Pound of Flesh
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2011 by Fond Fantasies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Momma tried to cheat sugar daddy; sugar daddy sent momma to prison and makes daughter his sexual toy with a topping of humiliation and embarrassment. Pain but no harm; wide variety of sexual activity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

Michelle woke slowly and was initially frightened that she could not see; then it dawned on her that she was still blindfolded. She had to laugh at herself because being in the pillory would definitely limit her field of vision anyway. As consciousness returned, she also realized that something was licking her from clit to asshole. The metal fixture had been removed from her mouth and her throat was very sore. She noticed the plastic tube just to the side of her mouth. She had no idea what was in the tube, but whatever it would be, she hoped would sooth her throat. She sucked on the tube and knew the taste immediately; it was the same as what had flooded down her throat earlier. She assumed it was cum belonging to Buck; the sleek texture coated her throat and it felt better.

The licking between her legs began to distract her from her thoughts about her throat. Her body ached from the uncomfortable position that resulted from being in the pillory. Her nipples ached from the constant tension of the swinging weights pulling downward. She could feel her cunt cream reach her slit opening only to be wiped away by an abrasive tongue. She was shocked; because, she didn't think her body would be capable of producing any more liquid after its earlier performance with the throat fuck. If anything, the flow seemed to increase with every abrasive swipe of the tongue.

Michelle's sexual circuits were going on overload again! What small portion of her body could move was beginning to tremble as another orgasmic avalanche swept away all remaining remnants of her sanity. She opened her mouth to scream and a long, thick flesh tube passed over her lips, past her teeth, and into her throat. At first, she though the horse had returned; but then, she realized that it was flesh covered and not quite as long. While trying to figure out whose cock was in her throat, she became aware that another cock was prodding along her pudenda looking for an opening. Finally, the prodding produced connection with Michelle's rosebud that was in no condition to resist even a moderate attempt to gain entrance. And this attempt was neither moderate nor slow.

In a staccato reminiscence of a jackhammer, the probe found purchase inside Michelle's sphincter and proceeded to plunge to the depths of her colon. She recognized the style as that of a dog; she assumed it was King that was in the midst of plundering her ass and had no idea who was the human in her throat. She had to assume that it was Frank, but since she had never seen his cock she was not sure. In the brief moments were rational thoughts were possible, Michelle only dared to hope that the cock belonged to Frank and that he would be spending the next several years ravishing her openings. The dog was the first to finish; he had gotten his knot just inside her ass opening and was not able to break away after squirting copious amounts of sperm deep into her bowels. As much a she would like to have concentrated of the sensations in her ass, the cock filling her mouth and reaching into her throat commanded her full attention. Whoever was operating the human log in and out of her throat was being considerate and allowing her time to breath and she rewarded that consideration by using her tongue and suction to provide the best blowjob she was capable of providing.

It must have been at least satisfactory, as the cock began thrusting faster and staying longer at its maximum depth. Michelle felt the head swell and then throb as blast after blast of semen flooded down her throat and stomach. Michelle's body reacted to the mental images flowing through her mind's eye. She was having an out of body experience. It was if she was standing back from the pillory and watching the dog at her backside still coupled in her ass. She could see her entire body quivering as the last traces of her orgasm rippled through her body. She could see the cause of her throbbing nipples as the suspended weights swung in rhythm with the thrusts from King's union with her ass. Her head was angled such that the cock in her face could thrust to maximum depth with little effort on the part of its owner. Michelle was amazed at the length of the cock that was thrusting in and out of her face. When the cock began to thrust to a climatic conclusion, Michelle began her own orgasm. She felt her cuntal cream running down her legs. There was so much of it, that some simply dripped from her slit directly onto the floor. It was so thick and in such volume that she felt some of it splash on her feet and ankles.

The combination of the actual orgasm and the mental images were too much for her mind to assimilate; the overload blew her mental circuits and Michelle passed out. When she came to, she felt warm and wet all over. It felt like she was getting a full body massage; and yet, she felt no hands upon her body. When she opened her eyes, she realized she was in a Jacuzzi with the water up to her neck. The jets were directed at her back and sides, easing away the kinks and aches that the protracted period in the pillory had caused.

There was a tap on her shoulder and when she turned her head there was a large fruit drink next to her head. "Here, drink this," a voice said. She recognized the voice as Frank's. "How are you feeling?" he asked.

Michelle took a long drink of the fruit mixture and nodded her head saying, "Much better, and thank you. I appreciate the hot tub soak, especially the jets on my sides and back."

Frank look at Michelle as she laid there with her eyes closed. Neither one said a word for a while. Michelle would occasionally take a drink from her glass and soon, it was gone. Without a word Frank took the glass from her and walked across to a bar where he refilled her glass and returned and handed it to her.

"Thank you," she said softly. She looked at Frank, studying his face and looking into his eyes. She sighed as if she had finally reached some decision that she had been pondering on for months. "Master, I have a request which as my Master, you would be right in denying, but I am having trouble understanding my status with you and even more problem understanding myself. I am hoping that if we were to have a candid conversation, I could find make some sense of all that has gone on."

Frank looked at her for a moment and then said, "Yes, I agree it would probably be a good idea. However, I think you first need to spend some time thinking about what you are really feeling and be honest with yourself with respect to what kind of relationship would make you happy. Not the façade your mother instructed you to have and not the ones that you have used in the past. You said yourself that you haven't been happy since you were a small child; you need to determine why that is true and what you truly need to be happy."

Frank climbed into the hot tub and sat down next to Michelle. She took another drink and looked at Frank over the far rim of her glass. She set the glass down and lit a cigarette. Frank looked at her and said, "Ask your questions; perhaps my answers will help you with your meditation. We will talk tomorrow evening."

Michelle took another drink from her glass then looked at the glass and asked, "Is there still cum in every drink I have?"

"Yes,"

"Was that a Buck that throat fucked me last night?" she asked.

"Yes," Frank replied.

"And that was King in my ass earlier today?" she probed.

"Yes," again, the one word reply.

"Was that your cock in my mouth this morning?"

"Yes."

Michelle took a moment before continuing. As Frank studies her face, her eyes closed and a shudder shook her entire body. She took a drag on her cigarette before asking, "Why the blindfold and the clamp to hold my mouth open?"

"I will answer that question in a moment; but first, while it is fresh in your mind, I want you think about what just happened. Don't answer me, but be aware that you just shuddered." Looking directly into her eyes, he said, "Was that shudder from a climax or from a chill?"

Now to answer your question, "There were several reasons, one because I wanted to make sure you understood that I have complete control over what happens to you. Secondly, I have a large cock and I wanted to make sure that you could deep throat me without a problem. Also, I wanted to demonstrate to you that you are truly a slut in that you will take any sex from anybody at any time. It doesn't even have to be a person. You came hard with dog cock in your ass this morning and even harder with a horse cock in your throat last night. Again, these are things you need to think about during your contemplation."

Michelle paused before continuing, "First of all, Master, thank you for allowing me to ask my questions. I think your responses and questions of me will help tremendously in my considerations tonight. My last question is more curiosity than anything, how big are you Sir"

Frank simply nodded to her acknowledgement and said, "I am just over eleven inches long and a little over three inches in diameter. Each time I cum, I produce just over a half cup of semen. And yes, you can deep throat me without a problem and I will expect that every time you suck me."

This time it was Michelle that simply nodded an acknowledgement. As she stepped out of the hot tub, she looked at her image in the full length mirror in front of her. She still had the weights attached to her nipples and her pussy rings. As she looked at herself, both her nipples and her labia looked like they had stretched; Michelle felt a tingle deep inside her sex and she knew that in a few moments, her sexual cream would begin oozing from her slit. She also realized that she was proud of how her body looked, and was happy that it was beginning to respond to its conditioning. Again, another pulse deep inside and an additional flood of cream began finding its way to her opening.

Michelle wiped her body dry; knowing that she would have no further conversation with Frank this evening, she lit another cigarette, slipped on her red stilettos, and walked toward King's room. As she started to leave the room, Frank spoke again, "Michelle, I want you to sleep in the pillory tonight. No one and none of the animals will bother you. I want you to be able concentrate on your meditation. I have something that will help you."

Once Michelle was locked in the pillory, Frank again, put in ear plugs and put on the blindfold. He then went behind and put two dildos in her. The one in her pussy was a replica of his own cock and the one in her ass matched that of Buck. She moaned as each was inserted; but Frank was sure neither was a moan was in protest. The earplugs he had inserted also acted as speakers and once everything was installed, he spoke to her. "Michelle, I am going to place a remote control in your hand in a moment. The buttons control the two dildos that I put in you a moment ago. If, during your meditation, you need stimulation, all you have to do is push the buttons. You control what they do in your holes; I will come release you tomorrow." As a final thought he added, "Your drink tube is just to the left of your mouth. By the way, this time, I am the sole contributor to your drink container tonight. Sleep well and enjoy yourself."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.