Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2011 by persiansunny

Chapter 16

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 16 - How a young man became master of a family

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

In the same night after everybody were slept mother-in-law came to my room and took me to her room. We hadn't fucked from the day we returned. She was horny enough to get my rod in her choot. After a long fuck we were lying side by side. Mala asked me whether I fucked sister and jiju. I said yes I am getting my share of both husband and wife.

Mala – how does your jiju reacts while you are jabbing his pucker hole.

Me – he enjoys a lot. He will never be satiated. He is ready always to receive my cock up his back.

Mala – it must be paining to take such a monster inside him.

Me – I have never seen him complaining of pain, but always eager to have it. If it's properly lubricated even you also may take it without any problem. Have not uncle fucked your back.

Mala – no I have never taken him in my back hole. I don't dare to take yours, it's huge.

Me – you can give a try if you like it I will fuck your lund. Only I can try otherwise from where I shall bring small penis for you.

Mala – no baba not today we can think of it some other time. As I came to know she is virgin there, I wanted to try and break this virginity at least. I had fucked her virgin mouth and now I wanted the final destination.

Without taking her permission I licked her anus till she cried of ecstasy. I took cold cream from side table and smeared lots of cream on her tiny opening of her shit hole, slowly slid a finger in it. She squirmed a little and said don't push too far it may pain.

I thought it's not paining now, slowly I entered my whole finger in her butt for that she didn't object. I tried with second finger she pushed my hand complaining of pain.

I said if it pains leave it we shall try some other time. I asked her shall I fuck you doggy, she said nothing but went on all fours raised her butt in air. I slid in her cunt and started banging her wet cunt. She was already horny due to all the foreplays. I was giving alternative jerks few small and big hard. When she reached climax I sensed it and took out my cock. She barked at me, why you took it out when I am in peak. I said Mala it has become too slick, I will wipe excess juice and show it. Her face was over pillow, I took big amount of cream and smeared on my rod, and I asked her to steady as I want ram hard. She just nodded her head without even lifting from pillow. Before she was even aware of what I am upto, rammed my well-lubricated rod into her virgin ass, just head entered in her again before she responds I pushed a little more. She cried in pain and begged me to take out. Thanks she had hid her face in pillow otherwise she would have awaken whole house. My grip on her body was firm, I didn't allow her to move even little. I assured it's over, you have swallowed almost all of my rod, congratulations my sweety you have lost another cherry to your lover.

I think you had preserved it for me. She still cried and pleaded to take it out. I was not going to listen. I consoled her, you were curious to know how it feels up in the ass. I am showing it, be brave for some more time you will enjoy the first fuck. My hands cupped her both the breasts and twisted her teats. I bent over her and reached her back, started licking her back without breaking the link. Finally my mouth was near her face, I licked her neck and slowly to her ear. The moment she felt my hot tongue on her ear and even hot breath, she shuddered. I had spent some five or six minutes without making any movement in her hot and tight canal. I gripped her tummy with one hand. She was moaning hard now I thought it is right time to burry myself into her. While she wriggled to free her ear from my mouth I was pushing my erect rod into her little by little. She had totally concentrated in her ears than her ass. Within few minutes I was able to show everything into her. My pubic hairs were touching her soft butts. The feel is different than fucking jiju, as he had tight muscles in his buttock. Mala had smooth and bulky there. She warned not to sow any more. I took her hand and placed in the joint, she exclaimed you rascal you have buried entire meat in my tight buttock. Yes my dear baby let me fuck your ass. She allowed me but didn't forget to caution me to be gentle. I started with very slow drawing my tool and pushed gently in it was heaven the grip was so tight, I felt my tool in vice I continued fucking after some ten minutes her hole was adjusted to intrusion and her sphincter had adjusted the size and shape of my lund. I made fast pulling and gentle push, she started moaning it was signal for me for increasing speed. Now pushes were harder than withdrawals. It was sending her in ecstasy her moans had become groans. Now I started humping her observing her reactions. I humped for long time and my strokes were in the limit of tolerance. I was fingering her cunt it already had discharged several times. When I was near to my orgasm I started banging her hard. I was no more in position to look at her reactions. At last exploded in her butt. I remained in the position till I stopped cumming and my tool became small.

She sprawled on her face, I laid beside her till our breaths became normal. I pulled her to me kissed her face and asked her, did it hurt a lot.

She smiled at me, yes in the beginning a lot. You had to be cautious in first show. You didn't tell me otherwise I would have prepared myself mentally, but you cheated me.

Sorry aunt if I hurt you. She said it's ok it's all ready happened and no going back.

I asked did you enjoy least. She admitted after few minutes of first intrusion and when you kissed my face from that point it didn't hurt much. Later part I enjoyed a lot.

There is a surprise do you know. Its anniversary of my first night. I said your marriage anniversary was last month.

Mala – yes anniversary was last month but I had period on that night so first night was postponed for some days because of muhurtham. It was today.

Me – so you lost both cherries on the same date but with wide gap of several years.

Mala – yes the credit goes to my lover boy, you got the privilege of opening ceremony of my cunts younger sister who was virgin till now. I don't know what the things you will do with me are. You made me wear nastiest dresses like three / fourths skirts what not everything. Of course I had wished to wear chudidars but you went much beyond that.

One thing how you fooled Prema that all the dresses were brought for her. On her enquiry why they looked like used. You convinced her that aunty tried them to confirm whether they suite Prema. She was just fooled along with all family members.

No one other than my husband had seen my body no question of touching me nude. But not only you saw but fucked and made your slave. You made me touched by that beautician, she not only touched me everywhere and did what not everything she removed hairs from every part of me. Made me bald like teenage girls. That aroused my dead desires. I had never ever thought that one day I will surrender to any male. I lost my chastity.

Me – aunty do you feel guilty, we did all for your sake. Still you are young enough and you have travel a long life.

She – yes I felt guilty initially, but I am used to your body and needs. Now I am happy and I don't feel guilty any more. I am that I fell for such a nice and caring boy. She kissed me we slept nude till early morning holding her tit firm. At around five in morning she awake me and sent me to my room.

The life continued with one more to be satisfied. I was working on future plan for recovery of misappropriated money. I visited various banks as per Shweta's statement and my knowledge. Gathered information by bank managers telling some bullshit stories as I had invested the sum in their names. They had to agree for that as we had deposited some black money in others name.

As per my action plan I invited Suresh and his wife on some pretext to farm.

In fact all the three of us went together. They had no reason to doubt me. Once in farm it went in same routine of asking security to open gate, he coming with German shepherd dogs etc.

Once we were in farm I took them tour to entire farm. Once we were at farmhouse herbal tea invited us. After tea Suresh asked the reason for coming here. I made both husband and wife sit in front of table where I had kept laptop.

I switched on laptop, and took out sheaf of reports. He inquired me what it is. I turned toward Sheela aunty and said. You only ask him whether he has made any mischief in accounts. Both of them uttered no. I produced some documentary evidences. He didn't utter a word. Even after lots of pestering he was not ready to agree. I asked Sheela to convince him for submission but he was reluctant despite of my warning that he is inviting trouble. I took waist belt and thrashed him, Sheela came in between, I pushed her aside and cautioned her not come in between otherwise she may get hurt. Suresh was frightened by man handling him but he tried to threaten me by telling this to my jiju that I tried to rape his wife.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.