Pound of Flesh - Cover

Pound of Flesh

Copyright© 2011 by Fond Fantasies

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Momma tried to cheat sugar daddy; sugar daddy sent momma to prison and makes daughter his sexual toy with a topping of humiliation and embarrassment. Pain but no harm; wide variety of sexual activity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

Frank returned to his suite to shower and shave. He had just put on his pants and shirt when the phone rang. The caller ID showed it was the room Michelle and Kayla had been using. When he picked up the phone he could hear laughter in the background. When Frank said hello, Michelle said, "Master we are debating what to wear tonight. Would you mind telling me what you are wearing and where we are going for dinner?"

Frank replied, "Well I know how you and Kayla like to dress up a bit, so I am wearing a pair of khaki pants with a light blue shirt and a dark blue blazer. As for where are going, I thought perhaps someplace in the plaza area where we could eat outside. Does that give you enough information?"

"Yes Master, thank you. We will meet you at the front door in twenty minutes if that is acceptable," Michelle replied.

"That's fine; see you then." Frank said before he hung up the phone.

As Frank waited near the front door, he wondered about Tracey and how insecure she appeared to be. With what little contact he had had with her, she seemed very sweet and was not stuck up as her body might encourage her to be. She certainly snuggled into his lap and chest quickly enough. His thoughts were interrupted by the rat-a-tat of high heels on marble floors. As the three round the corner Frank was stunned; he did not know where to look first! Any one of the three, by herself, was stunning; together, they were spectacular! Frank stood in awe as each stepped forward and did a slow pirouette for his review.

Michelle was first; her hair was shoulder length and styled in a shag cut around her face. She had on a black skirt with a semi sheer gold la'me top cut toga style. The left side had the bare shoulder and the top opening was large enough that the side of Michelle's breast was exposed. Only the front of her breast was covered. She had on gold stilettos and her nipple cones and jewelry was all in gold as well.

Kayla's red hair was piled high on her head with loose curls on either side of her neck. She had on the same black skirt as Michelle but her top was bronze la'me as were her heels, belt, and purse.

Tracey was last; but, certainly anything but the least. Her blonde hair was split; a portion down her back the other portion was down her front and curled over the area where normally a woman's nipples would be. However because of the size of Tracey's breasts, the curls were about a third the way down the top slope. Frank knew this because Tracey's top was not really a top. Frank recognized the "top" as a silver beaded skirt that he had bought Michelle on a shopping trip a few days ago. They had scooted all of the stands of beads together and they were draped from the top of her breasts on the down to just past the bottom of her aureoles. With every step, the beads were in constant movement; sometimes showing the entire nipple, then covered completely the next step. Again, her black skirt matched those of Michelle and Kayla and everything else was silver. She was acting a bit unsure of herself as if she didn't think Frank would approve.

"Ladies, I am stunned," Frank said. "I, in all honesty, cannot say that one of you is more beautiful than either of the other two. I love all of three of the outfits, all of the makeup and hairdos. I think when we get home tonight, that all three of you are going to be fucked until you cannot move. So think about that while we are out.

When they went outside, a limousine stood idling with Wilson standing next to the open back door. Michelle, Kayla and Tracey all got in and then Frank. Michelle sat on his left, Kayla on his right. As soon as he was seated, Tracey settled into his lap. When the car started rolling, Tracey turned to Frank and said, "Sir, since our talk earlier today I have been doing a lot of thinking about our conversation. I thought about what you said and how I have felt after talking to you and after you holding me while I cried. I have also talked to Michelle and Kayla and I feel they have been very honest with me in what they told me. The bottom line is that I want you to collar me if you would accept me as your slave."

Frank nodded and said, "I will be pleased to do as you wish, providing you feel the same way after tonight and after we have a group meeting in the morning. Before this goes any further, I want the four of us to sit down and have an honest discussion about many things; we will meet first thing tomorrow."

"Tonight, however, I am taking you to a very good restaurant and show you off and then take you home and have my way with all of you. So, enjoy your evening and show everyone how proud you are to be you." They arrived at the plaza and Wilson opened the door for their departure from the car. Since it was still daylight, they walk through the plaza looking in shop windows and enjoying the beautiful weather. The girls seem to have their own system set up as they were constantly changing who was walking next to Frank. He held hands with the ones on either side of him and the third would hold hands with whomever she was walking next to at the time. As they passed through the plaza, both men and women stopped to stare at the foursome. Truth be told, most looked at Frank curious as to who could have such three gorgeous women all to himself. However, most of the watcher's time was spent trying to take in the beauty the three women presented. When they got to the restaurant, Frank left the three standing to the side and approached the hostess stand. All of a sudden, the noise level in the patrons went to zero; the quiet hush surprised only Tracey. After Frank gave his name to the hostess, he returned to the three; Michelle on his right, Kayla to his left and Tracey right in front of Frank. The three girls all were relaxed, like models waiting to be summoned to the runway. Anybody passing through the area paused to look at them and left with his/her mouth agape. More than one female date was upset as their male date stared at the three women.

Finally, they were called for their table. As luck would have it, they were at a premiere table location on the restaurant patio. Frank lit cigarettes for all three of the ladies while they waited on their drinks from the bar. Tracey noticed how both Michelle and Kayla sat as if presenting their breasts for public inspection. Tracey moved in her chair and straightened her back. In doing so the beads of her top separated and both of her nipples showed between the rows. When Michelle smiled at her, Tracey realized that she had been accepted and that made her tear up. Frank noticed and asked, "Tracey, are you upset?"

Tracey shook her head and replied, "No Master; in fact, I can't remember the last time I was this happy. I can't wait until I can wear my collar as Michelle and Kayla do; I want to make you proud of me."

Frank said, "Ladies, I already love Michelle and Kayla; Tracey, I feel that I could love you very easily after knowing you just one day. My main concern is that the two or more of you become rivals for my attention or to be my favorite. If I see that happening, I will get rid of any and all involved. Do I make myself clear?"

The three looked at each other and then said as one, "Yes Master!"

As people walking through the plaza would spot the three women, it seemed like they suddenly found a need to walk past again. The line waiting for outside tables doubled the first five minutes after the four were seated. It doubled again in the next ten minutes. The food was delicious and the topic of conversation during dinner varied from clothing, to places each had been, to a summary of each giving a brief family history.

After dinner, they went dancing at an outdoor club that featured a live band. While Frank would dance with one, the other two would dance together. Men were constantly trying to cut in but none of the girls would allow it. Their responses were always the same, "I am here with my Master, and I don't care to dance with any other man." Often the rejected suitor would glare at Frank but Frank just ignored any attempt to get a rise from him. The next time that Tracey danced with Frank, she pulled his head down to kiss her and then whispered in his ear, "Master, take us home now and fuck us, please!" Frank smiled and nodded his agreement. He pulled out his phone dialed a number and simply said, "Bring the car up in five minutes."

Frank told the girls to make a potty run as they were getting ready to leave. "I'll meet you at the entrance." The girls left en mass and all of the men's eyes followed the movement of the three through the crowd into the pub. Frank changed his plan and met the trio as they exited the rest rooms. A couple of the drunker male patrons tried to put a move on the three as they left the ladies room. One tried to grab Tracey's nipples; but suddenly, he found himself on the floor with severe pain in his groin. Tracey was standing over him saying, "I told you NO! And I meant NO! The only person that can touch me without my permission is my Master and that is because he doesn't need my permission to touch me anytime he cares to."

Both Michelle and Kayla stood with their mouths open as Tracey had put the guy on the floor so quickly. Frank immediately reassessed his estimation of how "defenseless" Tracey was. She obviously was not afraid to defend herself against people more than a foot taller and a hundred pounds plus heavier than she was. Frank walked over reached for her hand and said, "Come on Little One, you have proved your point; we need to go."

Tracey let a little smile cross her face and very quietly said, "Yes, Master."

By the time they reached the open plaza, the incident had been forgotten and the three girls were heavily engaged in girl talk. The walk across the open courtyard was a repeat of their arrival, only with more people watching. All eyes went immediately to the three vixens as they walk to the pick-up point. When the car door was closed behind them, clothes started flying. Even before Frank could get settled, hands were undoing his belt and unzipping his fly. Frank felt warm wetness envelope his cock; it was still hardening and extending further into someone's mouth. He felt a slight hesitation and then his cock went into a tighter enclosure. He gasped as he felt something milking his now hardened member.

A finger began tickling his ass and as his cock began to throb, a finger entered his butt to massage his prostate gland. Frank could not hold back; he exploded in the mouth that held his cock head. He had never been deep throated before and the feeling was wonderful! Finally returning to reality, he glanced down to see Tracey lifting her head from his cock.

"My God Tracey! How did you get loose on the streets? That was amazing!" Tracey blushed blood red; she looked at Frank and said, "Was that OK? That's the first time I have ever taken anybody into my throat. I was hoping that it would please you."

Frank laughed and said, "They have not yet created a word to describe how much you pleased me. He paused momentarily and added, "What made you decide to try to deep throat me?"

Tracey smiled and replied, "You are my Master; I have never had one before. I have had lovers before, but, that was just sex; being with you is far more than just sex!"

Michelle then climbed into Frank's lap and sat down on his massive rod. She sighed and moaned as it entered into her pussy deeper than anything human had ever been! She began a back and forth, up and down movement. Frank's cock was touching all parts of her pussy. Each time it swiped across her G spot her level of arousal increased dramatically. After only a few minutes, Michelle lost her ability to control the rhythmical movements of her hips. When his cock next touched her G spot, it was like an old record stuck in one groove and she would repeat the little motion needed to move the cock from one side of the area to the other. Michelle began a moan that quickly turned into a wailing noise. Any stranger would have thought she was in agony; and, in a way she was. But the agony only lasted until her body erupted into a climax that shook the entire seat and its occupants. Michelle collapsed against Frank's shoulder and passed into a slumber. Both her body and her mind needed rest before either could cope with the real world again.

After helping Michelle to the side, Kayla immediately began cleaning Frank's cock. She licked and sucked his mammoth tool in an effort to both prepare and arouse him for her turn. When she felt it had hardened sufficiently, she climbed into his lap and scooted close to his chest. She held his cock away from his body and sunk down driving him into her ass. Like Michelle before her, Kayla moaned and sighed as the pleasure of having her Master inside her body ramped up her emotional level to a molten state. Her ass muscles of their own accord began massaging the huge cock. She would slowly rise up until just the tip remained inside her sphincter; she would then plunge downward engulfing all of his eleven plus inches into the depths of her bowels. A fine sheen of sweat glistened over her entire body as she repeated this action time and time again. Frank had his hands on either side of her face holding it close as their tongues fought a never ending dual of passion and love.

Tracey had been watching the activities of the two lovers and she slid her hand in between their bodies. She found Kayla clit and began massaging then twisting the bar that was at its base. The result was entirely predictable; Kayla went off like roman candles on the Fourth of July! Even with her eyes closed the explosion of colors that passed through her mind's eye covered the entire spectrum over and over again. Her crotch was flowing with her cuntal cream as climax after climax erupted from within. She too, suffered the same fate as Michelle as both her mind and her body shut down to try to salvage her sanity and her life. Frank held Kayla for a while and then he rolled her to his other side from Michelle. Once his lap was empty, Tracey snuggled into his lap and pulled his arms around her. As she sat there, she thought for a moment and whispered, "Master, will you set up an appointment for me to be pierced tomorrow?

"Yes, Little One I will," he whispered in return.

When they arrived home, Frank carried Kayla and Wilson brought in Michelle. Tracey was able to walk on her own and she carried the purses, shoes and clothes that had been tossed aside during the drive home. Realizing that neither Michelle nor Kayla had fully recovered, he put them to bed in Michelle's room. Tracey followed him into his suite and began undressing. "Master, would you make love to me and then hold me all night?"

Frank smiled and nodded saying, "With great pleasure, Little One."

When the two finished undressing, they took a quick shower together and then proceeded to the bed. Tracey laid on her back, her arms up and open welcoming Frank into her body. He entered her slowly and the movements between the two were gentle and full of love. Frank did not even speed up as he neared his climax and he continued to slide in and out of her the entire time he was coming. When Tracey felt the first shot of his liquid hit her the inside of her cervix, she erupted in a furious climax of her own. She could not keep her movements slow and she thrust and ground her body against his. Her juices became a flood and poured out to drench both crotches and down her legs. With the difference in heights, her head was at his chest level. Frank noticed his chest becoming wet and then he felt her sobbing against his body. He rolled over with Tracey now lying on top of him.

"Do you want to talk Little One?" he asked quietly.

Tracey hugged him closer to her and simply said, "I feel loved for the first time in my life and it is more than I could ever have dreamed it would be. I can give you my body Master, but my heart you already have,"

Frank wrapped his arms around her and hugged her tightly; he said "Welcome home." And with that they both drifted off to sleep.

Morning found Tracey still sleep on Frank's chest. He gently rolled her to the side and eased himself out of bed for a bathroom break. He then decided to take a shower and had just put shampoo in his hair when he felt something warm and wet engulf his limp cock. Taking the wash cloth and wiping his face, he looked down to find Tracey on her knees sucking his cock to hardness. Even though much of her face was hidden by his member, he could see the edges of her mouth and they were curled into a smile. She had him in her throat again and it was clutching at him in search of fluid, the vision and knowledge of what she was doing only served to shorten the time from hardness to ejaculation. Tracey's throat got its sought reward as Frank unloaded a large deposit directly into her stomach. He was caressing her face as she pulled back and sucked on the slit in his cock head to get the last few drops of his load.

"Good morning, I thought you were still asleep," he said.

"I had to go to the bathroom, and once in here, I thought I might drop by and see if I could wash your back, or something," she said with an impish smile.

Frank leaned over to kiss Tracey; when his face was close to hers, she closed her eyes. Frank reached out and grabbed both of her nipples just as he kissed her; Tracey started to scream, but the sound was blocked by Frank's mouth covering hers. The scream degenerated into moans almost immediately Frank let go of her left nipple and she thought he was going to end her torment; instead, he used his free hand and began to pull and twist her clit the same way he had her nipples.

Tracey was still aroused from the load of semen she had received a few minutes earlier; this time is wasn't Frank's mouth but rather his hand that was flooded as Tracey pussy pumped out a constant stream of girl gum! Within seconds, Frank had to let go of her other nipple and her clit and used both hands to hold her up. He placed Tracey on the shower bench and then proceeded to wash her arms, back and torso. He talked to her the entire time he was washing her and finally, she began to respond. He soaped the cloth and handed it to her saying, "Wash you own legs, Little One, they are too far done there for me to reach."

Tracey took the cloth and began to wash her legs with robotic type motion. Frank started laughing at her and that seemed to trigger her mind into a functioning mode. She looked at him with a scowl and said, "What are you laughing at, Buster?" She tried to keep a stern face but couldn't; and when she started to hiccup, he started laughing even louder. She ended up giving him the finger and then jumping up and putting both arms around his neck. Frank grabbed her under her arms and lifted her high over his head. After a moment he began to lower her body and when her tits were even with his mouth he started blowing a raspberry much as a parent would on the stomach of a small child. This brought near hysterical laughter from her. He then then did the same thing to the other tit and her peals of laughter were renewed.

Finally they got out of the shower and he dried her before drying himself. Frank looked at Tracey and asked, "Little One, were you serious last night about getting pierced today?"

She looked at Frank and without hesitating, said, "Very serious, Master. Can we get some sort of collar as well?"

Nodding Frank said, "I need to make a couple of phone calls and then I want to have our meeting with the three of you. Go wake up the other two sleeping beauties and we will all meet in an hour on the patio, have breakfast, and then plan our day after we finish talking."

This time, when he leaned over to kiss her, she kept her eyes open and deflected his hands before he could grab her nipples again. She broke from the kiss and ran from the room saying, "You won't fool me twice on that!" He could hear her laughter ringing down the hallways as she ran toward Michelle's room. Frank first called Wilson to make breakfast arrangements. The next call was to the piercing salon to make Tracey's appointment. Finally, Frank called his jeweler friend and was told that he did, indeed, have a third gold collar for Frank. Frank went over some details with him and set an appointment time as well.

Frank grabbed his laptop and proceeded to the patio via the kitchen for a large cup of coffee. He sat in the warming sun and created a list of topics he wanted to cover in the morning meeting with the girls. He finished the list just as a wave of sound reached his ear. It started small; but, by the time the three noise generators reached the French doors to the patio, it seemed as if it were a mere decibel or two below a large three engine jet on take-off. The combination of laughter, talking, the tinkling of sixteen bells, and the clatter of high heels made their entry known to everyone within a wide area. All three had on very short denim skirts; a portion of both Michelle and Kayla's bells could be seen moving beneath their skirts.

"I am glad to see that you two party poopers are up this morning; I would hate to think that a single climax would put you out of service for more than overnight," he said with a small smile. "I had some plans for the four of us last night and you two didn't even make it out of the car before you were asleep." Both Michelle and Kayla turned red and looked into their coffee cups before them. "Master, we were so turned on from what had happened yesterday that it took a very small trigger to get very large explosions," Kayla offered.

"Oh! So now I have a small trigger. Funny, I have never had that complaint before!" he said menacingly.

"No! Master, NO! That's not what Kayla meant by what she said. She meant that it took very little stimulation for the results that were produced!" Michelle offered. "I would hate to see the size of the pussy or ass that would consider your trigger mechanism as small!" she added.

Frank looked at Kayla with all of the scowling he could muster and bark, "Is that what you meant, slave Kayla?"

Kayla felt like she was caught in a crossfire; she didn't know whether to agree with Michelle, or to try to explain what she had meant using her own words. She looked from Frank to Michelle and back trying to determine the best way to answer Frank's questions. She opened and closed her mouth several times making the other three think of a fish in a bowl moving its mouth and nothing coming out!

Kayla started to open her mouth again when she heard soft laughter from her left she turned to look at Tracey and saw that she was trying to choke back her laughter and tears. Kayla then looked at Frank and found him much in the same condition as Tracey! Now she realized she had been had by Frank and Tracey; she got up and Tracey was on her feet immediately and began to run from Kayla. Both girls were laughing so hard that they could not run and laugh at the same time. So they stood just off the patio laughing at what had transpired. When Kayla started after Tracey again, Tracey ran to Frank and climbed into his lap saying, "Master! Please protect me; I'm just a little girl and I can't hope to defend myself against someone so much bigger than me!"

That comment brought laughter from everyone but Tracey and she was failing in her attempt to suppress a grin. Kayla responded first saying, "Yeah right! I am sure that guy who tried to grab your boob tonight at the dance club would surely beg to differ about you being too small to protect yourself!"

Tracey sat upright in Frank's lap and put her hands on her hips. Her nostrils flared and her eyes suddenly became very cold as she said, "Nobody messes with Master's property without his permission!" Frank could not see her face but he could feel the tension in her body. Both Michelle and Kayla stared at Tracey with their mouths open. Tracey kept her hands on her hips; Frank stuck his fingers into her armpits and began to tickle her. The tension in her body was gone in an instant as she broke into squeals of laughter. She tried to twist away from Frank's hand only to find four more hand assaulting her as Michelle and Kayla joined in the fun. They were still at it when Wilson and two of the kitchen staff showed up with a cart loaded with breakfast. "Children, am I going to have to separate all of you to get some order around here?" Wilson chided the group. Everyone started laughing again, but took their places at the table.

As they were eating, Frank began to talk to them about his concerns. "In case you two were not aware, Tracey asked me last night to set an appointment for her to be pierced as you two are. She has also asked for a collar as well. Because of the implications of what taking these steps would mean to all three of you, I wanted to have this time together to discuss any concerns or hesitation that may exist before we go any further."

"Michelle, Kayla while having her around will lighten your responsibilities some, there is also the factor that there will be another person who will me to spend time with her that I might otherwise had spent with you. How are you going to feel about that in a week, or a month, or a year?"

He paused for a moment and added, "Tracey, what will your feelings be when a pony sticks his cock in your ass while a dog is fucking your mouth? Do you realize that as soon as you put my collar on, you will begin taking pills to make you lactate? Most likely your tits will begin to grow immediately even before I come to you one day and say, stop taking your birth controls pills; I want you pregnant ASAP. These are not theoretical 'what if's; these things will all happen if you become my slave."

"I think it is important that all of you take a few minutes to ponder these facts and decide how we should proceed from this point forward. At this point, we are all friends; Tracey will be your rehab nurse Kayla. But accepting her as a slave is not a six or eight week assignment; she will be here 24/7 for a very long time. I think we should all consider that factor as well."

"It is now 9:30; I want each of you to someone by yourself for fifteen minutes and think if there is any reason why Tracey should not be collared. At quarter till I want Michelle to come to my office and tell me her decision. At ten till, Kayla you will come to my office for the same reason; then, at five till, Tracey, I want you to come tell me if you have changed your mind. I am making it only five minutes for each of you because it is your decision and you will not be asked to defend or justify your decision, just tell me what it is. When I have heard from all of you, I will come in here and tell you mine."

"OK ladies go do your thinking and I will see you shortly," Frank stood and walked into the house, going to his office.

Promptly at quarter to ten, Michelle came to the office door and knocked. She waked in with a smile on her face and stood in front of Frank's desk. When he looked up, she simply said, "Yes I want Tracey as my sister slave." With that said, she turned and started toward the door; as she got to the door she paused and looked at Frank and added, "By the way Master, I believe I will be in full lactation in the next few days, my nipples are itchy and beginning to leak."

At ten till ten, Kayla appeared at the door, knocked on the door frame before stepping in front of Frank's desk. "I am glad you made us think this over. I was simply going along with what was happening. I am blessed to have such a wonderful person for my Master and I would share you with the entire world if it were possible. I know it is not, but I truly do want to share it with both Michelle and Tracey. My answer is yes." Having said that, she came around the desk and kissed Frank on the check and scampered out the door.

Shortly, Tracey appeared at the door knocked and waited until Frank told her to enter. She walked to the front of Frank's desk with her eyes looking at the floor. She stood there quietly for a moment; Frank noticed that her cheeks were tear stained, and it was clear she was very emotional even now. She finally raised her head and looked Frank directly in his eyes and said, "I am not sure what the other two have told you, but, I can honestly say there has never been anything in my life I have wanted more than to wear your collar and to serve you for the rest of my life. I would be proud and honored to call you Master. One more thing Master, I can't wait until you fuck a baby into my pussy!"

Frank got up and walked around his desk and opened his arms to her. "Come on Little One, let's go talk to your sister slaves." When he said that, she looked at him and said, "Does that mean everyone said yes?" When Frank nodded she screamed and started running to find the other two. When Frank got there, all three girls were hugging and kissing each other as if each had just received the best news they could ever hope to hear. When the three saw him they all ran over and started hugging and kissing on him.

Finally, Frank said, "OK, ladies you have fifteen minutes to get ready for a trip. The first stop will be the piercing salon, then the jewelers, and finally, a couple of places for clothing and shoes. You now know the agenda, so go get dressed and be in the front hall at10:30 sharp."

The three took off at a high paced walk and Frank went to find Wilson. After talking about the plans for the day, he told Wilson, "I will need an appointment with my attorney in the next week or so; would you be kind enough to call and make an appointment for me. His number is on the Rolodex in my office under Stuart."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.