss her lips and run my tongue into her mouth. She tasted a little salty now, but it wasn't bad.

"Thank you," I whispered after breaking the kiss. Even though it was my first blowjob, it is the one that I remember with the most fondness.

"Did ... did I do all right?" she whispered when she regained some control of her breathing and then gave a great sigh.

"You were fantastic!" I told her and kissed her again.

"Sara and I watched some of the porn sites on the Internet last week to learn how to do that," she confessed in embarrassment.

""Yes, Sean and I have seen some of them," I admitted. Annie placed her head on my shoulder and cuddled up to me for a time without saying anything further. Her breathing was still ragged. It was some time later when Annie started shaking again.

"Gus!" she whispered, so quietly that I could hardly hear her. "Could ... could ... would you lick me?" she finally got out while turning red in embarrassment. "Sara licks me a lot, but I never had a guy lick my pussy. I really like it when Sara does it."

"Do you lick Sara in return?" I asked just as quietly.

"Yes, we often do each other," she admitted turning even redder in embarrassment.

"OK, I can do that," I told her. "I've seen it done on the Internet sites." I slid my hand up under her skirt then, and discovered two things instantly. One was that Annie didn't have any panties on, and the other was just as apparent. She was already very wet and sticky between her thighs, as she had been leaking for some time now.

I lifted her skirt up onto her belly and then pushed her feet up close to her sweet butt. I then opened her legs wide giving me a very open position to work in. I started by licking her inner thighs and moving closer to her pussy slowly. Annie's breathing became more ragged in anticipation as my tongue moved closer to her pussy.

When I licked up her slit with my tongue, she let out a great shuddering sigh and just collapsed on to her back from her elbows. I continued to lick her pussy slit, as Annie leaked more girl juice. I stuck my tongue in her little pussy hole and licked around in there for a time. Her taste wasn't bad, and there was still a hint of strawberry in it. Annie was trembling all over by now.

I moved up and started paying more attention to the little bump near the top of her pussy hood. I ran my tongue around it several times and then licked across it. Annie's fingers were wrapped in my hair by now.

"Don't stop!" she panted as her trembling increased. I kept licking and running my tongue around her clit. It was infused with blood now and had gotten larger. I took it between my teeth and gently bit down on it while lifting my face slightly. At the same time I slipped a finger into Annie's very wet and waiting anus. Annie was now pulling my hair to force my face deeper into her crotch.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!!' she pleaded as more shudders passed through her young body.

"Yes! YES!!" she screamed and collapsed when I ran my tongue over her stretched and bitten clit. My head was now trapped between her sweet, but vice like thighs and my face was pulled up tight to her crotch. After maybe thirty seconds, all of the strength left her limbs and I was freed. I had a hard time breathing while trapped, and we both lay there for a time recovering.

Annie sobbed and cried softly as I moved up her body after recovering somewhat. When our faces were even, Annie kissed me and held on to me for dear life. She was still trembling, and my face was sticky from her juices, but we held onto each other while we continued to recover. We both closed our eyes for a time and just lay there together.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.