Jennifer and Donnie
Chapter 6: Brother and Sister?

Copyright© 2011 by Trace Ekies

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6: Brother and Sister? - Jennifer was fifteen and Donnie was seventeen. They had lived together most of their lives and although the attraction between them was more than should be shared by siblings, they understood full well the societal taboos associated with such relations. It was not until Jennifer played some sexual games with Donnie and his friends that their desires became more powerful than the rules.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   First   Exhibitionism  

"That was rough, I'm sure," said Jennifer.

"Yeah ... well it's been brewing ever since Dad and I moved out," Donnie said. "I just wasn't ready to admit it."

"Uh huh ... me too ... I mean ... uh ... You were talking about us weren't you."

"Of course," Donnie said emphatically. "Can we go in the house?"

Jennifer looked into Donnie's eyes. "Kiss me first ... like you did when you took the ball away."

Donnie took a step toward Jennifer, narrowing the distance between them. He leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. Still afraid he shouldn't be touching his sister's body, he kept his hands at his side.

Jennifer, although more than a year younger, had no such reservations. She closed the remaining distance between them and putting her hands around Donnie's waist, pulled his body into hers. As their tongues became entwined, his hands encircled her butt and grabbed hold of her wet panties.

As they continued to kiss, Donnie moved his hand slowly up Jennifer's side, caressing the bare flesh along the way. His fingertips reached the side of her breast and danced lightly across the skin, coming ever nearer to their ultimate prey, one of the rock-hard nipples that was currently pressed against his chest. As he was about to realize his quest, Jennifer, still in tease mode, broke their kiss and said, "I promised you lunch."

Donnie stepped back and eyed Jennifer with a look of befuddlement. After a brief pause he said, "That you did." Still not sure what was going on, Donnie took Jennifer's hand and led her up the steps of the pool, toward the back-door of the house, hoping he would have the answer soon.

On a shelf, inside the back-door, was a pile of fresh towels. Jennifer took one for herself and handed another to Donnie. Although they studied each other intently as they toweled off, nothing of consequence was said by either.

After drying off and patting the moisture out of her panties, Jennifer wrapped the towel around herself. As Donnie threw his damp towel into the soiled linen basket, Jennifer said, "I know this doesn't make a bit of sense ... I have been running around practically naked in front of you and your friends for like ... at least the last hour ... But for some stupid reason I want to put some clothes on ... Would you mind terribly?"

Donnie hesitated, then said, "Truthfully? ... I was feeling a bit uncomfortable myself ... us being alone in the house and all ... No, you put on whatever makes you comfortable ... I'll go out in the yard and get my shirt and flip-flops."

Donnie was sitting in the kitchen when Jennifer returned. He was still wearing his damp cutoffs but at least his shirt was dry. Jennifer was wearing a button-front blouse and ripped jeans. With the top two and bottom buttons of the blouse left undone, her look was sexy, but certainly within the norms of what a girl her age might wear to the mall. She was probably bra-less but the heavy material of the blouse left that as an uncertainty.

Jennifer easily remembered Donnie's favorite lunch – it was hers too. After frying up some bacon and toasting several slices of bread, Jennifer assembled a couple of BLT's on toast. She placed these on the table along with a couple of soft drinks, then sat down across from Donnie, who was still trying to accept that he was not only 'in lust', but also 'in love', with the girl he thought to be his sister.

Between bites and with frequent pauses for chewing and swallowing, the two carried on the semblance of a conversation.

"Did you have fun today," Jennifer asked.

"Uh huh," Donnie answered, "especially when it was you and I fighting for the ball."

"Which did you like best, me kissing you ... or you sucking on my titties?"

"Uh ... I think I liked them both."

"But you didn't like it when Billy was playing with my, uh..."

Donnie interrupted, "No, no ... you don't understand."

"So ... Tell me then ... What?"

"Well ... from where I was sitting, I couldn't really tell what was going on ... but I could tell from the look on your face that something was ... and that you ... uh, weren't upset about it."

"And..." Jennifer prompted.

"Look, I told you I was okay about you playing with my friends. Yes, I get a little jealous, but it also, uh ... turns me on."

"But you acted upset."

"A little, I suppose ... Hey, I trust Billy. He'd never do anything to hurt either of us ... especially not you. You're the sister he wishes he had."

"Then what?"

"George ... it's not the same with him. Oh, he loves you too ... just not the same way."

Jennifer gave several seconds of thought to Donnie's last statement. She looked intently at him and said, "You're going to have to explain what you mean."

Donnie explained, "A couple of months back, George asked if I objected to him asking you for a date. George is one of my best friends. I should have been happy with his request." Donnie slowed down and began to choose his words carefully. "But that was when I began to realize you were more than a sister to me. I said no."

"Oh wow!" Jennifer's face lit up. "Let me guess. You knew George wouldn't be playing and you didn't want to take the chance I might like it."

Donnie looked down at the table. "Yeah, uh ... something like that ... Can we talk about something else?"

Jennifer picked up Donnie's phone from the counter behind her. "Sure," she said, pushing the phone toward him. "Here's your phone. I deleted the girls' phone numbers ... but I left the pictures of me."

Donnie's head jerked up, his eyes widened and he hastily covered his mouth with his hand. After several seconds he uncovered his mouth and said, "You saw the pictures." It was a statement, not a question. "Oh my god, Jennifer, how can you ever forgive me?"

"I don't have to. I'm not mad. I like it that you want pictures of me on your phone."

"You do?"

"Uh huh. You want some more?" Jennifer asked with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Well, yeah ... of course ... You got some more I can have?"

"Uh, no ... but you got your phone there ... you could take some more."

Donnie squinted his eyes, "You really mean it?"

"One condition," Jennifer said. "Mother was worried you might post them on the internet or send them to someone else." Donnie's eyebrows shot up at the mention of his mother. "Promise me you won't do that."

"Mother saw those pictures?" Donnie asked. "She must be ready to kill me!"

"Hey ... she might wish I was a couple of years older, but no ... she doesn't have a problem with you ... or us for that matter."

"Yeah, right ... What if she'd shown up when you were straddling my lap in the pool?"

"You mean when I had one of my nipples in your mouth? ... She might have been embarrassed ... but I don't think she would have been mad."

"Not mad?" snapped Donnie. "You have got to be nuts."

"I don't think so. Mother knew I was going to invite you guys over for a swim ... she loaned me that shirt I was wearing ... she knew I was planning to wear it in swimming..."

"You told her all of that?" Donnie interrupted.

"Well, maybe not everything ... I mean, some of it just sort of happened ... And I didn't say anything about you taking more pictures ... I just thought that up now."

"But, if she comes home early again?" Donnie quizzed.

"Uh ... she promised she'd call first if she ever did that again."

"So she's really okay with us?" Donnie was clearly not believing everything. "No way Dad would approve."

"Lets give Mom a chance to change his mind ... they might be divorced but she can still be pretty persuasive when she wants ... How about we not worry about it anymore ... Uh, lets do those pictures you wanted."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.