Pound of Flesh - Cover

Pound of Flesh

Copyright© 2011 by Fond Fantasies

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Momma tried to cheat sugar daddy; sugar daddy sent momma to prison and makes daughter his sexual toy with a topping of humiliation and embarrassment. Pain but no harm; wide variety of sexual activity.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Fiction   Mother   Daughter   BDSM   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Slow  

Frank stood watching the police cars disappear as they turned the corner. He turned to see Michelle standing just outside the motel office digging in her purse. Her blouse was standing wide open, her breast on display to anyone who cared to look. Finally, Michelle found what she had been looking for, a lighter which she used to light the cigarette that she had been holding. Frank had never really studied Michelle previously and took this opportunity to do so. Physically, Michelle was very attractive; she was 5'8'', 130lbs and Frank guessed 38D-24-36. Michelle had on chino mini skirt that showed a well-rounded and attractive ass on nicely shaped legs. Michelle had auburn rich hair. It had both blonde and red highlights that literally sparkled in the sunshine. Currently it was pulled into a ponytail that went half-way down her back. She had on 4" heels the same color as the skirt and the blouse standing wide open was a coral color that accented the color of her hair nicely. Her lipstick matched the blouse and the eye make-up was a blend of browns and corals that made her look as if she was ready for a magazine cover photo shoot. If Michelle only had a personality to match her physical beauty, she would have been set. But, thanks to her attitude, her mouth, and her mother, her overall appeal was reduced to zero. Michelle finally noticed Frank looking at her; it was if her realization of him watching her brought reality back to her. She sighed visually, stepped on her cigarette, and started toward him.

"I have a question for you," Frank began. "You had some valuable clothing and jewelry, why were you staying in this dump when you could have sold some of those things and lived better," he added.

"The jewelry was in a box Momma had given me to hold onto for her while she was away. I didn't know what was in it. The clothes I thought I would need to attract someone to take care of me," she replied. "I was planning on selling some today, but then everything started happening so fast, I didn't have a chance to do anything," she added.

Frank stared at her making it obvious that he was staring at her tits and checking out the rest of her body. He wanted to see what her reaction would be. "I noticed you were smoking a moment ago, are you a heavy smoker?" he asked.

"Momma smoked a lot and I picked up the habit from her. Most of the time I smoke when I am bored or nervous," she answered.

"Well, that is just one of the things that is going to change in your life effective immediately," Frank stated. "Let's get you to the house and then we will talk." Frank had driven to the motel in a BMW SUV and loading the suitcases in the back posed no problem. Frank opened the door for Michelle and she started to get in. "Wait a moment," Frank said. "Take off all of your clothes except for you shoes."

Michelle started to protest, but when she saw the look Frank gave her, she started removing her skirt. She dropped the skirt and Frank noticed she had on both pantyhose and panties. "From now on, you will never wear pantyhose at any time and only wear panties of my choosing when I tell you to do so," he stated. "Likewise, you will only wear a bra if I approve ahead of time. Otherwise, all you will wear are thigh highs."

"Can I get in the car first?" Michelle asked.

"Absolutely not!" Frank answered. "You might as well get used to how you are going to be living for the foreseeable future. You still don't understand that you signed a contract that, in essence, says that I own you. Now for speaking without permission, I want you to stand over there in the middle of the parking lot and remove all of your clothes. Then get in the front passenger seat and roll down your window."

Michelle started to say something, but Frank spoke first, "If you say another word before you are naked, I will take over to that bench, turn you over my knee and paddle your ass."

Michelle tried to glare at Frank but he looked at her as if he were looking at a blank wall. As the seconds ticked by, Frank's demeanor began to change; Michelle tried to hold out, but sensed that if he had to take a single step in her direction, her ass would be hot, red, and sore before she got in the car. Waiting no longer, she began to quickly remove her clothing, forestalling the need for any additional action on his part. Frank showed no emotion as Michelle stood wearing only her shoes. Frank got in the car and started the engine while Michelle was still scrambling to pick up her clothes. She got in the car still holding her garments in her lap.

"Put those clothes in the back seat, and put on your seat belt," he said. The drive was a quiet twenty minutes most of the time on rural two-lane highways. When they got to the house, Frank led the way into a large parlor area. "We might as well start going over some of the rules you will be living by until further notice. One, you do not speak unless you are asked a question. If you want to ask a question, you must stand in front of me, your eyes looking at my crotch, and wait until I tell you to speak. Two, you are not to wear clothes of any kind, without my prior approval. Three, you will wear tennis shoes for your daily workouts; otherwise you are to be in high heels at all times. All times means whenever you are awake. Count how many pair of shoes with heels 4" or higher you have. Get them all out and lined up and let me look at them. Any shoes with heels under 4" and all flats are to be given to Goodwill. Keep one pair of UGH boots and that is all of the footwear you will need. Questions so far?"

Michelle was stunned; she was used to deciding how she would dress and what she would wear. Momma sometimes would offer advice, but she had dress herself since she had turned twelve. Now she was being told that not only would she not decide, for the most part, she would be wearing nothing at all. Without thinking, Michelle exploded. "Look you bastard, no body owns me! I will decide what I wear and when I wear it!"

Frank looked at her for a moment. Then he stood and walked over to the French doors that opened onto the patio. He opened the door and yelled, "KING!"

Michelle heard barking off in the distance and it seemed like it was getter louder. Frank stepped to the side and a huge chocolate Newfoundland bolted through the door. Once inside, the huge dog stopped and looked at Frank, obviously awaiting his command. Frank pointed at Michelle and said "Fetch!"

Michelle started to turn and run, but didn't make it five feet before she was knocked down and a menacing growl was next to her ear. She felt jaws firmly clamp onto her ankle and start pulling to Frank. Her screaming only served to irritate her canine guard. King pulled on Michelle's leg. "Alright, alright! I get the message, let go and I'll walk!" she said in a huff. Frank made a motion with his hand and King got behind Michelle and jumped on her shoving her to the floor. Michelle, again tried to rise; she also made a move like was going to kick at the dog. "Damn it dog! Get away from me!"

With leg coiled to kick, Frank yelled, "Michelle!" Michelle hesitated before she kicked and looked at Frank.

"If you kick that dog, I will turn him loose on you, so help me God! He is doing what I told him to do. You kicking the dog would be the same as you kicking me."

"Well, get him off me! I won't try to run away again," she said.

Frank walked over to where Micelle was laying on the floor. "Get on your hands and knees. With your little tirade, you have lost the privilege of walking upright. You also have pissed off the one that will be your male companion for a few days. I think you better try to get on his good side don't you think?" Frank said with a cold smile.

"What do you mean?" Michelle asked.

"I think you need to convince him that you are sorry you weren't friendly to him," Frank replied.

"What you expect me to pet him?" Michelle asked scornfully.

"No," Frank said and paused. "I want you to suck his cock and then fuck him."

Micelle started screaming and started to get to her feet at the same time. "Are you nuts? There is no fucking way I am going to touch that dog's or any dog's cock! I am so out of here!"

Frank made a move with his hand and King again had Michelle face down on the floor; only this time, his face was by her left ear and could hear a soft growl as if to warn her not to try to get up again. "You are severely trying my patience," Frank said with a sigh. "King, pillory."

King grabbed Michelle by the back of her neck and half drug; half guided her squat crawl to a wooden form against the wall. Michelle grunted and moaned the entire time until King unceremoniously dropped her in front of the wooden device. Frank was there and helped her up. She ended up standing, facing the form. "Put your knees against that board. Now bend over and put your hands out in front of you on the ledge."

Michelle did as she was told as King was standing next to her watching every move. Frank put a strap behind her knees holding her legs against the form. The belt also served to keep her legs in a set of brackets that kept her knees thirty inches apart. Then he pushed Michelle in the middle of the back forcing her to bend over. He then put his hand on her head holding her neck down against a piece of lumber with half notches for her wrists and neck. He then swung down the top form pinning her hands and head in place. Michelle came out of her stupor and screamed, "What are you doing to me? Let me up!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.