Pound of Flesh - Cover

Pound of Flesh

Copyright© 2011 by Fond Fantasies

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Momma tried to cheat sugar daddy; sugar daddy sent momma to prison and makes daughter his sexual toy with a topping of humiliation and embarrassment. Pain but no harm; wide variety of sexual activity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

"Because of your antics earlier and your refusal to co-operate, we will be leaving the house in the morning for some errands. I would suggest that you try to get some sleep and rest tonight, as tomorrow will be a busy day. When you are done with your shower and all, you will go through that door into King's cage. When you enter the cage, King will show you where and how you will sleep. Dinner will be on the table in there as well. I would suggest you go to bed as soon as you are showered and relaxed." As a final thought Frank added, "You should think about your attitude; you will be under my control for at least as long as your mother is in prison."

Michelle went into the bathroom and started the shower. While waiting on the water to warm, she walked to the full length mirror and looked at her body. Her nipples were still discolored from the clamps used earlier. They appeared longer as well; obviously, from the weights that had hung from the clamps. As she looked at her breasts, she rubbed gently across the nipples and she had to admit she liked the way the longer nipples made her tits look bigger. She had dried cum all over her body; there were dried streaks down both legs, all over her tits, all over her face, even in her hair. As she looked at her sluttish appearance, she felt a tingle high in her pussy and knew without touching her labia, that they were soaked. As Michelle rubbed across her hardened nipples, her mind replayed what had happened after her tantrum in the house. Frank had called King in and the dog had dominated her unlike anybody had ever even tried; Michelle had been surprised at how sexually excited she had gotten by the very fact that she had no control over how she was used. Michelle was very, very confused. Before she could give it further thought, the bathroom door opened and frank walked in with a tall glass and handed it to her.

"Here," he said, "drink this and then get in the shower. The drink will refresh you and replenish your body fluids. While in the shower, douche well, and then come into the other room; we need to talk."

Michelle took the drink from him and carefully tasted it. It was a fruit blend and it tasted wonderful! "Thank you," she said with a smile. "I will get in the shower now and be out in a few minutes."

Frank simply nodded and left the room. In about 20 minutes, Micelle came into the bedroom; Frank was reading some papers from a folder in his lap. She was brushing out her hair and had the towel wrapped around her waist; her tits swayed with every stroke and Frank knew she was doing it to tease Frank. He had glanced There was a second chair directly in front of Frank. It had a straight back and arms. It looked like an old dining room chair with little thought given to comfort only to utilitarian use. Finally, Frank closed the folder and put it on the side table next to his chair. "Michelle, sit down please," Frank said nodding to the empty seat. Michelle obeyed suddenly feeling light headed. "Did you finish your drink?" he asked.

"Yes, it was very good." She replied.

Frank looked at Michelle closely; her eyes seemed to be glassy and her pupils enlarged. Frank decided the drug laced drink had done its work. "Michelle, I am going to asked you a series of questions and you are to answer me truthfully for each one. Do you understand me?"

"Yes," came her single word reply.

During the next hour, Frank learned all that he wanted to know from the girl now under the influence of a very potent truth drug that had been in the fruit drink. He knew all of Michelle's history – it was much briefer than what he would have supposed. It turned out that she had promised far more sexual favors than what she had delivered. Until her interlude with King, she had only been fucked a half dozen times, had given two blow jobs and her ass was still virgin. She had a fear of needles and so she had no tattoos, and her ears pierced once. She didn't like her mother as a person, but had lived well by playing up to her. When asked about her experience with King, she was somewhat vague with her answers to begin with. When pressed she admitted that she had liked the bigger cock (King's was the biggest she had ever experienced) but, what she liked most was the fact she was being dominated and had no control. This gave Frank reason to pause, trying to determined how best to use her true feelings against her.

He also found out that Michelle had always found him attractive and had her mother not been a factor, Michelle would have tried to make something work between them. Michelle wanted children three or four, and she had always though that Frank would make a wonderful father. Finally Michelle revealed that while she loved having sex, she had never had a real orgasm with anyone else. The closest had been earlier that day when King was buried deep in her pussy. She had been able to short circuit the pending climax by thinking of sex her mother had force her to have with a seventy-five year old "client." Her mother had always made her dress more revealing than what she would have preferred and she didn't like sexual displays in public. When Frank had made her undress in the middle of the motel parking lot, she had been very embarrassed and yet very turned on at the same time. Frank could tell the drug was beginning to wear off and so he decided that he would end the session before she became aware of what she had disclosed to him.

Frank led Michelle over to the pillory and put her back in the same position as before. He added additional weights to both her nipples and her inner labia. Once in the stocks Frank entered her from behind and crammed his very large cock into her cunt. He deposited a very large load in her pussy and even managed to string some on her back and ass. Once completed, he walked around to the front and presented his cock for her to suck clean. When she finished he put a flexible tube in a clip near her mouth, the other end he stuck deep in her pussy. He told her that if she got thirsty, all she had to do was suck on the tube and she would receive liquid refreshment. He also told her that any that was still left in her in the morning would be part of her breakfast.

Frank then proceeded to slip a slender dildo into her ass. Michelle moaned as the uncomfortable rod went six inches beyond her pucker. It had a four inch flange at the bottom of it. He also put lubricant on her pussy lips. "Even though you have done nothing to earn consideration, I put the dildo in your ass to keep King out. I also lubricated you cunt lips in case he wants to fuck you before I come for you in the morning," Frank explained. "If you would prefer, I can take the dildo out and maybe King won't visit you tonight or maybe he would hit the pussy hole instead."

Michelle took only seconds to decide, "That's OK, leave it in. Thank you for being considerate."

Without saying another word, Frank disappeared from the room leaving Michelle to consider what would happen during the course of the night.

Frank waited until after he had eaten breakfast to return to King's room. When he walked into the room, King had apparently used Michelle recently as he was now positioned on the pillory in front of Michelle's mouth and she was finishing cleaning his cock. Frank waited until King was satisfied and walked over and removed the weights and clamps from her nipples and pussy lips. He then proceeded to release her from the pillory; Michelle moaned and sighed as she stood upright for the first time in eight hours. "While you shower, I will fix your breakfast. As we are going to run some errands, I will lay out your clothes as well. Use the whirlpool for fifteen minutes and then then shower. Did King fuck you while you were in the pillory?" Frank asked.

Michelle reddened and nodded in affirmation, "Yes, he did; at least three times," she said softly.

"Did you use the tube and suck his cum out?" Frank asked. Again, Michelle blushed, this time, all the way to her nipples.

"Well, douche thoroughly and be quick about it as we have an appointment in an hour in ten minutes" Frank said as started to leave. He turned as he reached the door and said, "When you are ready, put a leash on your collar and put the other end in King's mouth. Tell him 'kitchen'; he knows what to do and he will bring you to me."

While Michelle used the sauna and the shower, Frank prepared oatmeal, fresh fruit and a glass of what looked like milk. Michelle came in wearing a flared, light blue mini skirt and a yellow tank top that had thin straps to hold it in place. The bottom of the top left the bottom inch of Michelle's breasts exposed. While the top was not transparent, you could see exactly where her areolae were and the inch long nipples tented the material enticingly. She was wearing no jewelry as Frank had not left any for her. She had on yellow heels that matched the color of her top. She had pulled her into a pony tail and she looked amazingly fresh considering how she had spent the night.

She smiled slightly as she paused next to where Frank was seated. She did a spiral, letting Frank see her from all angles. Frank nodded and she sat down where Frank had put the filled plates. Michelle poured sum milk on her cereal on stirred it in. She took a big spoonful in her mouth and when the flavors registered on her taste buds, she paused. Frank was watching her and when she looked at him questioningly, he smiled and said, "That came from a friend of yours that you haven't met yet. She finished the bite and then picked up the glass of "milk" and had taken a swallow or two when she realized that the glass didn't contain cow's milk either.

"Sir, may I ask a question?" Michelle inquired.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, you may speak freely until I tell you otherwise." Frank replied.

"What is on the oatmeal?" she asked.

"That was King's contribution to your breakfast. I thought perhaps you would recognize it by now," Frank said with a slight smile.

Michelle nodded saying, "It had a familiar taste to but I had never had it with oatmeal before. What about this?" said Michelle holding the glass up for reference.

"That came from Buck. He is a stallion that we have for stud down in the stables." Frank responded and then asked. "What do you think of the flavor?"

Michelle put the glass to her nose and sniffed. She then took a second sip from the glass. "Well, you had told me to expect this. I had forgotten and was surprised. I can't say that I love the flavor, but it is not as bad as I thought it would be. I think it's more the concept of what it is rather than the fact that I am actually drinking dog or horse cum."

"If you are not getting your liquid from me, it will be from one of those two as long as we are at home. In public, we will see." Frank responded. "I expect you to eat and drink all that I provide you. If you don't, there are less nutritious options that come from the same sources." Either way, the contract you signed requires you to eat what I provide you."

Michelle paled understanding the implications of what Frank had just said. She picked up her spoon and proceeded to finish her oatmeal and cum porridge and the glass of horse cum. She finished her breakfast by eating the mixed fruit that was on the table.

"Are you ready to go?" Frank asked.

"I need to get my purse and then I will be ready," she replied.

As they stood Frank took the leash handle and put it in King's mouth. Looking at Michelle, he said, "Tell him to take to the bedroom. Once you your purse, tell him to take you to the front door."

Michelle nodded and turned to King saying, "King, take me to the bedroom."

King led Michelle away and Frank cleaned up the kitchen and proceeded to the front door. King and Michelle were waiting for him when he arrived. "King, go to the car," Frank said as he opened the door. When they got to the SUV, King led her to the passenger door and stood. Frank opened the door for Michelle, let her get in, and then put the leash handle in her lap. He opened the rear door on the SUV and King jumped into the back. Frank drove into town and stopped in a small shopping plaza in front of a shop called "Fantasy Creations." Frank got out and walked around the front of the SUV. He opened the door, took the leash handle and said, "This is our first stop."

Michelle was not sure of what to make of what was happening; but since the decisions were not hers to make, she simply followed where the leash led. Once inside, Frank pointed to seats away from the reception desk. Frank handed the leash to Michelle and said, "Sit over there, and be quiet."

Michelle nodded and walked over to the most isolated chair and sat down. Frank walked up to the desk and spoke to the young lady behind the counter. The lady smiled at Frank and handed him a large three ring binder. He looked through the pages for a few minutes and then began a conversation that Michelle could not hear. Occasionally, the lady would look at Michelle and then smile at Frank. Finally, she handed Frank a clipboard with some forms attached. Frank signed on several pages and handed the clipboard back to the lady. The lady then made a phone call, talked for a couple of minutes, and then spoke again to Frank. He nodded and the woman got up and came around the counter. She and Frank were smiling and chatting as they approached Michelle. Once they got to her, Michelle stood holding the leash handle in her hands.

Frank said, "Sarah, this is Michelle, she is to do whatever you ask of her and allow you to do what I have instructed you to do." Turning to Michelle he added, "Give her the leash handle and consider whatever she tells you to do as if I were speaking. Do you have any questions?"

Michelle was looking at Frank's crotch as she had previously been instructed. "No Sir, I understand."

"When they are done, you are to come to this chair and sit until such time as I come back for you. Any questions?" he asked again as he pointed to the first chair nearest the door that anyone coming in or out would definitely see her.

"No Sir, no questions." Michelle said quietly.

"If I return and you have not co-operated, King, Buck and I will all three be using you tonight three times apiece. Do you understand what I mean?"

This time, Michelle looked into Frank's eyes. Michelle swallowed hard and her face lost all color; there was no misunderstanding the implied threat. "I will do as they request Sir," she said, barely above a whisper.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.