Pound of Flesh - Cover

Pound of Flesh

Copyright© 2011 by Fond Fantasies

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Momma tried to cheat sugar daddy; sugar daddy sent momma to prison and makes daughter his sexual toy with a topping of humiliation and embarrassment. Pain but no harm; wide variety of sexual activity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

Colleen and Alice both only offered token resistance to a night where neither would have to cook or clean up that didn't involve fast food. Frank called a local steakhouse known for its prime rib. The hostess said that they could serve the group if they could be there by 6:45. Frank promised her they would be there by then; he then called Wilson to bring the limo. At 6:44 the limo pulled up and disgorged the eight people for dinner. Frank told Wilson to park the car and come join them.

When Frank approached the hostess, he identified himself and said there would be a total of nine. While waiting, Frank had told Michelle that he wanted the three of them to sit across from him as he wanted to be able to look at them as he ate. He told her he also wanted to talk to Colleen and Alice about some business as well. The hostess asked Frank if they wanted their own room or an area within the main dining room. Frank said to place them wherever it would easiest on the wait staff. She looked at the group and decided a private dining room would be best. She could assign her best waitresses to the room and it would be easier on everyone.

Wilson walked in just as the hostess was leading the group to the private dining room. The room had a large round table and the group settled themselves into the comfortable seats. Frank introduced Wilson to Colleen and Alice and their two assistants Doreen and Stephanie. When everyone was seated, the waitress stopped next to Frank's chair and waited until he finished talking to Colleen who was seated next to him on his right. When he looked at her she smiled and said, "Excuse me Sir, my name in Renee, did you have any special instructions for this evening?"

"Yes I do, Renee" he said with a smile, "One, the entire bill should be paid on this card," handing her a black American Express card. "Two, everyone will have prime rib it is just a matter of how they want it cooked. And last of all; do not run yourself ragged trying to respond to every little thing everybody requests. We are here to enjoy ourselves; but that also means we want you to enjoy serving us as well."

Renee smiled and immediately knew tonight would be a very enjoyable shift. "Sir if I may suggest, I will have Sandi take the drink orders and I will get the details on the dinner orders and get those turned in before the rush from the main room slows your orders down."

Frank nodded saying "That's an excellent idea. Take care of the ladies first."

Renee started with Colleen and was soon on to Alice and the others. Once she had finished with Alice, Frank asked the two of them how they got started in their respective careers. Colleen gave a soft laugh and said, "Well it didn't end up anywhere near we wanted them to be. We had wanted to have our own travel agency and we wanted to take tour groups into the Spanish speaking countries in the world.

"We were planning to open our business on September 15, 2001. We had everything in place and we were going to open in a small space we had sublet in the World Trade Center. We lost everything but our lives. Then a week later, our mom and dad were involved in a serious auto accident so we came back here to help them. Dad didn't make it and mom had both hips broken and was in a wheel chair until she died about three months ago."

"We worked where we could so that one of us could always be with her; when she died, we decided to open the spa and see if we could make something of it. As soon as it can support the two of us, Alice is going to come to work at Just for You as well."

"What about the bathing suits? Where did that idea come from?" he questioned.

Alice answered, "We have always enjoyed making clothes; we started in grade school and over the years, we have found it to relieve tension and give vent to our creative juices as well. Since we both are interested in Spanish culture, we have picked up the flair for color and some styling that you are likely to find in Hispanic closets"

Frank sat and stared off in space for a few minutes. Colleen and Alice looked at each other and both shrugged their shoulders and began talking to others at the table. When there was a break in Colleen's conversation, Frank tapped her on the shoulder and spoke softly to her asking, "Colleen, first of all I don't want you to misunderstand what I am going to ask you, I am not trying to hustle you, but I have an idea hatching that could be mutually beneficial to the both of us. May I ask you a few personal questions and if you choose not to answer any of them, please just say so and I will stop, OK?"

Colleen didn't really have anything to hide anyway and she said. "Ask what you want and I will answer what I want, OK?"

Frank smiled and said, "Fair enough." "First of all, at this time, is there a 'significant other' for either you or Alice?"

"Boy you really know how to hurt a lady, don't you?" she said with a smile, "unfortunately the answer is no on both accounts."

"Your business aside is there anything that would require you to be here in town for say sixty to ninety days?" was Frank's next question.

"Other than each other and the need for income, no there isn't." she responded.

"Only because you are aware of their feelings toward me and my relationship with them, have you had a chance to evaluate my three slaves as to how intelligent you think they are?" he said quietly.

Colleen gave a heavy sigh and said, "I remember a prior conversation with you in which you said you appreciate honesty from me and Alice. Based on that, I would say that they are not rocket scientists; but then, neither am I. By the same token, I think all three are intelligent and capable of learning whatever they would put an moderate effort forth to learn."

"My assessment is about the same, I think any problems would easily be overcome by a better level of self-esteem." He offered.

Colleen laughed and said to Frank, "Do you have any idea why anyone who looked like anyone of those three would lack in self-esteem? I would think it would be over inflated ego rather than lack of confidence."

"Well from what I have heard, none of them have ever been able to trust anyone. People have wanted to use them and in some instances abuse them. Probably more from jealously than actual dislike of them." He said in a low voice. "Did you ever teach in general or Spanish in particular?" he queried.

Colleen shook her head and said, "I have not, but Alice taught first and second year Spanish at a junior college where we used to live."

Alice had been listening off and on to the conversation between her sister and Frank. She looked at Frank and said, "I was thinking about checking into teaching locally once Colleen got the business up and running."

"I am very close to the end of the questions; I will explain my idea very shortly. However, I do have a few more. How good is your health and that of your sister?" he asked.

Colleen somewhat frowned but answered, "We both had physicals, about four months ago. Other than telling us to lose some weight, the doctor said we were in very good shape."

"Do you have passports?"

"We have had them, but I think they are both expired," Alice spoke this. "May I ask where all of this is going?" she added.

"I will ask three more questions and then I will explain everything." Frank replied.

"If you had a going business which included the spa and a clothing line would you keep Doreen and Stephanie as employees?"

Both Colleen and Alice shook their heads yes. Alice added, "They are very good with people and are good at upselling as well."

"Do either one of them have a significant other?" he asked.

This time the ladies' heads shook in the negative.

"Last question; what would be the annual income the two of you would have to make for both of you to work at 'Just For You'?"

The sisters looked at each other and whispered between themselves. Frank interrupted their discussion and said, "I am going to step away for a few minutes so that you can discuss this in private." With that he got up and went to the men's room. As he was going in, Wilson was coming out. Frank touched him on the arm and said, "Don't go too far, I want to talk to you before we go back into the room."

Frank came out shortly and found Wilson standing by the bar. Frank looked at Wilson, and said, "Jim, if I asked you to stopped being my assistant and running the house and started being my brother, would you do it?"

Wilson sat down on the stool behind him. This question caught him totally by surprise. Frank went on, "I never liked treating the way you insisted; I know that you feel you owe me something, but living as we have for five years is long enough don't you think? After all you are my brother and you have been a tremendous help since you got out of prison. I am not ashamed of you or your past. You did something stupid when you were a teen and it cost you eight years of your life. I want to go forward with you as my brother not as my servant."

"What if I my job were to help just the way I have been working? You pay all of my expenses, and you give me spending and use of a car, so what if I kept working for you? I know you need the help."

"Whatever you want to do in that regard is fine, I am just tired of treating you as hired help." Frank said hugging him.

"OK, time for a curve ball; if I to add three to five people living in the house full time, do we have the room and how much additional staff would you need?" he asked.

"Yes, with a little construction we would have the room and I would need two additional for sure, I have one on the house keeping staff that I may need to replace. I can handle the details but I could spread the new ones' time around doing other projects as well. None of it would be "make work"; it is all things that need to be done." Jim replied.

"I will explain what might be happening later on tonight. I need to first get some answers from the four ladies that came with us tonight." Frank explained.

When they went back in Renee and Sandi were pushing in carts that were filled with plates serving bowls and a coffee urn. Renee and Sandi moved efficiently around the room placing everything in a good spot so that it was within easy reach for the most people. Rather than one or two large bowls, they had used several smaller bowls so that food did not have to be passed more than two people away.

Frank wrote a quick note on the back of a card and folded it asking Renee to give it to Jim. When Jim opened it, it simply said "watch the two servers." Jim smiled and nodded to Frank.

Everyone dug into their slab of meat and all of the sides that had been provided. There was little talk for the next twenty minutes as everyone was hungry from all of the activities that had filled the day. After a while, the clatter of silverware against the dishes quieted down and the only sounds were the moans from people claiming they had eaten too much.

Renee asked about dessert and everyone only moaned louder. She smiled and began removing the dinner service with quiet dispatch. Sandi came right behind her, cleaning the tablecloths so that the people could rest their arms on the table while enjoying additional coffee or iced tea.

Frank had been quiet during the meal thinking through what he wanted to say. He then realized that, as a courtesy, he needed one more piece of information from the sisters. He leaned toward Colleen and said in a low voice, "I am ready to talk about my idea; it does involve both Doreen and Stephanie. Is it alright if I explain everything at once to everyone here and then you can discuss it with them more at your leisure?"

Colleen looked at Alice briefly and then nodded in consent.

Frank looked around the room and everyone was basically looking at him as to what they should do next. Renee was still in the room and he motioned that he wanted to talk to her. When she arrived at his side he said, "I have a very unusual request; I need 8 pads of paper and 8 pens, do you think you could round then up for me?"

She smiled and said "I be back in five minutes with everything."

With that in mind Frank decided he would start with some opening remarks that nobody would need to record. Since the table was round and the people were fairly close together, he only had to speak a little louder than he normally would. He cleared his throat and the result was that everyone quieted immediately.

"To paraphrase the name of a Broadway play, a funny thing happened on the way to dinner tonight. I have in my mind a proposal that I want to put before you both collectively as a group, and as individuals. I want it understood that if you choose not to participate in this proposal, there will be no negative repercussions. You will not have to defend your decision only to tell Colleen, Alice or myself that you do not want to participate."

"Our waitress Renee is bringing a pad of paper and pen for everyone so that you can ask questions later. Kayla, would you take notes for me in order that we could type up the final proposal and give everyone a hard copy?"

Just then Renee walked in with the items and started passing them out. Frank said, "Renee, is it alright if we stay in this room for a while and talk?" Renee smiled and nodded telling Frank the room would not be needed before tomorrow. She looked around the room and said, "I'll bring more coffee and tea if that is all right."

Frank smiled and said "Thank you."

"What I am about to say is privileged information. For that reason I must ask that none of you discuss what I am about to say until a week from Monday. At that point I will have everything in place to have all the bases covered. Does anyone one of you have a problem keeping a secret for ten days?"

Everyone agreed that they could do what Frank had requested. "OK here goes, this idea will basically be your entire life for the next sixty to ninety days and a part of the rest of your life if you are interested in doing it."

"Some of you may not be aware that I am very wealthy; let's just say that I am not worried about ends meet for the rest of my life. Some of you may have surmised that my relationship with Michelle, Kayla, and as of today, Tracey is not a normal one. They are in fact my slaves; each for a different reason. However, there is one common element in all three instances; they have all chosen to be my slaves. There has been no coercion other than them insisting that I should own them. If any of you have a problem with this situation, please say so now and we will excuse you from sitting through the rest of my remarks."

"To assure you that what I have said to you is the truth, I am going to ask each of the three to tell you how they ended wearing a collar, nipple stretchers, and bells on their labia. Then I will leave the room for ten minutes so you can ask any questions that you care to ask." Frank said; then pointing at his brother, "He will leave the room with me so that no one can "report back" to me."

Michelle started and told of what her mother had done and where she was and the condition she was in when Frank found her. When she finished there were several ladies using tissues to wipe their eyes and noses. Kayla and then Tracey told their stories as well; then Frank and Jim got up and left the room. They were standing out in the hall about five minutes later when Michelle opened the door and said, "Master, they are done with their questions."

Frank and Jim walked into the room and noticed several more tissues in use. Frank looked around and said, "Does anyone care to leave or does anyone have a problem with my having slaves?" All heads were shaking no and so Frank continued his presentation.

"I have on order a motor yacht that will be delivered in about two months. I have always wanted to cruise around the Caribbean stopping at ports exploring some of the islands, and generally learning about the island cultures and the various influences that European countries had in the building what exists today as the Caribbean community. This would also include parts of Mexico as well as parts of South America. This motor yacht will have ocean going capabilities and will be self-contained with occasional restocking when in port. The yacht will have a crew of five, and will accommodate ten passengers easily, more with a little co-operation."

"I want to take an extended trip around the Caribbean beginning shortly after the boat is delivered. The trip will be at least thirty and as much as seventy-five days long. Anyone who goes with me will have no expenses other than what they would buy in a port of call. Everybody with the exception of my three slaves will be paid a salary for the entire trip. I will provide that information to each of you individually and not broadcast everyone's salary in this meeting."

"Here is the deal; I want to hire all of you under a personal services contract effective the day we leave on the trip. There would be no set termination date. You would be free to terminate at any time you want for whatever reason you decide. I could terminate you for poor job performance or for using illegal drugs. Please remember and you will be tested periodically. If the termination is based on poor performance, before termination I would give you at least thirty days to take corrective action to improve your performance."

"So that would leave you doing something stupid like using drugs that have not been proscribed for you. I will tell you that termination for drug use would be immediate and there would be no rehiring regardless of the reason for using them."

"Alice's responsibility on this cruise would be to be your teacher in both the Spanish language and the Spanish/Caribbean culture. This is not a snap course; it will be for college credit and it will cost you nothing other than your best efforts. IF and I do mean IF, you pass you get an A in the class, then my company will put you through a college program with a degree in a mutually agreed upon major and you will go to work in one of my companies or in one of Colleen and Alice's companies. All school related expenses would be covered plus a living allowance so that work other than a summer internship in one of the companies I mentioned a while ago would not be necessary. You would be expected to obtain at least a B in all classes.

"Questions so far?" Frank asked. When he looked at the seven women and the one man seated before him, he felt like he had done something wrong! They were all staring at him with their mouths open and the appearance of being comatose.

Finally, Stephanie said, "Let me get this straight; so far you are saying that we would all be hired at X salary and for that salary, we would ride all over the Caribbean aboard a luxury motor yacht; the only expenses would be whatever I choose to buy at a port of call. While we are sailing from one port to another, I will be taught Spanish language and Caribbean history and culture. Subsequent to the classes, I will be tested; if I ace the test, you will give me a full ride for a four year degree complete with summer internships and a guaranteed job upon graduation. And if at any point I don't want to participate any longer, I simply tell you I want to quit and walk away."

Frank smiled and said, "There would be one stipulation; if you wanted to walk away within a year of obtaining your degree, you would have to repay twenty-five thousand dollars within five years." Looking in the general area of Michelle and the other two, he said, "This deal goes for you three as well."

Doreen raised her hand hesitantly. Frank nodded at her and she asked, "Would we have to become your slaves as well?"

Frank smiled and immediately replied, "Absolutely not! There would be no expectations of a sexual nature at all. Your days will be filled with school and cultural exploration. Nothing of a sexual nature would be involved."

"Look, I know that I am throwing a lot at you, let's take a potty break and meet back here in fifteen minutes or so." He turned to Colleen and Alice and said, "There are some other things I need to talk to just the two of you about; can you two come back sooner so we have five minutes or so just the three of us and Kayla so she can take notes on the parts for the two of you only?"

They nodded and got up immediately and left for the ladies room. Frank motioned for Kayla and she walked immediately to him. "When Alice and Colleen get back, I am going to meet separately with them. I want you to take some notes on that meeting as well. Because of some the content of this meeting will not be general knowledge you are not to show your notes to anyone nor to discuss them with anyone but me; is that clear?"

"Yes, Master; may I be excused to go to the rest room myself?" she asked.

Frank nodded and turned to his brother who had walked up during his conversation with Kayla. "What do you think about Renee and Sandi as candidates for the help you need?" he asked.

Jim nodded and said, "I will make arrangements with them for interviews. When everyone gets back, I'll see if they want something to drink and contact Renee."

Frank thanked him and left for the men's room.

When Frank walked back into the room, Colleen and Alice were huddled to the side talking; both had a look of concern on their face. Frank walked up to them and smiled. "I know all of this is probably more shocking to you two than any of the others. Let me make a few things very clear. One, nothing has changed concerning the loaning of the money to start your business. Two, if you are my employees, then your medical and other expenses will be covered. Three, you both would be assigned to make your business profitable in order for the loan to be paid back and your business run at a profit. If at any time, you don't like the way things are going, you can buy out any shares that I or my company owns for what we originally paid for them plus five per cent."

Frank could see a lot of their concerns leave their faces. He continued, "I think that with the proper financial backing, you can make your clothing line a tremendous success. I am talking about a life style of your choosing without worrying about making ends meet ever again."

"All of these details will be in the new agreements that I will have to you within the next couple of days. By the way, you are going to need to have a name for the clothing line, you can name it whatever you want, but a name came to me when I was thinking about all of this yesterday. What about 'My Sexy Sister' and use the silhouette of a shapely woman from the back looking over her shoulder."

Colleen and Alice both laughed and Alice asked, "So which one of us do you think is the sexy one?"

Frank laughed and said, "Oh No! You are not going to put me in the middle of that one. I want to do business with both of you and be on good terms. You fight that out with somebody else."

They all three laughed at that point and the remaining tensions were gone. They sat back down and Kayla went back to her seat. Everyone but Jim was back and Frank knew where he was. "OK, I know you have a lot to digest, but I am sure there are questions that are common to all of you. Please ask me whatever you want; this will only work if we can learn that we can trust each other and that we can be open with our feelings." Turning toward Michelle he said, "This goes for you three as well."

The questions began slowly but all were good. Frank answered those that he could, and Kayla made notes for him to get the answers to the others. Finally he said, "People I know this evening has turned into something none of you expected; I am sure that by tomorrow, you will have many more questions." As this is Thursday, what if we meet Saturday evening at my house for a cook out and I will try to answer more of your questions. I well get the notes typed up in the morning and have copies to all of you by early afternoon. I will have a separate page for each of you that will show what I am proposing for your salary and benefit package. It would also have a tentative schedule for deadlines between now and when we would leave."

"I will set up a web site by eleven AM tomorrow that will provide directions to my house, a phone number that will come directly to my cell phone. Unless the question is person specific, the answers to all of the questions I get will be posted on the web site. After noon Saturday, the answers will be given out when we are all together on Saturday evening. I will call Colleen in the morning with the web site address as soon as it is up and running."

"I know I am asking a lot of all of you, but I would submit that this is an opportunity that will be once in a lifetime. And like many opportunities, the time window may not be open long." Frank stood up to let everyone know that the meeting was over and they could leave. Kayla was looking over her notes and Colleen and Alice was still sitting with their heads together.

"Does anyone need a ride to anywhere?" Frank asked loud enough for all to hear. With no one indicating they did, Frank nodded to Jim to bring the car up so that they could leave. A few minutes later, Frank and the girls walked out to the car. As he held the door for the three to get in first, he glanced to the side of the building and saw the glow of a cigarette by someone standing in the shadows. As another car was leaving the lot, its headlights panned across the figure and Frank realized it was Renee. Frank was curious and he called to her, "Renee, what are you doing standing there in the dark?"

She stepped forward and said, "I am waiting for my ride, but I am not sure he is going to show up. If he doesn't, I guess I'll call a cab."

"Nonsense!" Frank replied, "get in and we can drive you home. I don't like the idea of you standing out here in the dark by yourself."

"I don't want to put you to no trouble, I'll be OK" she said.

"It would be no trouble; come on I insist. Call your ride and tell him that you have another ride home and not to bother," he insisted. Frank handed her his cell phone saying, "Get in the car with us, and call."

She nodded as she pulled her coat tighter around her and climbed into the back with the other girls. "I really do appreciate this, my boyfriend and I had a blowup this afternoon and he wouldn't even bring me to work. I had to call Sandi at the last minute to come clear across town to get me."

Renee dialed a number and it rang several times before an answering machine picked up the call. Renee left a message saying that she was on her way home that he didn't have to come after her. Frank told Renee to tell Jim where to take her. Since they hadn't left the lot yet, Renee got out and got in the front seat with Jim. Frank sat in the middle in the back and Michelle and Tracey snuggled on either side of him. Kayla had her head down looking through her notes from the meeting.

He kissed one and then the other and began to gently caress a breast on each of the girls beside him. Frank could not hear what was being said in the front seat but Renee was very animated in whatever she was saying to Jim. Frank noticed that they were headed in the general direction away from the house. The area of town was more industrial than residential and most considered it the "other side of the tracks."

Frank laid his head back and had his eyes closed enjoying the feelings of a big soft breast in each hand. He felt the car slow and make a turn; seconds later, he was jolted by a pothole as the car started in the new direction. Frank opened his eyes to see that they were in a trailer park; old cars and older pickup trucks lined the drive. Some of the vehicles were on blocks and the ones that were not looked like they were waiting their turn for the blocks.

Near the back of the park, Jim stopped; Renee got out and Jim got out with her. Frank watched as Jim passed in front of the car to walk with her toward a trailer that was dark. Frank could see what was going on from the glow of the headlights. He could see her looking down and then putting her hands to her face and her shoulders began shaking as if she were crying. Frank could just make out that there were a few boxes and a suitcase on the ground near the steps. Renee reached down and picked up a note from one of the boxes. After reading it, she tore it into little pieces and went to the door and tried to open it. It was obviously locked and she pounded on the door in frustration but no one came to answer it.

Frank started to get out of the car but realized that both Michelle and Tracey were asleep on his shoulders. Jim took Renee by the arm and brought her back to the car. He opened the front passenger door and helped her into the car. She was crying and was obviously upset. Jim reached into the glove box and pushed a button to open the trunk. Jim returned to the front door and picked up the suitcase and a box and brought them to the rear of the car. He had to make two more trips before he had retrieved everything. Jim loaded it all in the trunk and then got in behind the wheel and drove out of the park.

Frank could tell that Jim was trying to console Renee and she was still crying softly. As they drove along Renee pointed at a morel ahead of the car. Jim looked at her and shook his head no and then said something to her. Then it was Renee's turn for the head shaking. The scene was repeated twice more each time the car approached a motel. Finally Renee sensed that whatever the disagreement was, she was not going to win tonight. She said something to Jim and he reached down on the dash and turned on the overhead light. Renee turned in the seat and mouthed "Thank you" to Frank. Frank smiled and nodded his head up and down. Frank watched as Jim and Renee carried on a conversation the rest of the way home. By the time they were near the house, Frank could tell that Renee was smiling and even laughed a couple of times at what Jim had said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.