Harem
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2011 by persiansunny

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - How a young man became master of a family

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

She was comparing me to her friends husbands who are better placed and one who are government officers. At this juncture only Prashanth's father gifted plot. She was quite for few years but later she was after building it. Though your jiju gave me five lakhs rupees it was not sufficient to build, so I started theft and the habit didn't stop even I had built house. I had seen taste of money I wanted it to grow for education purpose, later I wanted to gather enough for their marriages.

I have not wasted paisa from it I have invested in bank.

Again lie, I got up and hit his face. I know where you have kept money and invested. You have invested in shares and, I can say the name of banks for example, I quoted some bank names with approximate amount.

He was awestruck by my knowledge. He continued with all details. I was happy at last he has revealed most of it thought. But damage was done. I had raped his wife.

He requested me to save them, from being insulted in private or public. I took Sheela on my lap and lapping her boobs. Sheela said your problem is over why do you want to molest me, but didn't move even an inch from me. I kept on sucking her tit's and raised her petticoat before my hand reached her vagina she was moaning. I slipped her petticoat to ground she was stark naked. Now he raised and protested this is enough Shree for god's sake stop it. I can no more see, I will touch your feet and I am ready to return money.

Do you want me to save, I will see that no harm is done to you. Now keep quite or you will face it. By now Sheela was slipping from hand, I hold her hand and pulled. She came and fell on me like a leaf. Taking hold of her boobs I gave long smooch. When I broke the kiss I said till all the accounts are settled you are going to be my personal whore. I took her hand placed on my dick. Without speaking she started caressing. I pushed her head towards my groin, she kissed head of penis started kissing and licking within few minutes most of head had disappeared in her mouth. She was giving terrific head. By chance I looked at Suresh he was observing keenly, I looked at his pecker it was getting hard about 4" thumb size in thickness. Bastard I murmured he had witnessed his wife brutally raped because of his misdeeds and this fellow is getting excited by watching giving blow job to another fellow in very much presence of him.

I left Sheela and pulled that bugger and kicked ass bent him forward. Before he could understand what I am up to his ass was stuffed with my thick and hard cock. He shouted with pain that encouraged me for next push. It was hard for him as well me to enter un lubed virgin ass. I gave another massive push to burry my entire length. Sheela came to rescue him I ordered her go below him and get fucked by his childish cock. She hesitated for a moment I slapped her and asked her to learn to masters voice.

Rubbing her cheek she did what I had said. She went below him and raised her thighs up to meet his small pecker and inserted in her burning cunt. I matched rhythm of fucking in unison as I was already expert in this type of threesome. He did not last too long he discharged within a few minutes. I didn't break the speed even I came to know he had cum on his shuddering body and I warned Sheela not get out. He was now begging me to leave him as it's paining both sides. His shaft had become soft and sensitive after orgasm but still enough stiff to be inside her cunt. I was still fucking his dry ass hole. I broke the movement when he was literally crying and begging me to leave and show mercy on him. I pushed him aside saying, you pervert you were getting excited by watching your wife being fucked by another stud. It was the lesson for that, he was still sobbing touching his burning hole and slumped on chair.

I made her stand on all fours and without wasting much time I buried my rod into her oozing cunt. It was filled with mixture of her own and her hubby's cum. I went on ramming her this time it was not rape but I was fucking her with love I wanted to enjoy the blissful fuck. I was caressing her hanging boobs while holding her shoulder by another hand. Both of were enjoying the lovely fuck.

She was moaning and I was managing my strokes to her moans. I was biting her back and shoulder. Released her shoulder and placed it on hip another searched for clit. I was fucking her while manipulating her clit soon she shuddered with orgasm and I continued humping her as I had climaxed hardly a hour before. I took lot of time to discharge by then she had lost count of her own. By the time I filled her cunt she was exhausted and slumped on sofa, beside her I too fell. She kissed my face and closed her eyes.

When we had settled, Suresh spoke what we have to do to finalize accounts. I said you have to pay back everything what you have stolen.

What about my future he asked with crying face.

Me – if you will be faithful then we can think of way out.

He – assured that henceforth he will be loyal, he had done non-excusable mistake to loot their own people who had trusted them. It was all because of this ugly lady, if she had not instigated I would have never done this shit-eating thing. I will assure you if you provide me a chance I will prove myself.

Me – how did you believe that you won't be caught one day.

He – if you hadn't come into picture I was almost sure that I was never going to caught. By my silly mistake you came to know. The way you are handling things I was always doubting to be caught. I wanted to stop this but since I needed some urgent money I did it and you caught me. I know when you started suspecting me by the time I was in soup and I could do nothing to hide. The way your jiju handled business or even his father is something different than you. Though you are much junior to him and fresher in business, your approach is totally different, you observe thing keenly. I am sorry for what I have done. Somehow, you save me, he fell to my feet.

Me – it all depends on how you will behave in future. If I find that you have changed I will definitely help you. Sheela also touched my feet and begged to help them. I am ready to sacrifice anything to keep my family safe. If this comes in light we will never be able to show our face to anyone. I am ready to follow whatever you say, that's my promise she said.

I gave them fifteen days time to pay back everything, I know everything in detail. Don't think how I got all information as you said I have my own way of tackling the things. If you return me entire amount and if I am satisfied, I will give you second chance. If you try to cheat me in first test. You are just finished. You know that how I take use of electronics, you will be put in lot more trouble than you can imagine.

He – means, you have recorded what you did to my wife and me. They were shivering just by imagining it.

I assured them that I will take care of everything. So, let us leave now, if you had admitted everything, I need not had be so rude. I am sorry aunty, in fact I never ever wanted to that rude to you. This fellow only instigated by telling that I wanted to rape you. So, I just did what he was thinking. I had brought you just to influence him to accept the crime. But he made me commit mistake. I am really sorry Sheela aunty. Whatever happened is happened, we have to think how to live in future. We left for home.

Within fifteen, twenty days he came with all cash he had made. He wanted to give me in loneliness. But I had a plan for it.

One night I asked the couple to come home with cash. They were worried that what I was going to do with them. Though I had promised to save them by mere hearing to come home, they were thinking that I will expose them in family red handedly. They protested but I gave no other choice.

On that fateful night couple came to my house. When they reached house I greeted them as respectful guests. Though they were scared to enter, they came with artificial smile. I called Malathi aunty didi and jiju out into hall. All gathered, I will give surprise, but on condition that no questions pertaining to subject are permitted.

Malathi aunty, this gentleman cousin of you [Suresh and his wife lost color of face] has done a wonderful job for the family. Sheela aunty had helped him in planning. They have recovered this money from one of culprit who had stolen in over a period by our negligence.

I took the bag Suresh was holding and handed it to Malathi aunty. All were surprised to find over a million rupees it contained. Malathi asked from whom it is recovered. I said it's secret we are not supposed to reveal because culprit had been punished enough. Without help of Sheela aunty it was not possible, so give her a big hand. Everybody applause to this. Sheela was shying for this. I enjoyed helping to re correct was all she could say. It's all family whatever we do is to help each other she added.

Malathi aunty was happy to receive such big amount she first congratulated me Suresh then Sheela. Whatever happened is ok but it never should be repeated in future. She asked didi to bring kumkum and saree for presentation. Aunt felicitated couple, they were more than happy, they had never expected that they would get away at this ease, plus it had increased their image in family than losing it.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.