Pound of Flesh
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Fond Fantasies

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Momma tried to cheat sugar daddy; sugar daddy sent momma to prison and makes daughter his sexual toy with a topping of humiliation and embarrassment. Pain but no harm; wide variety of sexual activity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

Frank sat and watched Michelle for a moment. "Michelle, how old are you?"

"Nineteen," she replied.

"The issues of your mother aside, have you been happy with your life?" he asked.

Michelle let out a heavy sigh; she put her fork down and looked Frank directly in the eyes. "Until you picked me up at that motel, I hadn't been happy since I was a small child. Now, despite what you are putting me through, I feel like somebody cares for me as a person for the first time since I was five or six."

Frank stared at her, trying to assess what she had just told him. "You realize that you have virtually no freedom of choice. You are, in essence, my property. I can do what I want to you and under the contract you signed, you have to comply." Frank paused a moment studying Michelle. She began to fidget a bit on her chair. Each move made her breasts sway ever so slightly. He could tell that the blouse was still caressing her nipples. She opened her purse and took out a cigarette, lit it, blowing the smoke skyward.

Frank decided to test the theory that was developing in his mind. He knew he needed to choose his words carefully; a lot of how the next few years of his relationship with Michelle depended on what he said next. "Michelle, I have some additional rules for you effective immediately. When we get up in the morning, we are going to review your wardrobe and then go shopping. Your wardrobe will become sheerer and shorter. Your attire will be meant to emphasize and display your figure. It will be up to you to make the clothes sensual, not slutty. Quite frankly, I don't care if everyone thinks you're a slut."

"I have been very lax with you about calling me Sir or Master; that will no longer be the case. From now on, you must respond every time in the proper manner and it must be without hesitation."

"Anytime you are in public, I want you to be holding a lit cigarette; even when you are sucking or fucking. Whenever you are seated, you are to sit erect at all times; you are to have your knees at least fifteen inches apart. You will always wear a collar or choker necklace; if anyone asks you about your attire or collar, you are to tell them you are wearing what your master requires. If the issue comes up, you are to tell them that you are into B&D by choice. You chose to have a master. If anyone asks you for sex, you are to contact and I will decide if you may and what it is that you are permitted to do."

"Also, I will decide when you may have a climax; if you have one without my permission, you will be severely punished. You must earn a climax; you are there to please whomever or whatever is fucking you. They are to always cum before you do"

"I intend to get you pregnant soon; until then, no one except me or one of your four legged friends is to cum in your pussy. I am going to start your on medication to begin lactating immediately. Even though I am stretching your nipples, I want them constantly aroused. Also, when we are not in public, you will wear weights instead of the bells on your pussy lips. I want them longer and to hang down. Eventually, your bells, maybe even your pussy lips, will show from under your skirts."

Michelle was having a severe problem; she sat there gripping the edges of the table with both hands. Michelle had a very vivid imagination and the visual images of what Frank was saying were going to be done to her was like an I-MAX cinema in her mind's eye. She knew she should be appalled at everything he had said; but the truth was, she was so turned on, and she was trying to refrain from a screaming climax there in the restaurant!

Frank noticed Michelle's eyes were closed and that she was gripping the edges of the table as if to hold herself up. Looking closer, he saw that her nostrils were flared and she was breathing heavily. Her entire body had a fine sheen as if a mist had been sprayed on her. Her nipples were tenting the blouse as if they had been soaked in frigid water. Frank realized she was close to a climax; and he called her on it saying, "Michelle, if you climax without my permission, I shall be forced to discipline you both here, and when we get home. Rest assured, you will not like either instance. And there will be no dildo in your ass to protect you from King or Buck while you are in the pillory."

At first, Michelle had a hard time focusing on what Frank was saying. She was teetering on the edge of an enormous climax and she had to make an extreme effort to focus on his words rather than the pending spasms in her pussy! There was a long silence as she fought desperately to get her mind and body under control. Had there had been the slightest caress or other sensual input, she would have gone over the edge! Finally, she was reluctantly able to pull herself back from the brink and refrain from the finish her body so badly craved. When she opened her eyes, Frank was staring at her. "Cigarette?" he asked.

Her hands were trembling and Frank had to open the case and hand one to her. He then lit it for her and she took a heavy drag upon it.

Frank looked into her eyes and said, "Tell me exactly what was going through your mind just now and why."

Michelle's entire body flushed red; she frantically tried to think of a plausible lie to keep from telling the truth. As the seed of an idea formed in her mind, she looked into Frank's eyes and knew that she would not be able to say anything other than the truth. "Master," she started just above a whisper, "I would beg you not to make me answer that request in public."

Frank smiled slightly and said, "Before I consider your request, you must tell me why you asked to answer in private."

"I am afraid I will make a spectacle of myself and embarrass both of us here in the restaurant," she replied softly.

"What form would the embarrassment take?" he asked.

"Master, I would be unable to refrain from making a significant scene as the result of an orgasm unlike any I have ever experienced," she responded.

"I see," Frank said after a long pause. "Are you on the verge now?" he asked.

Michelle could no longer look Frank in the eyes; she was staring at the table as she replied, "Yes, Master, I am very close."

"You realize of course that there will be a price to pay if I grant your request," he warned.

"Yes Master, I assumed there would be," she added.

Frank reached into his coat pocket then laid his hand on the table palm down. Michelle looked but she could see nothing as his hand remained closed. When she looked into his eyes, he opened his fist but still coving the former contents of his fist. However, there was a faint noise of metal against metal. Her eyes widen as she suspicioned the contents and her pussy began the pre-orgasm contractions again. When he removed his hand, she could see that it was a leash. And she could hold back no longer. Her pussy, NO! Now it was a cunt! No pussy could produce the amount of white cream gushing from between her labia to soak her crotch! It all flowed down across her rosebud, tickling the nerve endings as it coursed its way onto the skirt below. The tickling only served to act as an impetus to recharge the cum reservoir from which the flow had originated. She was sure that anyone within ten feet could smell her arousal!

"I will grant your request but you must get up and walk to the hostess station and ask directions to the ladies room. Go in the ladies room and attach this leash to your collar. Let the leash hang between your tits and return to this table. On the way back, go past the hostess desk and thank them for directions." Frank continues, "If anyone asks about the wet spot on the back of your skirt, tell them that your Master has sexually excited you and the spot is simply evidence of your body preparing to serve your Master."

As Michelle visualized what she was to do, another flood pulsed from her slit, on its path to her rosebud and beyond. Michelle shuddered as she pictured what the reaction would be by anyone who saw the back side of her skirt. There would be no doubt that she had either pissed herself or that she had failed to clean up from a good fucking. Her smell would tell them it was most probably the latter.

Michelle lit a cigarette; picking up the leash as she rose to her feet. If there were any dinner patrons who had not seen Michelle's cone stretched nipples, her walk to the hostess stand eliminated all but the blind. Between the front view of her tits and the rear view of her wet skirt from outside of one thigh to the outside of the other and mid cheek down, caused the entire restaurant to pause. There was not even the sound of silverware being used anywhere. When she disappeared after receiving directions, the sound level returned filled with snickers and whispers. Her return a few minutes later produced the same reaction. Frank could tell that Michelle was wobbly on her high heels as she neared the table. He stood as she got to the table; her nostrils flaring with every breath. Frank said, "Don't sit down, we are leaving. Hand me the leash handle and walk directly behind me and make eye contact with anyone who looks at you."

Again, a quiet hush fell over the restaurant to accompany their departure. As they neared the exit, Michelle heard whispered reference to her using terms such as "trollop" and "slut." She had a very difficult time focusing on following Frank to the door. Knowing that everyone was aware of her wanton state did nothing to help in her exit. She felt another gush of cunt cream pass between her labia. This time, there was no skirt to catch the flow only the insides of her thighs and some which dropped directly to the floor between her legs. When Frank stopped to talk to the maître d, Michelle stayed two steps behind. But as she stood there she was afraid to look down. However, someone standing near her did and then she heard a gasp followed by, "Look! There's a puddle on the floor between her feet!"

Immediately, everyone around looked down at the white puddle as more cunt cream dripped from her slit.

If Frank heard the comments, he did not react. He finished his conversation with the maître d and then proceeded to the elevators. As they moved away, Michelle heard a male voice say, "Get a bus boy to wipe up the floor. We can't have people falling in cum."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.