Social Golf
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Westside24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - There are many benefits that arise in playing the game of golf, some of which are unexpected.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

After finishing his second cup of coffee this morning, Vic Jensen put the morning paper down. It had taken him longer than usual to finish reading the paper because his thoughts kept drifting back to the encounter he had with Jill two days ago. He still remembered hearing her saying the words that she wanted to get laid. It was somewhat of a shock to hear her say those exact words and it was a moment that you don't easily forget.

Further shocking him was his discovery that she wasn't wearing panties. She certainly gave the outward appearance of being a classy lady and she was all that, but there was also a hidden sexual side to her that was very interesting and exciting to say the least. What followed after she said those words and his discovery of her lack of panties gave him some very pleasant memories. He was looking forward to taking Jill out to dinner this Thursday. Unless there was some change in her attitude, the after dinner activities promised to be very rewarding.

Vic came out of his daydreaming when he heard his phone ringing. He answered it and heard, "Hi Vic, its Marsha."

"Are you still in Denver?"

"Yes, I still am."

Marsha was the woman Vic had been taking out to dinner periodically. She had gone out to Denver when her daughter, Stacy, had phoned and told her that Stacy's husband had been killed in a multi-car accident. Stacy had two young children and Marsha had gone out there to help her daughter during this sad time.

"I have talked it over with my daughter and we have decided that it would be best if I moved out here permanently. Stacy could go back to work and I would watch the grandchildren. I have been a little bored since I retired from teaching and watching the kids grow up is something I want to do and be involved in. I thought I would let you know what I have decided. I hope you understand."

"Yes, I do, family is important and you need to take care of yours. If doing that makes you happy then you should do it. Is there anything I can do to help?"

"No, I will be back there to make arrangements to put my condo up for sale and ship some items out here, but that shouldn't take too long. Once that is done I will be on my way."

"Well again, if you need some help please let me know."

After putting the phone down, Vic thought about Marsha. She was good people and a nice lady. He had known her for about ten years. Their relationship had progressed to where they were sleeping together, but he wasn't in love with her nor did he think she was in love with him. Nothing had ever been said by either of them which would change his opinion on that. He wished her well and made a mental note to contact her if he was ever out in the Denver area.

With Marsha moving out of his life, and Jill maybe moving into it, Vic thought he was fortunate. There were a number of nice women in this world, and they were two of them. He was looking forward to this Thursday.

As he pressed the doorbell button at Jill's home, he was hoping that this evening's activities would be as good as he was anticipating. In preparation for the evening, besides wearing a sport coat, slacks, and open-collared button down shirt, he had taken a pill. He wanted to be ready as the commercial said, "When the moment is right."

Jill opened the door and presented a picture that indicated this could be a great night. She was dressed in a light blue silk blouse and a two inch above the knee black pencil skirt that had a twelve inch slit on its side. She was wearing three-inch high heeled shoes which highlighted some nicely proportioned calves and ankles. The makeup she had on coupled with the clothes she was wearing, showed her to be a very attractive lady. There was a pleasant and promising smile on her face as she greeted Vic which made him look forward to being with her this evening.

Jill said she was ready to go and just want to take a sweater with her just in case the air conditioning at the restaurant was set too cold.

The drive to the restaurant was quick. The perfume Jill had put on along with the skirt sliding up to her mid-thighs with its slit made for a pleasant drive. The restaurant was called 'Brandon's.' It was an upscale restaurant that had an intimate atmosphere and catered to an older clientele.

They took their time as they enjoyed being together. They ordered a drink first, and when it came they asked for more time to look over the menu. When they placed their order they told Nina, their waitress, they were in no hurry. They lingered over a second cup of coffee and an after dinner drink before they were ready to leave.

During dinner, they talked about many things, from politics, to investing, to current events. Jill had strong opinions on some subjects, but she did have an open mind when they discussed a particular topic. She was not a fan of what she called the shenanigans that were going on in Washington. She thought that a number of the politicians were on a power trip and were more concerned with their re-election than they were in representing the people who voted for them. A number of the politicians had inflated egos about themselves and their abilities. Jill said she was an advocate of term limits.

One of the subjects touched upon was golf. Jill said that after she golfed in the Tuesday Ladies' Golf League some of the ladies lunched together. Jill did mention to these ladies that Vic had reviewed her investments and that she mentioned that she felt much better after he had done it. She told them that Vic's opinion had removed a concern that she had and she was glad she had asked him to do the review. Jill told Vic that there were some ladies there that also said they had similar concerns. Jill hoped that Vic didn't mind that she mentioned his doing this review.

Jill said, "Cindy who was there for some unexplained reason, seemed particularly interested in you doing this as she asked me a few questions."

Vic tried to look like he was searching his memory when he said, "The Cindy you mention, is that the Cindy who was wearing that short white skort at the golf tournament and who always wears high heels? Is that the Cindy with the big ba-boom booms? I had forgotten all about her."

With a giggle she said, "I can see you have. I'll bet that if she could find high heeled golf shoes she would wear them. Seriously though, she really is a sweetie who has had a bad run of luck with men and her two divorces. My only knock against her is that she dresses like she is seventeen years old and not like the forty one year old lady that she is. Does it bother you that I mentioned you reviewed my investments?"

"No, they were your investments that I looked at and if you wanted to share that information with your lady friends that is up to you."

Dining with Jill was a very pleasant way to spend an evening Vic thought, as they drove back to Jill's home.

He parked the car in her driveway. Vic opened the car door to help Jill exit the vehicle. He was treated to the sight of her skirt sliding up to her upper thighs as she exited. He couldn't quite tell if she was or wasn't wearing panties but he hoped that he would know the answer to that question in a little while.

Jill saw where Vic was looking and said with some mischief in her voice said, "You are coming in aren't you?"

His response of "Wild horses couldn't stop me" brought a smile to her face."

For the most part that was the extent of that evening's conversation unless you count the moans and tidbits of encouragement they exchanged. Once inside the door they were all over each other not as aggressive teenagers, but as adults who knew they had all the time they needed to give and receive enjoyment from each other.

They progressed from kissing, to divesting each other of their clothes, to exploring each other's body, which culminated in the love act. Vic came two times that evening and while he didn't know the exact number he knew that Jill had come many more times than him. Because they were more familiar with each other and yet at the same time still new to each other, it made for a very exciting and rewarding night. Jill was somewhat the aggressor this night while Vic concentrated his efforts on touching or nibbling on her more sensitive areas. They were both well satisfied and exhausted as they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Vic was first to awake in the morning. Jill was sleeping and had her back to him. The bed sheet was at her waist. Vic studied her back and thought it was sexy. His shifting on the bed must have awakened Jill.

He heard her whisper, "Are you awake?"

Vic moved up to spoon against her and slipped his arm over her to cup a breast. After kissing her on her shoulder he said, "Yes I am, thank you for the after dinner dessert."

"I should be thanking you. It has been a while since I felt this pleasant soreness. It's a good feeling to wake up to in the morning."

After a few light squeezes Vic removed his hand from her breast. He applied some saliva to his middle finger and moved his hand down her body to her most sensitive spot which he proceeded to caress. Jill didn't say anything, but she opened her thighs and she started undulating her hips in response to his caressing. In a short time her hip action froze and she shuddered as Vic continued his caressing. It wasn't that much longer when her hips froze again and she shuddered, but this time she asked him to stop as she was now overly sensitive there.

"What is that poking me in my butt?"

"I think you can figure that out all by yourself."

She turned around, got to her knees, and lowered her mouth to his very sensitive love tool. He was fascinated watching her head go up and down. He did reach under her to cup a breast and flick at a nipple. In a short time Jill accomplished what she intended and she didn't spill a drop. Once he was spent she cuddled up against him. No words were necessary and nothing was said as they each were lost in their own thoughts.

Jill offered to make him breakfast, but he passed on her offer. He said he was just a coffee man in the morning. She went to make the coffee and Vic went to take a shower. Apparently, there was not a doubt in Jill's mind that Vic would be spending the night. Besides there being a fresh towel on the bathroom sink counter, atop it was a comb, toothbrush, tooth paste, shaving cream, and a razor. When he saw this he wondered if he was that predictable.

After coffee, he told Jill he would call her to make plans as to when he would see her again. At her door he gave her one last kiss and a solid two-handed grope of her butt as he said his goodbye.

Later in the day Vic armed with his old, but workable notebook computer, went to his old high school and asked to see the principal, Claudia Barnes. He had purchased a new notebook computer because he wanted to have a seventeen inch screen. There was nothing wrong with his old notebook computer. He had downloaded a program to clean out the hard drive, reformatted the drive and also re-installed the operating system and some basic programs. He wanted to give this notebook to a student who was deserving of one and could use it.

Ms. Barnes, who was attractive in a mousy sort of way, seemed a little young to be a high school principal. She welcomed his donation and said she had in mind the student who would receive this gift. She thanked Vic for the annual monetary donation he makes to the school. She made a mistake when she asked Vic about his thoughts on the school and alumni relations.

"Since you asked I'll give you my two cents. At the various dinners or other events, it seems to me that the school is always only acknowledging former athletes who have done well either in college or in professional sports. When I look at the annual report that you produce which lists the donors and donations made to the school I fail see these same athletes' names listed. Who I see listed are former students who have done quite well in the business world and realize they have an obligation to give something back. I think you need to better acknowledge these alumni and de-emphasize what you do for these former athletes who really don't give anything back to the school."

Ms. Barnes was a little taken back by Vic's comments, but thanked him for them and said she would consider doing what he had said.

He left the school feeling better that he had gotten something off his chest that had festered for a while.

Vic was back into his regular routine when his phone rang Monday evening. He answered it and heard, "Hi Vic, this is Cindy Adams. I hope I am not disturbing you."

"No Cindy nothing is going on. What can I do for you?"

"After golf Jill had mentioned that you reviewed her investments and I was wondering if you would do that for me."

"As I told Jill, I am a self-taught investor with no official designations. I can give you my opinion, but it is only that, an opinion. It is up to you to make the final decision on your investments. Lastly, your financials are a personal matter and you need to be sure that you want to share them with me. I will keep what I see confidential, but you need to be sure that want to share them with me."

"Yes, I have thought about it and I would like to have your opinion. When can we do this?"

He told her what information and computer usage he would need. She said she had what he required. Arrangements were made for Vic to come over to her condo at six on Wednesday.

On the drive to her condo Vic thought about Cindy. He knew her well enough to say hi, but had never had an in-depth conversation with her. She did seem like a nice person. There was no doubt she had a killer figure with nice legs that were continually advertised by the short skirts and high-heel shoes she wore. Her breasts were also a little larger than what you would expect because of her thin frame. The five foot, five inch height with dark brown hair down to her mid-back rounded out what was a very attractive package. He didn't think that lightning would strike twice, but he had learned his lesson with Jill and took a pill before he pressed Cindy's doorbell button. He was a believer in the Boy Scout motto of "Be Prepared."

Cindy opened her door with a nice smile and seemed happy that Vic was there. She was wearing a tank top that showed by the nipple protrusions that she wasn't wearing a bra. Tan short shorts and high-heel shoes rounded out her outfit. Jill was right on with her comments about how Cindy dressed.

After a little chit chat she led him to a desk in the second bedroom which she said had the folders containing the statements. There was a notebook computer on the desk that she activated and signed on to the net. She offered Vic a drink as she was going to make herself one, but he said maybe later.

"Cindy, before I get started I would like to know what your objectives are with your investments. Are you looking for income, growth, or what? Any plans to tap into these investments in the near future? I do need to know this to give you a good opinion."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.