Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2011 by persiansunny

Chapter 13

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 13 - How a young man became master of a family

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

Once aunty had to attend couple of marriages one at Mandya and another at Mysore with gap of three days in between. Aunty asked jiju to accompany her he denied, saying he can't afford to spare so many days at a stretch. Prema denied saying she had to study otherwise she would have loved to spend days at Mysore. I said if you like Mysore then do one thing jiju will take her to Mandya and after two days he will return meanwhile you go to Mysore and join aunty and relive your brother. Idea is good but both of us are not in a position to spare. It was decided I had to accompany aunty. I too did not want to go for such long period but there was no alternate I had to agree because all were pressing me only. We went by bus to Mandya and after attending marriage we headed for Mysore. Our room was already booked by one of the distributor. That day we reached Mysore in the evening had food and rested as we didn't wish to go out.

Next day we went for sightseeing. It was full of fun we were roaming hand in hand like lovers. Aunty never dejected holding her hand or placing my arm on her shoulder. We had nice food had chats and ice creams. Aunty was out of house after long time and she enjoyed my company as I was cutting jokes or made some mischief's. She was laughing for every act I made. We roamed in the city till late though aunty said she was tired, I never let her go. I even put my arm around her waist. By the time we reached room both of us were really tired, on the way back we had food. The moment we changed and freshened we hit the bed. It was very cozy with king size bed. I was wearing lungi and she had changed into comfortable cotton saree. I was at centre of the bed, there was large single pillow. I had stretched my hand along the pillow she without any hesitation slept on my stretched arm by putting her head partially on pillow and part on my arm. We watched TV for a while. She said let's sleep and switched off the TV. She turned facing me and I too turned towards her. Now we were almost touching to each other. She smiled looking at my face, kissed my forehead, and said I enjoyed today after long time. Thanks for such a wonderful company my dear she said. Kept her left hand on my waist, your wife is going to be really lucky, to have a such a wonderful person as her hubby.

Me – how do you say aunty, you are not aware of how I will behave with my wife, you haven't experienced. She was puzzled with my answer but took it sportively, managed to say you take so much of care for everybody. You are looking after entire family while attending business you have made so many changes in such short span of time, while attending college and studying. Even a matured and seasoned person can't do like this. Such a person will make wonderful husband. She hugged me we were fully embraced. I thanked her for the compliment. I kissed her cheeks. She brought her lips forward we lip kissed [but not like lovers but with concern.]

[she said I don't know what would be my state after losing my husband, I am sure I would not have led my life the way I am leading now. I pulled her tight, why do you want to remember it, ] try to forget everything

Next day opened my eyes to find her in my arm, it took some time to recollect where we were. As we were tired yesterday we had not even stirred in the sleep. I was waiting for her to awake, I didn't wanted to disturb her sleep. I was just watching her face, it looked innocent like kids few strands of hair had covered her forehead. There was not a single grey hair, jet black. Straight nose broad forehead, thin lips white round face. To have such a lady is a dream, the one who will have is a lucky person. Our bodies still glued to each other. I was feeling heat being emanated by her body. Watching sleeping beauty was enjoyable. After about 10 minutes she was awake, she saw me looking her. I wished her good morning and kissed her cheek.

She enquired when you waked. I said must be half an hour ago. Then what were you doing, why did not you awake me she asked. As you said today is rest day, we don't have anything to do so I was just lying beside you and looking at the sleeping beauty. She smiled and kissed me on my forehead and wished me good morning sunny and left the bed to bathroom. I ordered for tea, we had tea watching morning news on TV. She entered bathroom I wished I joined her, at that time her mobile rang. Aunty shouted from bathroom to see who was calling, it was Shobha I told her. Aunty was in middle of disrobing, she came out in her bra and panty, though it wasn't new for me to see her in this attire, but difference was that I could see directly instead of her image. I could hear their speech one side.

Aunty – hi Shobha didi, oh my god I had forgotten about it. Oh thank you how nice to remember and wish ... Oh thanks jiju. Hi chinnu thanks. Shobha didi ... Oh nothing special it's going be to normal day for me. Aunty sobbed ... Ok didi I will not cry ok ... Yes I have to come to Mysore with Shreeshant hand that's my daughter-in-law 's brother ... Yes he is with us only as you now. Yes he is a good boy ... Party? Oh I will give if you come here ... no problem I invite everybody let's celebrate here. Ok I will you later I was getting ready for bath ok, ok thanks again for wishing and she hung up the phone. As she was speaking she had raised her hand I found armpit full of hairs there. I don't like hairs on women body. As she was playing with her hairs on her head her boobs jiggled a bit. I wanted to see them nude but it was not possible as she called me so many times. I was to satisfy by mere look, I thought.

She went again to take bath, throwing mobile on bed. I was just thinking what special might be today. It can't be her marriage anniversary, they can't wish for that as her hubby is no more. Birthday may be the only occasion for which she can be wished. I took the mobile and I called back her sister Shobha and introduced myself and asked the occasion for which her sister was wished.

Shobha – didn't she tell that it's her birthday, you are away from house, and none of the family is with you.

Me – no aunty I was not aware of it, so I haven't wished her. Even neither didi, jiju or Prema have wished them.

Shobha – may be they are worried that if they wish, she will start crying remembering her hubby. Why don't make a small party for her and get a cake and celebrate, so that she can enjoy her b day.

Me – sure aunty I will see to it, thanks aunty for reminding me. I will make it memorable for her and hung after bidding by.

I didn't bother to wish even after she came out of her bath still she was in bra and panty, her skin was glowing with fresh bath her long hairs falling over her chest concealing her treasure. Her tummy had become almost flat thanks for the exercises I had learnt. She put petticoat closing below the belt scene by that I had seen her cunt's form which only that part had swollen like bun, she had hairs on legs too. She was drying hairs while she still was in bra. Wet hairs had wetted her bra making them partially see through.

My brain was working at high speed regarding the preparation of her b day.

Silently I finished my bath and ready for breakfast, aunty said she is not hungry and let's watch for some more time. She was expecting me to ask regarding her sister wished and she would say regarding her b day and I had to wish too. But I wanted to surprise her, so I didn't speak on that matter. Aunty was disappointed by my behavior, but didn't comment. It was already 10 o'clock. I was hungry too I proposed her for breakfast she accepted and went. By the time we had breakfast it was 11. 00 o'clock. We were just strolling around and saw a beauty – parlor. I proposed aunty to have some eyebrow trimming and facial to be done she was denying to go. Who is going to see me for whom I have to have makeup. You are going to attend marriage function of your close relatives tomorrow, it's going be function of rich people. Everybody will come with lots of make up with great hairstyles. I don't want my girlfriend should look shabby or just an another girl there. So, at least for my sake you have to go there. Any way we are free today and you are not in a mood to visit any sightseeing, instead of spending time in room sitting idly it is better spend some time. She agreed after lots of persuasion. We reached to beauty parlor, aunty asked where you will be till it's over. I said I have to meet one of the distributor who had arranged our stay here, any way as it is rush here it may take some time. Give me a call if I am late. She agreed for it and entered. I called in charge of the parlor and after showing my aunty, I enquired who is going to attend her. She thinking for while she called a girl and asked me for what I need to meet her. I said I need to give some instruction so the lady went in the girl asked me for what I wanted to meet her.

I told her about aunty who was not really ready to parlor. I have convinced her to go, she needs really good treatment. I don't know about much things what is done for a lady. I introduced her as my girl friend and I want her to have best of you treatments. Do facial manicure waxing hair styling etc. She said ok and asked me to wait at reception so that she will hand me all the jewelries. Aunty removed all and handed me. The girl helped me to pack them as it was regular practice. When aunt entered inside the beautician and me were alone I fished through my wallet and handed her five hundred note, she became angry and said I am not of that type and asked me to keep back money. I said this has no other meaning but tips to look after my friend. She may not be willing for many of your treatments and may not cooperate, so it all depends upon how you convince. She took the note and said it's too much of tips. I asked how long it may take, she said it will take at least two to three hours as one more customer is under the course. I asked her to arrange for food if it exceeds lunchtime. When you are through give me a ring. She noted my cell no and assured me that when your girl friend comes out you will just won't believe what I have done. I left the place, I had planned so many things in the meanwhile. I ordered cake for the eve. I went to jewelers and selected some diamond ornaments, got the quotation. I didn't have that much money in my bank a/c so called jiju asked him to transfer desired amount to my a/c. He asked for the reason I promised him to give details later as I had lot of the things to do. I purchased some materials to decorate room and purchased clothes for eve. By the time I completed I received a call, it was of beautician. I headed for parlor. I had already handed her new costume i.e. Chunni choley for wearing through that girl and I had collected back the saree she was wearing in morning. When aunt was ready it was almost 4. 00 o'clock. I settled the bill. Beautician came and gave some currency back, I asked her to keep it, but she gave a crumpled currency and made a signal not to open now. I just pocketed it. When aunty emerged I could not believe my eyes, she was a new person with total different getup. That too the dress was also just unusual for her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.