Harem - Cover

Harem

Copyright© 2011 by persiansunny

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - How a young man became master of a family

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Pregnancy  

One day, I called her when I was free. She was in college. I asked are you free now she said any time for you bro. I took her from college and proceeded to the same spot. Once we reached there, she kissed me. And asked me, are you free now. As she took off her denim shirt, inside she was wearing nothing.

No, I took time for you only, otherwise I was to go somewhere. Last time you were eager, so I thought let us enjoy some more. Do you want to smoke she nodded in yes. I put a cig in her lovely lips and lit. She slowly inhaled smoke and let it go slowly, no cough and nothing she took smoke in the lungs and held it a while exhaled, she put in my lips with her hand I puffed it made smoke circles, in this process we finished together, while chitchatting, in the mean while my hand had reached its destination. Yes, I had cupped her tit. As usual, I rolled on the bed taking her above me, mechanically she placed her tit in my opened mouth. Once I started licking she started jumping above me. I started doubting whether she had come here to smoke or being licked.

Me – why were you not wearing either bra or slip

She – in fact, I wore slip and shirt then I removed the shirt to see, how it felt without slip. The raw touch of the rough cloth felt as if your fingers are brushing my nipples and caressing my tits.

Me – oh my god you were remembering me even while you were dressing up.

She – almost you were there in mind constantly except in the class or while studying. If you had not called me I, it would have been too difficult even to study. Whenever I remembered you balls started itching. They were craving to be suck, lick, or eaten.

Me – will they pain if I put some force

She – ok try it

I went on increasing the pressure on one tit while I was chewing another, she started moaning slowly, and it was directly proportional to the pressure I applied. Literally I was kneading her tit while biting the other one, now she was literally jumping on my topless body breathing increased, as she ushered ssssssssshhhhhhhh and said ohhh some thing is happening to me ohohoh ... Collapsed on me. In this process, her skirt raised and she wet my pant by her pussy juice. She was out of sense for few moments. When she regained her breath, she started crying. I could not make out the reason, whether she felt bad or her boobs were paining by my kneading. Still she was lying over me and sobbing. I somehow consoled her, she said nothing but jumped from me and saw the wet spot on my pant and increased weeping. I was scared that I had hurt her physically or emotionally, and if she says this to anybody what will be my fate and rapport. I asked the reason and pleaded to stop her weeping, she said sorry and repeated it many times, I was in real confusion. I sat up and lit a cig after few puffs, transferred it to her lips, she dragged it between her sobs and at last she asked me are you angry with me.

Me – for what

She – for what I did to you.

Me – you did what.

She – pointing to my wet pant, still I could not catch what she was saying. I put cig in her lips, she smoked, and after exhalation, she had recovered a bit. At last, she said sorry bhayya for wetting your pant.

It's ok sister. It is no big problem.

She – I should have controlled but I could not hold and pissed on you.

Me – you pissed on me. You fool you have cummed on me, how did you feel while doing so.

She – I was on cloud nine.

It is not piss my dear sister, you have climaxed and shred your pussy juice.

Climax is only on intercourse no? We have not done it, so how can I discharge.

We completed smoking, still her doubt was not cleared. Have you ever masturbated?

She – what is that?

Me – have you played with it indicating to her vagina.

She – I have never touched it except while bathing or washing after pissing. How do you know about fucking? It's natural to for girl of my age. I know about bees and beasts.

Me – why don't know about masturbation that is about playing with vagina by yourself.

She - I am not aware of it do other girls do it? Even none of my friends have ever mentioned about it.

Me – do you discuss about sex.

She – not very often but surely, we discuss about it and even some of friends have had experience of intercourse.

Me – so some of you friends are fucking.

She uttered oh bhayya what a dirty language you speak. I said meaning of both terms are same, it's not biology class to use such terms, in practical life it's called fucking only. With whom your friends fuck.

She – with boy friends or neighbors, but I don't know details.

Me – anybody is doing with relatives or in their houses.

She – it's not proper with relatives except kids of mothers brother or kids of fathers sisters as it is accepted in our society to marry in such relation, but I have never heard with any other relatives.

Me – now a days, in blood relation like brother - sister or mom - son also has become common. Does not mean that everybody is doing but it exists.

She – are you serious or just joking, I can't believe it. First time I am hearing of such relation.

Me – some of your friends may be doing with their own brothers.

She – I don't know, but no one will tell, even if they are doing.

By now, she was getting hot due to the sexy talks. I asked her to show her panty so that I can tell her whether she had pissed or not. She kept silent, maunam sammathi lakshanam. Therefore, I lifted her skirt and felt her panty. I tried to put my head at her crotch, she was shocked to see it. Oh bhayya what are you doing. I can say what it is by smelling saying I inhaled, it was sweet scent of fresh cunt juice, and this was something different from my sister. I nudged my nose between her crotch. She was getting frustrated bhayya you have felt it no, now leave it. Instead of leaving her I pulled her panty, she was trying to push me but I pulled her panty out. Oh brother what you are doing I am ashamed, you are making me nude and closed her choot with her hands, I saw her panty as if I am examining her panty. Have you never seen girl's panty.

Me – see Shweta feel the smell and tell me, it's not piss smell, but it's different. In addition, brought panty to her nose, she pushed it aside, but I was reluctant to show it, just see the fragrance you will come to know and held it against her face, any way she inhaled musky aroma of her panty, which had mixed smell of piss and cumm. Yes, bro it is different she agreed.

You were saying that without fucking girl would not discharge but I will prove that how wrong you are. I started massaging her bare thighs and slowly my hands traveled all over her legs to her thighs and finally reached her virgin vagina. Out of shame fear and excitement, she closed eyes while hugging and giving smooch.

Her hand still had covered vagina I slid her hand, which she was resisting feebly, I caressed her crotch, which had small hairs like silk, and by size, I could make out, she had never shaved there. Her skirt was covering her waist like a band, searched for hooks of skirt and unhooked them, I slid it slowly, when it had struck at her bums she slightly lifted her buttock subconsciously, and I threw it aside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.