Jennifer and Donnie - Cover

Jennifer and Donnie

Copyright© 2011 by Trace Ekies

Chapter 1: The Brother

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1: The Brother - Jennifer was fifteen and Donnie was seventeen. They had lived together most of their lives and although the attraction between them was more than should be shared by siblings, they understood full well the societal taboos associated with such relations. It was not until Jennifer played some sexual games with Donnie and his friends that their desires became more powerful than the rules.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Brother   Sister   First   Exhibitionism  

For the second time in two days, the doorbell rang as Jennifer was stepping out of the shower. She wrapped a towel around her body and went to the intercom.

The video from the front door wasn't all that clear but Jennifer was able to tell it was her brother Donnie. She pressed the 'talk' button. "Just a minute," she said.

Jennifer ran a comb through her wet hair as she looked at herself in the mirror. The towel she was wearing was big enough to cover from the tops of her breasts to mid-thigh. It was also large enough to go around her one time, without a lot of overlap. She positioned it as best she could and tucked it together under her left arm.

Jennifer had dresses that were more daring, but there was something about a towel that was ultra-sexy. Jennifer hoped her brother would think so too. Opening the door she said, "Donnie, what are you doing here?"

"Hi Sis." Donnie was shocked by his sister's appearance. He did think a towel could make almost any woman look sexy, but his blossoming fifteen year old sister looked especially so. "Uh ... I just wanted to talk ... with school out we don't see much of each other ... me living with Dad and you living with Mom."

"Yeah, right ... but you were here yesterday ... uh, two days in a row?"

"Uh, yeah..." Donnie was focused more on his sister's body than what she was saying. "But my friends were with me then and uh ... you doing anything ... I mean ... uh, would it be okay to come in?"

Jennifer was exposed. Wearing nothing but a towel, she was in full view of the street and her brother was staring at her as if she wasn't even wearing that. She pressed her arm against her left side, making sure the towel was still in place, and held the bottom together with her hand. "Uh, yeah ... I guess you better come in." She opened the door wider and stepped aside.

As Donnie stepped past her, he gave his sister another once over and said, "If you need to finish dressing, I can wait."

"From the way you have been staring, I kind of thought you'd rather I stayed like this."

"Uh, yeah ... well sure," said Donnie as he walked toward the den. "I just wasn't uh ... sure how you felt about it."

"Well ... I could fix my hair ... but that would keep you waiting ... and other than that ... well ... you are family ... so I don't really need to finish dressing." Jennifer said as she followed Donnie. "Unless you think I do."

Donnie plopped down in an overstuffed chair. He started to answer, "No, uh..." but hesitated as Jennifer sat across from him on the couch. The towel she was wearing stayed together at the top, but split at the thigh as she sat down, exposing her hip and left side. Recovering from the distraction, Donnie continued, "I think you're probably okay."

Jennifer saw where Donnie's eyes were looking. She held the corner of the towel firmly between her legs and tried to make small talk. "I had fun yesterday ... with you and your friends," she said. "Thanks for letting me swim with you."

Donnie forced himself to look up, toward Jennifer's face. "Uh yeah ... well uh ... I think we probably should be thanking you."

"For letting you use the pool," Jennifer suggested.

"Well that too ... but, uh..."

"Oh ... you mean ... taking my top off?"

"Uh yeah ... my friends really liked that."

"Well I shouldn't have done it." Jennifer said coyly. Then she developed a more serious expression and tone of voice. "Not in front of my brother anyway. That top was just causing so much trouble though ... slipping and all -"

"Hey, don't apologize, my friends loved it." Donnie took his phone out of his pocket and looked at it.

"Your friends? What about you?" A little smile came across Jennifer's lips. "I mean ... I know I shouldn't have done it ... but what did you think about me showing my titties to your friends?"

"Sorry, I thought my phone was vibrating." Donnie put the phone back in his pocket. "You mean you couldn't tell?" he said in answer to Jennifer's question.

"Uh..." Jennifer turned to her right, putting her feet up on the couch. "You mean that hard thing poking me in the butt when you grabbed me from behind?"

"Yeah ... but I couldn't help it," Donnie said as he looked at the expanse of bare skin. Jennifer bent her legs at the knee, exposing her left side, all the way to the rib cage. "There it goes again," Donnie said, taking the cell phone from his pocket. He held it up and looked at the screen. "Nope," he said, "I guess I'm imagining things. Nobody calling," he said, returning the phone to his pocket.

Donnie forgot where the conversation was but Jennifer reminded him, "Oh I didn't really mind. I figured the water was causing it ... but I was worried you might think your friends were paying your little sister too much attention."

"Uh ... sure, uh... ," Donnie said, "but water usually causes a guy's thing to soften, not harden ... and besides, it kinda looked like you were enjoying the attention ... at least your hard nipples said you were."

"You wouldn't have known they were hard," Jennifer countered, "If you hadn't been touching them."

"Now wait just a minute ... I was careful about where I put my hands. You were the one that kept squirming until I couldn't help but touch them."

"You're imagining things. I was just trying to get away," Jennifer protested.

"I guess that's why you quite struggling when I finally did touch them ... you did the same thing with George and Billy too." Donnie was grinning from ear to ear, he knew Jennifer knew that he knew. "Admit it ... you liked showing off your bare titties, as you call them ... and you wanted us to touch 'em."

Jennifer slowly drew her knees up to her chest. Donnie couldn't really see anything, but she wasn't being terribly modest either. "I was playing," she said, just above a whisper. Then somewhat louder, she added, "I told you I had fun yesterday."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.