Pound of Flesh - Cover

Pound of Flesh

Copyright© 2011 by Fond Fantasies

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Momma tried to cheat sugar daddy; sugar daddy sent momma to prison and makes daughter his sexual toy with a topping of humiliation and embarrassment. Pain but no harm; wide variety of sexual activity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

When the alarm went off the next morning, Michelle found herself in the same position as when she had gone to sleep. Her right hand still clutching Kayla's left breast. Kayla was still asleep and Michelle used the opportunity to look at Kayla's body. It still had the traces several cuts and bruises; the skin was a pasty color as if it had not seen the sun in a very, very long time. Her hair was dull and flat and not in any particular style. Being a redhead, her shoulders and arms were bedecked with infinite freckles. Kayla began to stir and she rolled over on her back. Michelle looked at Kayla's face and chest. Again the freckles were everywhere; all over her breasts down to the nipples. Michelle almost laughed as she noticed that Kayla's lips and nipples were the same color – a pinkish red that was very sexy. Kayla's lips were full and her mouth had a perfect bow for the upper lip. Her complexion had no blemishes, the freckles were simple multiple beauty marks.

Michelle leaned forward and nuzzled Kayla's ear and said softly, "Hey sleepy head we need to get up and get started." She then kissed Kayla's ear before she pulled back. Kayla opened her eyes and gasped. Michelle looked at her questioningly. Kayla turned her head to Michelle and then grabbed her and began to hug her tightly. Michelle could feel that Kayla was crying and she pulled back and asked, "What is wrong babe? Why are you crying?"

Kayla beamed a smile and laughed. She started shaking her head saying, "Nothing is wrong! Things couldn't be more right. I was having a dream about meeting a man and a woman that took me in and were wonderful to me. When I woke up, I was afraid that it had been just that, a wonderful dream and nothing more. Then when I realized that you were real and that I was awake, it such a shock that I began crying with joy."

"Well, if we are late to breakfast and are not properly attired, that would become your worst nightmare!" Michelle said with a smile. "So get your butt up and let's get moving; we have a lot to do in the next ninety minutes."

Throwing back the cover and planting her feet on the floor Kayla said, "Yes Mistress, whatever you say Mistress!"

"Just for that, I am going to use a very dull razor and nick you several times when I shave your pussy. I teach you to mock me!" Kayla might have been inclined to believe her words if Michelle had not been smiling the entire time she was making her faked rant. Michelle did however come over and grab Kayla by her pussy hair and pull her toward the bathroom. "Come on you, we need to get you looking proper for your new Master."

Michelle and Kayla spent more than forty-five minutes in the shower. Other than a few caresses, the entire time was spent scrubbing each other's body and shaving. Both were smiling when they got out and dried off. "Come on," Michelle said to Kayla, "let's find you something to wear. Are you close to my sizes?"

"Normally, I would not be able to wear your clothes, but with my weight loss I probably can get in something of yours if it is a little bit stretchy," Kayla replied.

They worked together and in less than ten minutes, they had Kayla in a green tank that stopped just below her nipples and a denim wrap skirt that Michelle had worn yesterday. Kayla found a pair of green patent leather stiletto heels in Michelle's closet. They were close to the color of her top and that finished her outfit. Michelle wore a black leather mini skirt with a front zipper. She had it unzipped half way up so that her bells were visible to any seated in front of her. She wore black heels and her top was a crewel stitched vest cut toreador style with no front closure device. The chain she wore between her nipple rings was visible between the front panels of the vest. The bottoms of her nipple weights were exposed beneath the panels of her vest.

On the way to breakfast, Michelle had Kayla practice her runway walk. She caught on quickly, and when they walked into the breakfast room both had their hips and tits in full swing. Frank looked up as they entered the room; a wide smile broke across his face upon seeing the way they looked and were presenting themselves. "Please be seated ladies, breakfast will be out in a moment. You might start with your juice drink," he said.

He folded the paper he had been reading and paid full attention to the two women seated before him. "How did you sleep last night?" he asked. Kayla smiled and said, "It was the best night of sleep I have had since I left my mom and dad's house over six years ago! Neither one of us moved until the alarm went off this morning."

Frank nodded and said, "You both looked pretty ragged last night. I thought that you both could use a full night of rest. Today is going to be very busy; so eat all of your breakfast, I am not sure when we will get time for lunch. I am bringing a canister of your juice drink to help you through the day."

Michelle smiled and nodded; Kayla paused and then said, "I like the drink, what is in it that you want us to drink it all of the time?"

Frank replied, "It is a mixture of strawberry, mango, peach, and male essence."

Kayla thought for a moment and said, "Would I be correct in thinking that the male essence is cum?"

"Yes, you would be correct. Does that make a difference in whether you like it?" he inquired.

"Not really, I will drink whatever you give me, but why the cum?" she asked.

"First of all, it is part of being my sex slave; secondly, it will do wonders for your hair and nails," he answered.

Kayla nodded and took another drink from her glass. "Whose essence is this?" she inquired.

Frank shrugged his shoulders and said, "It is one of three or a blend. The three are Buck, a horse; King, our dog; or mine." Glancing at his watch he added, "It is almost nine; we need to get started as I was able to get appointments at the doctor and the plastic surgeon this morning. We need to leave now to keep our end of the bargain."

The girls followed Frank out to the garage and started to get in the car. "Kayla, I want you to ride up front with me for now," he said as they entered the garage.

The first stop was at the doctor's office for a complete physical including blood work up. When finished the exam the doctor turned to Frank and said, "Well, there is good news and bad news. Overall her health is very good. Her present weight is 105 and she needs to weigh at least 135-140 to be right for her height. She needs fresh fruits and vegetables, some meat or other protein and lots of rest. Both her vagina and her rectum have been horribly stretched. I can give some medication to help shrink both but it will take surgery to really resolve the issue."

Frank thanked the doctor and asked when the blood work tests would be ready. The doctor said he would call Frank this afternoon with the results. The doctor turned to Michelle and said, I have a few moments before my next appointment, hop up in the chair and I will give you a quick exam while you're here. He spent almost twenty minutes checking Michelle from her toenails to the top of her head. When finished her turned to Frank and said, "You are going to make me go broke. She is in much better shape than she was last here, and she was in very good shape then."

Frank shook the doctor's hand and the two girls each kissed his cheek. Frank said, "I need to pay when I get out front.

"Doc, would you proscribe some vitamins for both of them and whatever other meds they need? I'll meet you two out front. And thanks for working us in so quickly. I hope we didn't get you too much off schedule."

The doctor shook his head and said, "No problem, I always like to examine beautiful ladies." As he begins to write out the scripts, Frank went to the front desk and handed the nurse five one hundred dollar bills. The nurse looked at him and said, "I'm not sure of the total yet, but I doubt the total will be this much."

Frank nodded and said, "I am scheduled for a physical next month. If there is any refund, just apply it toward what I will owe then." The nurse nodded and said she would send him a note letting him know what the balance was.

The two girls showed up each with prescriptions in her hand. "Come on," he said, "our next appointment is two floors up and in five minutes,"

"Who are we seeing next?" Kayla asked.

"Our next stop is with the plastic surgeon. I am not sure if he is the correct type of surgeon; but, he is a friend that will tell us who and what we need to look for if it is not him," Frank explained.

Kayla gave a heavy sigh and was obviously in deep thought as they walked down the hall toward the doctor's office. Frank picked up on the sigh and stopped walking. "Kayla," he started, "when we get in there I want you to decide who if anyone will go into the examination room with you. There will be no repercussions regardless of who is or is not with you. However, I will need to be there after the exam while he is discussing options and explaining your choices."

Kayla looked at Frank and said, "At first I was going to ask to go in by myself; and then, I thought about Michelle going in for support. And finally, I realized that the support I would really need would be yours, Frank. If I am going to be with you, I want no secrets from you. I know that I will be embarrassed at times, but this is what I truly want, so we will all go in together."

Frank gave her a big hug and then opened the office door. He told Kayla to go register at the front desk and then come join them in the corner. About five minutes after the appointment time, they called Kayla and the three went through the door leading to the examination rooms. The nurse sat down at the desk and had Kayla sit in a chair next to her. The nurse took Kayla's pulse, BP and temperature. She also recorded Kayla's height and weight.

Then the nurse asked why Kayla was here to see the doctor. Kayla reddened, paused as if groping to find a polite way to describe her problem and then said, "I have been used as a sex toy and BD recipient for the last six years. As a result of constant use and abused both my vagina and my sphincter have been stretched beyond the ability to return to anywhere near normal size." Nodding toward Frank and Michelle, she continued, "I am wondering what can be done to reduce the size of one or both of my openings."

The nurse looked at Frank frowning and asked, "Are you responsible for her problems?"

Before Frank could respond, Kayla spoke up and said, "Absolutely not! He got me out of that situation, maybe even worse to come. These are the only two friends I have and they have been absolute angels in helping me."

The nurse offered an immediate apology and said that she was sorry that she had accused Frank but that this situation was becoming more common and that the recovery was very long and painful. She closed the folder containing all of Kayla's data and said, "I'll let Dr. Brown know that you are ready to see him."

A few minutes later the doctor came through the door and shook hands with Frank. They changed greetings and then the doctor asked, "So, which one of you beautiful ladies is Kayla? Kayla stood up and went over to the doctor saying, "I am the one with the problem."

"Well let's see what we have to work with, shall we? Take off your skirt and hop up here," Dr. Brown said patting the table. Kayla stripped off her skirt and shoes and sat on the table. She leaned back and slid her feet into the stirrups. The doctor was quiet for a while probing around the outside of Kayla's vagina. Then he put the speculum in and spread Kayla's labia. He felt and probed her for a while, and then asked, "What was the biggest object someone put in you and how long did they keep it in there?"

"There were a few times when I passed out from the pain, so I am not sure then but as far as I know, it was a football that was stuffed in me late one night by a pro football player. He put it in and then put both hands in as if he were taking a hiked ball from the center," Kayla said with a shudder. "I was sore for almost two weeks after that. Because my pussy was so sore, my Master started using my ass as a receptacle for objects to stuff in me. I know at different times he used the bottom end of a bowling pin and a two liter pop bottle. Sometimes he would slide them in and out but other times he would leave them in saying it made my pussy tighter. In some cases they might be in there for several hours."

The doctor then looked at Kayla's rectum and prodded around her sphincter. When he finished, he had the three move to a small table in the corner of his office. He sat down with them and looked at his notes for a few moments and then said, "Well, there are some issues; but, they can be resolved. Surgery can correct both you vaginal and your anal problems. There is a government program for abused women that will cover the cost of the surgery; however, the recovery period is not covered beyond the two day hospital stay after the surgery."

"The recovery period is longer on the anal side than the vaginal side. You will be on an IV feeding for at four and possibly eight weeks. The reason being, we can't have feces contaminating the healing process. You will need to be in bed for the better part of two weeks with a catheter in you. Again, we cannot risk an infection from urine getting into the surgical areas. You will need to have someone with you 24/7 until you heal to the point that the risk of infection is minimized."

Kayla sat there in shock; she had realized that she had been treated badly but the magnitude caught her by surprise. She turned to Frank and said, "Sir, I think you better take me back to Master Baker's house. I need to find a place to put my things until I find a new master. I would not think of burdening you with me. Perhaps I can find out who Master Baker was going to sell me to and go to him. He must know of my condition and he could use me for a while."

Frank got up and walked over to where Kayla was seated. Kayla looked up at Frank; he just looked at her for a second and then he slapped across her face. Everyone was shocked and both the doctor and Michelle started yelling at him. Kayla just put her head down and cried. Frank said nothing while the others were ranting and raving. When they paused, Frank put his hand under Kayla's chin and pulled it up so that she was looking into his eyes. He glared into her eyes and with a very stern voice said, "If I ever hear such nonsense from you again, I will beat some sense into you again. You are not going anywhere other than the hospital for surgery and home with us to recover. You are not responsible for what happened to you and you are going to have a normal life with Michelle and me."

Frank looked at the doctor and in a much quieter voice said, "I am sorry that I had to do that, and that you had to see me hit Kayla. I felt talking would be a waste of time; but, she had to understand that we are not going to abandoned her because she has a problem." Kayla began crying again; this time with relief that she was still wanted and somebody felt that she was worth saving. While Michelle was consoling Kayla, Frank motioned the doctor aside to talk. Just above a whisper, he asked the doctor if he knew of a nurse that would not have a problem with the lifestyle that Kayla and Michelle lived. The doctor said he knew of such a person and he would have her contact Fran to discuss what was needed.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.