Jennifer and Donnie
Chapter 4: Show-time

Copyright© 2011 by Trace Ekies

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4: Show-time - Jennifer was fifteen and Donnie was seventeen. They had lived together most of their lives and although the attraction between them was more than should be shared by siblings, they understood full well the societal taboos associated with such relations. It was not until Jennifer played some sexual games with Donnie and his friends that their desires became more powerful than the rules.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   First   Exhibitionism  

Jennifer was still in the bathroom when the doorbell rang around eleven. 'That should be Donnie and his friends, ' she thought. She went to the intercom and looked at the video from the front door. Yes, it was them, alright, and on time. "Coming," she said into the intercom.

Jennifer opened the door wide, presenting the guys with an unobstructed view of herself. They knew, especially Donnie, that Jennifer was a bit of a showoff, but none of them was expecting what they saw.

Jennifer stood in the sunlight of the open doorway, wearing what appeared to be nothing more than a very worn man's white shirt. It had only two buttons remaining, one near the bottom of her breasts, the other near her belly button. With her nipples trying to punch through the thin fabric it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. The hem of the shirt was high on her thighs, perhaps two inches below the spot where her legs came together, and a light breeze toyed with it, intermittently exposing a pair of thin white cotton panties.

The guys knew by now that Jennifer wasn't going to get upset with them for looking. In fact, they suspected she rather liked it, and look they did. Bare legs, almost to her pussy, an occasional glimpse of bikini style panties, and nipples protruding beneath a ragged shirt. Jennifer was their living wet dream and they were all glad they had been invited to go swimming with her.

"You gonna go swimming in your shorts," Jennifer asked as she motioned them inside, "or do you need to change first?"

"No, just what we're wearing," Donnie said as they followed Jennifer through the house.

"I got a small problem..." Jennifer said over her shoulder as she led the parade. "There's no way I can wear that same suit I was wearing the other day ... it's not big enough and the top keeps slipping off."

At her announcement, there was a collective, but almost inaudible, groan that came from the three behind her. Making no mention of the tanning-only suit, Jennifer continued, "My other suit is broken so I'm going to have to wear just what I'm wearing ... You don't mind, do you?"

The guys were thinking something like, 'We're going to mind? ... really now ... Well, she could wear a bra and panties ... that would be kind of neat ... but then that old shirt looks pretty good too ... and when it's wet... '

George was the first to voice approval. "Of course we don't mind ... you wear whatever you want."

Jennifer led them out the back door to the stairs at the shallow end of the pool. The guys stripped off their t-shirts and flip-flops before following her in. When they joined her, Jennifer was already sitting on the bottom in two feet of water, her chin barely above the surface.

At first nobody had anything to say, certainly nothing of importance. The guys were sure that Jennifer's shirt would be almost transparent when wet but she hadn't stood up since they sat down. They waited patiently.

George and Billy had positioned themselves across from Jennifer and were trying desperately to see whatever they could under the water. Donnie was sitting pretty much next to her, and although he was regularly sneaking looks at his sister, he pretended not to be interested.

Jennifer finally broached a topic of considerable interest to all of them. "You know..." she said, "we really should play some kind of game ... anybody got any suggestions?"

Billy chimed in, "We could play keep-away."

Jennifer looked at Billy. "You're just looking for an excuse to get your hands on my titties again," she said.

"That's not fair ... we were just having fun and you know it," Billy countered.

"He's right, though" George added. "Keep-away is lots of fun, especially in a swimming pool. Even if it was just the three of us guys, we'd probably still play it."

Donnie offered her a way out. "If you're afraid there will be too much touching, you could sit on the side and watch."

Jennifer bit her lip. "Uh, no ... I think I'd rather play ... I know that no-one is going to do anything on purpose ... especially not with my big brother here to protect me." She winked at Donnie. "Besides ... I got a shirt on today."

"Great!" said Billy. "You get the ball then, Jennifer ... I forgot where you keep it."

"Likely story ... you just want to see what I look like when my shirt's wet." Jennifer snapped.

George didn't help the situation any with his remark. "Oh yeah ... you looked damn fine in that shirt when it was dry ... but wet ... it's really going to be a killer."

Jennifer sucked on the tip of her finger a few seconds as she looked first at George, then Billy, then back to George. "Yeah, I guess it's going to be show-time," she said as she turned toward Donnie and winked, "so I might as well get used to it."

Jennifer stood up, facing George and Billy. Wet, and with water dripping off, her shirt clung to the contours of her breasts like it had been painted on. The shirt was so thin it even took on the color of her skin. After a few seconds of letting them look, Jennifer teasingly asked, "Well ... can I get the ball now ... or do you want to look some more?"

"My God you are beautiful," George said.

"Yeah ... me too ... I mean, I think so too ... but yeah ... uh, get the ball," Billy added.

Jennifer turned and went up the stairs, knowing that three pairs of eyes were glued to her backside. The view from the back was almost as good as it was from the front. Granted, she did have panties on, but they too were so thin you could practically make out the freckles on her butt.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.