Jennifer and Donnie
Chapter 5: Just Playing

Copyright© 2011 by Trace Ekies

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5: Just Playing - Jennifer was fifteen and Donnie was seventeen. They had lived together most of their lives and although the attraction between them was more than should be shared by siblings, they understood full well the societal taboos associated with such relations. It was not until Jennifer played some sexual games with Donnie and his friends that their desires became more powerful than the rules.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   First   Exhibitionism  

The 'big deal' was that the thin cotton panties didn't hide much when dry, but when wet, it was like they didn't even exist. From the backside, the view was also spectacular. Had Jennifer been wearing a thong, her butt could not have looked any better.

"Come on ... lets play," she said from the middle of the pool.

"Okay ... but you first," Billy said as he tossed her the ball.

Jennifer pushed the ball under the water and sat on it. It provided her with just enough extra height so she could sit in the deeper water and still keep her head above the surface. "I'm ready ... come ahead," she said.

The three guys all started toward her at once. "Stop! ... hold it!" Jennifer shouted. They were still a good ten feet away and stopped at her pleading. "Uh ... this isn't going to be fair ... all three of you at once," Jennifer said. "I think I got a better idea."

"If you can't take it," Billy said, "do like your brother said ... just watch."

"Yeah ... this better be good," George added.

"Hey guys..." Donnie said, "give her a chance ... it might be better than you think."

Jennifer was still sitting on the ball, her tits covered by the water. She looked down and pinched her nipples a couple of times. Still holding her nipples, she looked up and said, "It might be better ... you want to hear about it."

Three heads nodded in unison. She turned loose of her nipples. "Then listen carefully ... it is kind of complicated ... should be fun though," she said.

"The person with the ball is it," she began to explain. "The first person ... other than it ... who hasn't had a turn yet ... gets sixty seconds to try and take the ball away ... The other two watch."

"Got it so far?" Jennifer asked. She was met with three puzzled looks, but all eventually nodded.

Jennifer continued, "At the end of the sixty seconds ... the person with the ball is the new it ... or still it ... and the next person in line gets a turn."

"How do we know who's next?" Billy asked.

"Alphabetical ... Billy ... you're first ... then Donnie ... George ... finally me," Jennifer responded. "But if you were it that round you don't get a turn 'til the next round."

"Sixty seconds? ... Who's the timer," George asked.

"Duh ... Use your head George..." Donnie chastised. "The clock on the back of the house has a second hand ... anyone watching can do it ... even you..."

George back-pedaled, "Yeah, yeah ... I got it ... lets play, then."

"Hold on a minute..." Jennifer stood up. "One more point." Her panties might have still been hidden by the water but her bare breasts got instant attention.

"Looks like two points to me," Billy quipped, "and nice points too."

Jennifer looked down at her boobs. "Uh ... I guess the cold water is making 'em kinda hard."

"Ain't the cold water doing thu ... thu ... that," George stammered as Jennifer took hold of each nipple. "Oh shit! ... I ain't believing this!"

Still looking down, Jennifer rolled her nipples between her thumbs and forefingers. Mouths opened and tongues hung out as the guys stared longingly. Donnie remembered that he had told Jennifer yesterday, it was okay for her to 'play', but he thought this might be going too far.

Jennifer dropped her hands to her side and looked up. "As Billy said ... there are really two points ... first ... you can't do anything that's going to hurt anyone ... but second ... distracting someone ... making the other person think about something other than the ball ... that's okay."

"Uh ... does that mean..." George started.

"I thought you were the one that was anxious to get started," Jennifer interrupted. "Just play the game ... you'll figure it out quick enough." She sat back down on the ball. "C'mon Billy ... you're first ... somebody start timing soon as he gets to me."

Billy dove headlong the last couple of feet, trying to knock Jennifer off the ball. With her hands holding the ball tightly, she pushed back a foot or two just as a Billy reached her, keeping him from knocking her off balance. Billy sputtered to the surface on his knees in front of Jennifer.

With only forty seconds to go Billy said, "Remember ... you made the rules." His hands moved forward along the tops of Jennifer's thighs. Jennifer was sure she knew what was about to happen but Donnie had told her that as long as it was just playing, it was okay with him.

Jennifer wasn't sure what it was going to be like to have someone else's hand inside her panties, but she didn't think it would be so bad – might even be fun. Whatever, Jennifer was not going to lose the ball. Donnie was next and she wasn't about to give up that opportunity.

As Billy's hands contacted the front of her panties, Jennifer caught her breath, waiting for the inevitable, but then, just as George called out the fifteen second mark, Billy's hands shot upward and closed on her breasts. His touch was gentle. As his fingers caressed the mounds of flesh, his palms brushed her nipples.

As George called 'time', Jennifer took hold of Billy's hands and carefully removed them from her breasts. "I'm not sure who got distracted," she said. "I've still got the ball though ... but thanks ... I think I liked that."

As Billy headed back to sit next to George at the shallow end of the pool, Donnie waded toward Jennifer. "Be prepared to lose the ball," he said as he approached her.

"I was figuring I would," Jennifer responded, "but you seem more determined than I expected."

Just then, George hollered, "Sixty seconds."

Donnie dove under and tried to pry the ball loose from Jennifer's hands, but her hands were only part of her grip – she was also holding it in place with her weight. Donnie came to the surface empty handed.

"Billy seemed more interested in playing with my titties than in the ball," Jennifer said. "Tell me why you want it so bad."

"Thats why I want the ball," Donnie said. "I could tell from the expression on your face he was doing something. George isn't getting the same chance."

"Fifteen seconds," called out George.

Donnie took Jennifer's head in his hands and pressed his lips against hers. Her lips parted and his tongue shot between her teeth. She started to fall over backward and put out her hands to catch herself. When she did, Donnie knocked her off the ball and snatched it up, just as George called 'time'.

Lurching back to the surface, Jennifer spit out some pool water, gulped in a lungful of air and said, "Whew! ... That was worth losing the ball for. Keep Billy and George from getting it ... I want a re-match."

"Kissing your own sister, huh," George said to Donnie as he waded toward him. "I knew you weren't the saint you've been pretending to be."

"Mind your own business, creep," Donnie fired "You're just jealous."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.