Harem
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2011 by persiansunny

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14 - How a young man became master of a family

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

She – what about your sister.

Me – what about her. I have told no she has approved our relation with jiju. Further she was the one to suggest to do in house only rather than any other places.

Aunty – don't be too over smart young boy. I have seen world in wide, whereas still you are still in egg. Tell me how she became pregnant.

I was astonished to hear what she said. I could not digest her word. I wanted to get up and leave her in pretext of attending natures call. I was almost sitting she pulled me, so I fell on her our bodies collided. I said what else I can say your son fucked my sister and made her pregnant I snarled at her. She was dumb folded with my word. This was the first time I had ever spoken bad words in her presence. I never used such words even if I was angry on others also But she raised her voice stop the drama. You have not yet consumed the amount of water equivalent the amount of milk I have consumed. I know my son is almost not capable of producing child. He has got low sperm count.

Me – how do you say. I had seen the clinical report accidentally. Once I had to go somewhere so I was traveling by car a cover flew from dashboard and fell beside me. I kept it on seat, but by chance I saw name Prashanth on it. So, casually I opened cover to find it was semen analysis. It had much high mortality rate of sperms. There was prescription of clomiphen 25 mg tabs and speman forte tabs. I was depressed by the report and left hope of being grandma. That incident took place before I asked for your help. I was under impression that there is something wrong with him. So, I was after you to find it out. Rest of the story you know, I was happy that he stopped his outstation visit's but I was wondering what was reason and how you stopped from going out. As I had observed him I was thinking that he is gay.

When my daughter in law became pregnant. There were only two reasons either his treatment had worked or she might be doing it with someone else. There were remote chances of her going alone anywhere. Always one or other accompanied her, just not guard but it's customary that female will not go alone except Prema to college. I was observing her. Many times in the night I heard giggles of more than two members in night at her room. I thought it could be you just gone there but when I found repeatedly I was suspecting something is going on. You have to clarify it.

I was in soup either I had to lie that may damage my sister image if I accept it will spoil image of both. I just wanted to tell her some cooked up story. I said as you say treatment must have improved his health. She asked how he performs.

Me – you mean fucking, he is excellent at it. He can satisfy any lady in bed and he has got extraordinary stamina. Once if he starts fucking he will not leave lady till she cries to stop, I summoned by slip of tongue.

She – it means you have watched him fucking your sister.

Me – not like that, I said no sometimes I had to ride him to get him mood of fucking, so whenever I was fucking him he was getting erection. Once it is erect he used to fuck her very hard. We did it in darkness sometimes threesome.

She – so you did all together.

Me - yes many times he was hard and wanted to fuck her while he was being fucked by me that too in darkness.

She – stop this bullshit story and tell me what is happening between you. If you fathered her child it's different. Suppose if she had committed adultery I will can't tolerate but to expel her from my house.

Me – if you don't get mad at us I will tell in detail. I was not able to look at her face, there was no strength remained in me. Just to protect my family I was compelled to give all details. So, I decided latter.

As I could not see her face-to-face I hid my face in her bosom and started screening the cinema. By the time I completed my story I was hot as hell at the same time I wanted to know her reaction.

Her eyes had become red may be due to lust or even she was excited by my story using all the vulgar words into it. Or due to shame of incest story. Her dress had come up, our legs were mingled like scissor touch of bare, and smooth skin was too much to bear. My rod had erected inside Bermuda was touching her thigh.

She – now you tell me how you managed to buy diamond ring for me, from where did you get so much money.

Me – very simple, as you know in last dealers conference of a company I had won quiz contest and I was offered luxury cruise tour. I encased it for money though the management was not willing to give cash as they said they need my company. I somehow convinced that I am badly in need of money and I don't have time to attend tour. So, they transferred to my account. So, I brought it for you. Do you accept that it is my own money as I had won it with my good knowledge and intelligence.

Oh Shree you had to sacrifice foreign tour just to buy a ring for me. It's too much. If you had given smallest present it was ok for me, you could have given a flower, and then also I would be happiest lady. Immediately I collected a rose which was lying on the cake for decoration and gave it to her. It was dark red colored she took it and thanked me. By this moment her dress came still above exposing her butts.

She said no body in my life had taken so much of care. I don't know what would be my state if you had not entered in my life. I would never be able to come out of sorrow after death of my hubby. There was no soul in the house to console. My son was engrossed in his own problem and business, daughter is too young and innocent. Your sister cared me but didn't know how to console. It was you who entered in our life and started taking charge of everything from business to even our personal lives. You have to sacrifice your personal life for my family. You got my son back to normalcy, you made me granny. Whenever any one of us need any help always you extend your hand. I know we can't payback what you have done to us. Because of you only we are able to good business. Prashant always tells me how business and profit improved after your involvement. She was on verge of crying, I said don't cry friend this is not occasion to cry, I held her strongly to me with one hand. The other hand roamed on her back finally reaching to her butts. I was aware that most of her lower body was nude. My hand automatically caressed her smooth skin and finally reached in her panty to caress her bulky bum.

She stopped crying and started kissing my face then my lips. I held her face tight with left hand and kiss became more passionate while I was kneading her shapely butt. My tongue was trying to find opening to enter a orifice her mouth. She opened her mouth, I don't know whether she wanted to say something or welcomed my tongue. Our tongues started fighting her cunt was oozing liquid she must be hot by hearing my sex story with her son and bahu. I had explained how we both fucked her bahu. She asked whether her son really satisfies his wife. I said surely there is no doubt about it. I was not aware of his low sperm count maybe it was one of the reason he allowed his wife to be drilled by me. How his organ is is it ok, I said very nice and long enough to touch womb. It is something like mine. How long it is she asked that further It's almost like mine. Mine is little slimmer than him. Then how long is yours she asked. I have not measured it you may feel and guess it's almost erect now I said. She started moaning, on her first moan I released her butt traveled to cup her breast from over dress. I have served her every need let me be useful to her womanly need and started squeezing her boobs, one after another.

Shree leave me it is not right for both of us to indulge in this. Its incest we can't do it she was pushing her my hands, but force was feeble. I went on caressing her body, she was verbally apposing it, but nothing physically. She must be hungry for this since more than year. I don't know whether she had any interest in it before we had firm bound, but now I think she too needed.

I said what more incest is. Me fucking jiju or fucking didi or having threesome or didi getting pregnant by me as you say. What we are doing is more than that. Girl friend let me be very much clear, I have one cunt and two ass holes for my enjoyment or disposal. Neither of them denies me when I am horny, may be the only invite me to fuck. That way I am more than satisfied, I always respect their desire and many times I fuck jiju as my duty. If you are in need of the blissful and safe intercourse you can say yes. Otherwise I will never force you, what I was thinking is you need banging urgently. Your body language is telling it. We can reach our place by tomorrow night or day after that. When I reach there I have whole world will be present. For you there is nothing for this.

If you don't need it's ok for me. I released my grip tried turn away from her. She suddenly caught me and embraced me tightly. It was more than enough for me to conclude. I started kissing her madly and inserted my hand in her panty to feel her freshly shaven pussy. As I caressed the cunt which was already leaking juice. Found the slit entered fingering she shuddered to the touch and her moans started she was no more hesitant. We had broken all the barriers now. She was caressing my back while I was playing with her assets. I pushed my Bermuda along with undy and took out pushing by legs. Her hand automatically reached my erect rod, she hold it smoothly admired it's touch. I pushed her gagra to her waist. I was now caressing her legs thigh the touch was something totally different from both the girls I had touched previously. Mature aunty was moaning like hell her breathing came harsh I pulled her panty to knees, she kicked them off. I wanted to kiss her body I licked her navel she urged me to proceed. I thought she is indicating me to eat her pussy. I took my mouth to her pussy, she dragged my head by hair nothing now. You just enter my forbidden place now just ride me, I am in no position to sustain any more. I positioned over her she took lead she hold my ramrod and place over her old choot's opening and urged me to move. I was entering very hot canal of her lovely cunt. It was tight enough to make me slow as it was not serviced since over a year. I slowly plunged my meat into her tight slit. It took several strokes to reach her bottom. I started slowly humping her while holding her still clothed shoulder. She was in such a hurry she did not allow me even disrobing her. I place my hand over her blouse and squeezing them still clothed. She was rolling her head to left and right. I went on pumping her for several minutes at a stretch. She shuddered twice but didn't allow me take rest nor she rested. I went on pumping her she was oozing her cunt juice now and then. I too didn't stop till she urged me to stop. At last I too reached climax, started humping her like machine gun and when I was on the verge to release I asked where to release. She said don't worry I had tubectomy you fill there. When I started cumming like falls and filled her cunt with my juice and fell over her. For the first time I had enjoyed with mature lady. She took my weight for few minutes and pushed me aside. My dead meat came out giving full space for leaking tap.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.